Post Your Pics!

DrGrumblen wrote:

[quote]http://img28.imageshack.us/i/dscn1301.jpg/http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/3742/dscn1301.jpg

Well this is your beloved Dr.Grumblen or Jake, this was taken today at school(my photoshop class). Yes I know that this isnt one of my best pictures but ya…[/quote]

My hair used to be nearly that long, but then I got tired of it getting in my face, so I cut a lot off. Wouldn’t go back to long hair again, but it had its moments. :wink:

Fenknight- Yeah it’s true you really have to work hard to get the muscle and keep it. But Lee’s chest,abs,back and legs were pretty jacked lol. I Work out 5 days a week at the moment doing one body part a day. I always change up my routine though.

Himeno and Slowhand- No I didn’t intend for that or even notice that myself. haha :stuck_out_tongue:

FoamyFreak wrote:

[quote]Fenknight- Yeah it’s true you really have to work hard to get the muscle and keep it. But Lee’s chest,abs,back and legs were pretty jacked lol. I Work out 5 days a week at the moment doing one body part a day. I always change up my routine though.

Himeno and Slowhand- No I didn’t intend for that or even notice that myself. haha :P[/quote]

These women and their wandering eyes!

Hentai wrote:

[quote]DrGrumblen wrote:

Well this is your beloved Dr.Grumblen or Jake, this was taken today at school(my photoshop class). Yes I know that this isnt one of my best pictures but ya…
My hair used to be nearly that long, but then I got tired of it getting in my face, so I cut a lot off. Wouldn’t go back to long hair again, but it had its moments. ;)[/quote]

I could never cut off my hair its what makes me who I am and on a side note my hair was all wack in that picture it always gets wack in 3rd period

dragonrider_cody wrote:

[quote]FoamyFreak wrote:

[quote]Fenknight- Yeah it’s true you really have to work hard to get the muscle and keep it. But Lee’s chest,abs,back and legs were pretty jacked lol. I Work out 5 days a week at the moment doing one body part a day. I always change up my routine though.

Himeno and Slowhand- No I didn’t intend for that or even notice that myself. haha :P[/quote]

These women and their wandering eyes![/quote]

Haha I don’t mind :stuck_out_tongue: I’m single so whatever. lol

And thank you Gentay for explaining that for me!! :slight_smile:

FoamyFreak wrote:

You must have been really thinking about something, subconsciously. -ponders-

Gentay wrote:

[quote]

If by knowledgeable you mean “Yes I do have an A in that class”. Sure I’d be glad to help. Right now we’re up to the point where we name stuff. Like CH3 methyl and CH3CH2 is called ethyl. Then R-O-R is called ether, I always smile at that one. Then even in the future I’ll still have my notes and book, and it’s not like I can forget it.

I’ll post some pictures in this thread after this weekend, I’ll be in cosplay so everyone will like what I will be posting :)[/quote]

Ah, my class is beyond that point. My first exam dealt with naming compounds, and I aced it goooood. I’m a bit worried about the one tomorrow, which has to do with stereochemistry, IR spectra, and energy of reactions.

My favorite functional group is definitely phenyl. The benzene ring is ART.

Plus it can look like a happy/sad face, depending on how I draw the double bonds.

To quote what I learned in my Psychology class. “Freudian Slip!!!”

Hahaha it’s hard not to think about certain things… But I don’t let that affect the way I am usually. :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah we’ve been learning about that fun stuff in my psych class too lol

FoamyFreak wrote:

How vulgar Foamy.

PretearHimeno wrote:

[quote]FoamyFreak wrote:

How vulgar Foamy.[/quote]

Don’t encourage him, Pretear.

Hahahahahaha way to make me laugh really loud and awkwardly! :stuck_out_tongue:

They do have that affect on people, don’t they?

well her pictures are gonna knock ya’lls socks off… Oh yeah there is something

Yes they do. lol

Physics. Physics is the bad class. Microbiology and Organic Chemistry are the A classes. The stories about O chem always involve boobs and shoes that smell like cheetoes.

thats right…

K, to scare you all, here is me

You honestly want know what I thought in my head? “Hello Clarice”

Hey, I kicked that habit years ago! “People are not for eating (unless dire circumstances take place.)”

Pretear, want to come over and try some of my cooking? (Innocent face)