Post Your Pics!

Old picture with my long, long hair… Around 10th or 11th grade.

Long hair, 12th grade…

Damn foamy, your a pretty big dude. Did/do you play football, wrestle, etc…?
Slick

what do you use those guns for anywho?

Hentai wrote:

[quote]
Pleasure was mine.

[/quote]

Nice. My eyes sort of follow you around the room don’t they?

PretearHimeno wrote:

Mmm, sweet sweet Bea Arthur, now there’s a honey with wit…

That’s me.

Nah I never really did sports besides when I was really young. Played soccer for the fun of it in 11th grade but not for the school. :stuck_out_tongue: They’re just for show Haissan haha. Just in case I ever need them.

having them on display is one thing, but actually using them is another, I am sure you’ve got that covered

FoamyFreak wrote:

[quote]Old picture with my long, long hair… Around 10th or 11th grade.

Long hair, 12th grade…
[/quote]

I’m curious about your training, what is an average day in the gym for you?

I used to want a body not unlike that, but it wouldn’t be a good idea anymore with being a martial artist like Haissan, the mass would slow me down and I’m supposed to train core strength rather than build bulk. Also I hear you become a slave to your body and training with larger sizes.

Lol if you say so Haissan.

I’m not sure what you are getting at Fenknight… :stuck_out_tongue: And by no means am I big… I’m 6’1’’ and I only weigh 180… I am trying to get bigger but at the same time keep my mobility and all. It’s definitely a good thing to always have core strength but trust me bulking up a little bit will not slow you down. If you train correctly you will gain some size and strength that can actually allow you to manipulate your movements with even more speed and force… A slave how?

FoamyFreak wrote:

[quote]Lol if you say so Haissan.

I’m not sure what you are getting at Fenknight… :stuck_out_tongue: And by no means am I big… I’m 6’1’’ and I only weigh 180… I am trying to get bigger but at the same time keep my mobility and all. It’s definitely a good thing to always have core strength but trust me bulking up a little bit will not slow you down. If you train correctly you will gain some size and strength that can actually allow you to manipulate your movements with even more speed and force… A slave how?[/quote]

Slave because you have to keep training or the muscle goes, some people say it turns into fat.

Maybe its just the lighting, still a Wing Chun master said that Bruce Lee’s biceps were too big and he would have been faster without the muscle.

Anyway it doesn’t really matter how big you are, I’m still curious about your training.

I had to stop studying just to correct you on this. Muscle cells and fat cells are two completely different types of cells, it is impossible for one to turn into another. Since FoamyFreak is the lime light - I shall use his spectacular physique as an example. Right now, you can clearly see the muscles which means that there is not much fat laying on top of them. But lets say that he gets bored with maintaining his muscles and just quits. As he continues his daily life, his body will put the fat back on and cover the muscles - this is simply due to there being no fat reserves. He has not lost his muscles, they are still there. Not to mention since they aren’t as active as they once were - they will get weak.

Bored now, short summery - eat less, do more.

http://img28.imageshack.us/i/dscn1301.jpg/http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/3742/dscn1301.jpg

Well this is your beloved Dr.Grumblen or Jake, this was taken today at school(my photoshop class). Yes I know that this isnt one of my best pictures but ya…

What’s that shirt say?

IRON MAIDEN!!! sucka

Say Gentay, I don’t suppose you’re as knowledgeable and articulate in organic chemistry as you are biology? I could probably use help in the future. :stuck_out_tongue:

Dear Foamy,

I would like to inquire as to whether the “certain” placement of that water bottle in the first pic is on purpose, or some sort of mishap?

-Himeno

PretearHimeno wrote:

[quote]Dear Foamy,

I would like to inquire as to whether the “certain” placement of that water bottle in the first pic is on purpose, or some sort of mishap?

-Himeno[/quote]

I, too, was wondering about that…

PretearHimeno wrote:

[quote]Dear Foamy,

-Himeno[/quote]

You’re eyes would immediately travel down there, wouldn’t they?

Though it’s kind of funny, I didn’t notice that till now…LOL

If by knowledgeable you mean “Yes I do have an A in that class”. Sure I’d be glad to help. Right now we’re up to the point where we name stuff. Like CH3 methyl and CH3CH2 is called ethyl. Then R-O-R is called ether, I always smile at that one. Then even in the future I’ll still have my notes and book, and it’s not like I can forget it.

I’ll post some pictures in this thread after this weekend, I’ll be in cosplay so everyone will like what I will be posting :slight_smile: