Qwaser of Stigmata 1 & 2 / Seikon no Qwaser

I’d forgotten that Sentai had this one, mostly because I’d forgotten about this show :wink:

These answers don’t have the same charm as David Williams’s signature “can neither confirm or deny” phrase though; it’s still kinda brutal that David Williams, the former Sentai panel host, was at otakon and yet they couldn’t make the panel happen.

David Williams’ talents are squandered when he’s only there to man the cash register lol.

David Williams was suppose to have a family event that weekend, so perhaps his plans changed at the last minute. They may not. Have been able to fit it into the Otakon schedule at the last minute.

Are you sure about that? At otakon, David Williams himself was telling people that he initially thought that there was to be a Sentai panel @ otakon. David Williams also hasn’t hosted a Sentai panel in quite some time.

If they dub it, I’ll rebuy:

big, thick Russian/German/European accents all around.

Yeah!!! B)

The reason they gave for no panel was that the guy that’s been hosing them had a family event scheduled and couldn’t make it. They haven’t had a lot of panels this year, so I wasn’t really sure who had been doing the hosting lately.

That could be hilarious.

Lately it has been Christian Lopez and someone else doing hosting duties. At Otakon 2013, David Williams introduced Lopez but not the other person. I didn’t realize that with that introduction he was “passing the torch” for the Sentai panel.

It was just so odd seeing David Williams there, after being informed that he would not be there, and hearing him sound rather astonished that there wouldn’t be a Sentai panel. He referred to Sentai as “they”, which I still find fascinating as the post-ADV companies are so small but yet, apparently, so fragmented that the left hand doesn’t know what the right is doing :laugh:

Complete Collection Cover/Disc Art

DVD

Blu-ray

1 Like

https://ask.fm/SentaiFilmworks/answers/141424200669

Q. Hey Sentai, what’s the chance of Princess Principal, Zettai Karen Children series/The Qwaser of Stigmatas series of getting an English dub release? Cause that’s what I would like to request for these shows to be dub, ya know! :wink:

A. Thanks for the requests. Making it public here so other people can chime in too.

Just watched episode 1, and Tomo (the blue haired girl) is Yui!!!

Seriously, Aki Toyosaki uses Yui’s voice for her! :rofl:

I know Aki also voices Momo in TLR, but that’s still funny to me :joy:

The Qwaser of Stigmata Official Trailer

1 Like

The Qwaser of Stigmata II Official Trailer

1 Like

Complete Series Cover/Disc Art

Blu-ray

1 Like