Problem Children are Coming from Another World, aren't they? / Mondaiji tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru soudesuyo?

Problem Children are Coming from Another World, aren’t they? / Mondaiji tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru soudesuyo?

Genres: action, comedy, fantasy
Themes: beast, harem, other world, superpowers
Objectionable content: Mild
Plot Summary: Izayoi Sakamaki, Asuka Kudou, and You Kasukabe are three “special” teenagers, who want something different than their current lives. Suddenly, they receive invitations to a world called “Little Garden” from Black Rabbit and get transported to where a completely new world filled with adventure and challenges await them and will put their “gifts” to the test.
Vintage: 2013-01-11
Opening Theme:“Black + White” by Iori Nomizu
Ending Theme:“To Be Continued?” by Kaori Sadohara
Insert Song:“Beauty as the Beast” by Kaori Sadohara feat. Yukio Yamagata (ep 1)

ANN Page
Official Japanese Website

Sentai Filmworks Press Release

Don’t suppose it’ll be subbed will it?

Mondai-Ji-tachi ga Isekai Kara Kuru Sō Desu yo? Fantasy Light Novels Get Anime

posted on 2012-07-24 07:30 EDT
Tarō Tatsunoko’s story of 3 “problem children” transported to alternate world to defeat devil

Problem Children Are Coming From Another World, Aren’t They? Original BD Ad Posted

posted on 2013-02-19 10:31 EST
Unaired anime to be bundled with Tarō Tatsunoko’s fantasy comedy light novel series

Nice news! A very enjoyable show! :slight_smile:

I had forgotten about this show. I think I got it mixed up with the sub-only show that AoA grabbed and Sentai’s From the New World. Seems interesting, I’ll have to put it on my “subs to watch” list while I wait for the current season stuff to build up (which is how simulcasts go for me, I watch em, get impatient waiting for the next episode, say I’ll wait a while so I can binge watch and then I just forget about em…maybe I should use a queue lol).

And this make 2/3!
This was one of the other Kadokawa series that popped up on AoD for free as well as CR (Maoyu being one as well).

That just leaves Seitokai No Ichizon S2 as the other one, with the likely pick up of S1 if it does indeed get picked up by Sentai to make all 3/3 Kadokawa series on CR from Winter 2013.

Complete Collection Cover/Disc Art

DVD

Blu-ray

Episodes 1-10 (Sub/Dub) are live at ANO

“Problem children are coming from another world, aren’t they?” Official English Dub Cast List

ADR Director - Christopher Ayres

English Vocal Cast

Sakamaki Izayoi - Josh Grelle
Black Rabbit - Jessica Calvello
Asuka Kudou - Nancy Novotny
Kusakabe You - Brittney Karbowski
Jin Russell - Kalin Coates
Lili - Margaret McDonald
Shiroyasha - Luci Christian
Leticia Draculair - Carlie Mosier
Galdo Gasper - David Wald
Sandra Dortlake - Cynthia Martinez
Black Percher - Hillary Haag

Source: Sentai Filmworks Tumblr

Well this really reminded me of No Game No Life.

Has Jessica Calvello become Chris Ayres’ ace in the hole? :slight_smile:

Subtitled episodes are now FREE!

Wow, has it really been 5 weeks since this thread was active? Time is flying :frowning:

Anyhow, I’ve gone through this and my hopes of it being a better No Game No Life have been dashed. They both share that same “Seven Samurai with Games” premise but this one was just so generic that it failed to impress.

With dubs still being a limited commodity (sadly) I am wondering why one was awarded to this title.

A good fun dub - Josh Grelle/Luci Christian banter is great.
The show itself - meh, it’s okay.

Just finished up this series.

Pretty fun series and a pretty damn good dub, but definitely only one time watch for me.
So I’ll probably never get this one in the future.

A show I ended up adding to the shelf. Dub won me over, man. What can I say?

I liked this but I still haven’t seen the dub. How was it?

Edit: Nevermind I’m retarded, apparently I just realized I can read… lol

https://ask.fm/SentaiFilmworks/answers/134605269981

Q. when will the next season of problem children are coming from another world

A. Haven’t heard about a second season of “Problem Children…” To our knowledge, there’s only one season. If there will be another season, we’ll find out when you do.

http://ask.fm/SentaiFilmworks/answers/135653021917

Q. Are there plans for a “Problem Children Are Coming From Another World, Aren’t They?” season 2?

A. We hope so. We don’t have a say in the creation of Season 2s

Anime Voice Cast Returns for “Problem Children are Coming from Another World, aren’t they?” Audio Drama

May 26, 2018 9:30am CDT
QR codes for downloadable audio drama will be included with new releases from author Tarou Tatsunoko

An Anime for All the Problem Children Out There!

June 15, 2018 2:00pm CDT
“Problem Children are Coming from Another World, aren’t they?” is a clever take on the isekai formula