Post a photo of your Sentai Filmworks Collection

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/942191_4665135351560_565314914_n.jpg

hm… Only Sentai? Interesting. [strike]I’ll have to go take a look at what I have.[/strike]

Alright. Turns out, I don’t have a lot of Sentai stuff.

Spoiler’d because the picture is huge.

I’ll have you know, this picture was very difficult to take. I couldn’t get rid of the glare from the light over my head, so I had to take the picture in the dark :frowning:

Umm to hard. All of my DVD’s are in very accidentally booby trapped area.

Besides, with your collection, wouldn’t it be a pain to just pull out all the Sentai stuff anyways?
Not to mention, you probably couldn’t fit it into one pic even if you wanted to.

[quote=“TheCoffeeGod”]

Besides, with your collection, wouldn’t it be a pain to just pull out all the Sentai stuff anyways?
Not to mention, you probably couldn’t fit it into one pic even if you wanted to.[/quote]

We demand a video then! :laugh:

nah, it’s called lazy. Its to easy to just say you bought an anime but when it comes to proving it, well

So what’s the verdict on Maiden Japan/ADV titles; do they count?

Do rescued ADV titles count, or just the original versions?

Gotta know before I can post pix.

Seriously chris?

[quote=“TheCoffeeGod”]

Seriously chris?[/quote]

obviously i’m kidding.
@celestial_being post what you want.

I’m pretty sure Psychopuppet, Coffee, and I would have to do a series of photos to get everything, particularly is you included ADV releases…lol

I have to pick up a package that has Dusk Maiden and No. 6. I will try to take some pics once I grab it.

[quote=“dragonrider_cody”]I’m pretty sure Psychopuppet, Coffee, and I would have to do a series of photos to get everything, particularly is you included ADV releases…lol

I have to pick up a package that has Dusk Maiden and No. 6. I will try to take some pics once I grab it.[/quote]

PP for sure, you as well.
If we’re just counting Sentai releases, I might be able to fit them all in one pic if I fiddle around with arranging them.

I’m waiting for my last open order (before I put in another one when Sept. solicitations come out) to ship and show up, which has 2 already out Sentai titles & 1 Maiden title.
Plus I have a package coming later today (damn mailman makes it here these days around 6pm) with Dusk Maiden, Mysterious Girlfriend and Phi-Brain S1 Clt02.

So once all those come in, I’ll take a pic.
That makes 67 Sentai collections in total (70 if you count the 3 Maiden titles) -not counting the 2-3 double dips-

[quote]Ah! My Goddess: Flights of Fancy - Season 2 Volumes 1~6
Air - Volumes 1~4 w/artbox
Air - The Movie
All Purpose Cultural Cat Girl Nuku Nuku - Complete Boxset
Angelic Layer - Boxset
Battle Angel - OVA
Best Student Council - Boxset
Blue Seed - Boxset
Chance pop Session - Boxset
Chrono Crusade - Boxset
Divergence Eve - Boxset
Divergence Eve: Misaki Chronicles - Boxset
D.N. Angel - Boxset
Elfen Lied - Boxset
Happy Lesson: Teacher’s Pet Collection
Kaleido Star - Boxset
Kaleido Star: New Wings - Boxset
Kanon - Volumes 1~5 w/artbox
Maburaho - Boxset
Maps - Collection
Najica Blitz Tactics - Collection
Neo Ranga - Collection
Nurse Witch Komugi - Collection
Petite Princess Yucie - Boxset
Sister Princess - Boxset
This Ugly Yet Beautiful World - Boxset
Wandaba Style - Collection
Yumeria - Boxset[/quote]

I wonder how many photos my ADV collection would take? That’s why I only said Sentai Filmworks.

This is what I have of Sentai, just on bluray. I have to double check on the DVD collections. Dusk Maiden and No. 6 are sitting at my parents, as I can’t really have packages delivered to my apartment.

Angel Beats
Appleseed
Broken Blade
Canaan
Children Who Chase Lost Voices
Colorful
Demon King Daimao
Dream Eater Merry
Dusk Maiden of Amnesia
ef A Tale of Memories
ef A Tale of Melodies
Fate/Stay Night Unlimited Blade Works
Ghost Hound
High School of the Dead
Infinite Stratos
K-On! Season 2, Part 1
Needless Part 1
Needless Part 2
Night Raid 1931
No. 6
Planzet
Tears to Tiara
Towanoquon
Un-Go
World God Only Knows Season 1
X’amd Part 1
X’amd Part 2

I should be able to to fit this all in one pic. I think I will have to separate the DVDs though. It will take some time to get them altogether, as I have a lot more DVDs overall than blurays.

Sadly, I haven’t been able to buy as much the last few months due to some financial difficulties. Hopefully, things will improve in the fall.

I’ll take a picture this weekend, as I’m waiting on Mysterious Girlfriend X to come in.

For now, ADV stuff:

http://s266.photobucket.com/user/miquelfire/media/DVD%20Collection/IMG_20130529_202332.jpg.htmlhttp://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii279/miquelfire/DVD%20Collection/IMG_20130529_202332.jpg

And some DVD I got from some blind box purchase I have yet to watch:

http://s266.photobucket.com/user/miquelfire/media/DVD%20Collection/IMG_20130529_202504.jpg.htmlhttp://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii279/miquelfire/DVD%20Collection/IMG_20130529_202504.jpg

[quote=“chrisc”]

Ah! My Goddess: Flights of Fancy - Season 2 Volumes 1~6
Air - Volumes 1~4 w/artbox
Air - The Movie
All Purpose Cultural Cat Girl Nuku Nuku - Complete Boxset
Angelic Layer - Boxset
Battle Angel - OVA
Best Student Council - Boxset
Blue Seed - Boxset
Chance pop Session - Boxset
Chrono Crusade - Boxset
Divergence Eve - Boxset
Divergence Eve: Misaki Chronicles - Boxset
D.N. Angel - Boxset
Elfen Lied - Boxset
Happy Lesson: Teacher’s Pet Collection
Kaleido Star - Boxset
Kaleido Star: New Wings - Boxset
Kanon - Volumes 1~5 w/artbox
Maburaho - Boxset
Maps - Collection
Najica Blitz Tactics - Collection
Neo Ranga - Collection
Nurse Witch Komugi - Collection
Petite Princess Yucie - Boxset
Sister Princess - Boxset
This Ugly Yet Beautiful World - Boxset
Wandaba Style - Collection
Yumeria - Boxset

I wonder how many photos my ADV collection would take? That’s why I only said Sentai Filmworks.[/quote]

Many of those have ADV equivalents though.

There are some releases that I thought I’d see here but haven’t yet (eg:DMC, Kurenai), and I’m getting the feeling that I might be the only person on here who does not have Clannad in his collection :laugh:

I’m still working on getting a picture as I keep all of my DVD/BD inserts separate from the cases because I’m fairly often getting them signed and a picture of only inserts lacks something: I can’t stack it up and have it reach the ceiling, as I can with the cases B)

…though I’ve come to the realization that I own more Geneon/Pioneer stuff than Sentai stuff & more Funimation stuff than ADV stuff. That’s a tragedy right there. :frowning: :silly:

ADV and Sentai make up the biggest chunk of my collection. Second place would probably be Pioneer/Geneon or Funimation, though it will definitely be Funi in the future. Bandai is probably third, though I think I own more Bandai blurays than Funimation ones. Nozomi and Central Park would be next. I have two releases from Bandai Visual USA, and I have one release each from NISA and Anime Crash (who never finished the release before closing.). I don’t have anything from DiscoTek at the moment, but they have several releases I wish to buy.

I have at least 80% of the titles that ADV released on DVD. The most notable things missing from my ADV collection are Gatchaman and Aura Battler Dunbine. I will be able to add Gatchaman in its entirety now and I’m hoping either Sentai or Maiden Japan can nab Dunbine at some point. I’m also missing Neo-Ranga, Hakugei The Legend of Moby Dick, Najica Blitz Tactics, MAPS, Nurse Witch Komugi, Soul Hunter, Wild ARMS, and a few other of their obscure OVA releases. I’m hoping to someday have all their releases, or at least a great majority of them. Soul Hunter, for instance, can be hard to track down and Dunbine’s rare volumes are super expensive.

Soul Taker is not that hard to find. At Rightstuf, there’s a bundle for all 4 volumes for less than $15 and there are still some copies on Amazon and ebay.

I wish I could say the same. The closest that I think that I can get is that I have at least 80% of ADV’s comedies & darker shows.

My Sentai collection won’t look as “mighty” without the ADV stuff as the ADV stuff is almost all in larger boxes, thin/case/stack-pak or even the classic multi-dvd boxes, while my Sentai collection is almost entirely in puny blu-ray cases.

*I’m assuming that he wasn’t referring to the Ocean Group-dubbed The SoulTaker.

Corrected my post. I meant Soul Hunter. I actually did pick up that Soul Taker bundle though, but it was from Pioneer of course.

Soul Taker was a fun show, imo almost worth it for the intro theme & art alone. The “holographic” cover did make it a little painful to get autographed though :frowning:

Wow. I thought my Sentai BD collection was a little lacking but according to RightStuf there are only 74 unique Sentai BDs that I could own. Somehow I though that there’d been more. Must have been wishful thinking on my part, though so low a number does improve the quality of my collection :laugh: