Re:Zero -Starting Life in Another World- / Re: Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu

Crunchyroll Adds “Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World- Shorts”

July 22, 2016 9:30pm CDT
First set of 11 online today

Episode 17

So, it seems there’s a force that can make people forget people even exists (We saw it last week, but we didn’t get a chance to catch it because a big ass monster appeared). Thanks to this, Rem is completely forgotten by everyone. It seems the side effect of tell people about his powers resulted in Emilia getting killed somehow, even breaking poor Subaru even more than he was up to that point.

Betty does say some lines that make me wonder, what the hell happened in her backstory. Either way, she doesn’t like the sadness from Subaru (I’m wonder if that force that make people forget things cause her to forget about Emilia, even though her dead body was right there, or she just ignored the fact because of not wanting the sadness) which results in Subaru meeting the folk he was trying to stop this time around.

Because he was able to see some hands that should of been invisible, Betelgeuse decided to mess with Subaru by tearing up Emilia’s body. Then we see an angry Puck appears. Seems that may have been on the one we seen before.

1 Like

This one sure got weird in a hurry…

A Standard-Length Episode Couldn’t Contain All “Re:ZERO” 18 Has To Offer

July 25, 2016 9:57am CDT
Buckle up for August 1st’s “From Zero!”

Now we’re messing with time? Well that’s that. Stuff will really hit the fan now. :smile:

Whew, before I clicked the link I was concerned that this was going to be a Fate/Zero style doubled episode. I’m not too keen on that, but 25 minutes and “some change” is do-able. :slight_smile:

“Re:ZERO” Violence A Bit More Graphic on Blu-ray

July 27, 2016 8:51am CDT
To offset that a bit, have a look at a pair of official Emilia and Rem Playing With Cats microfiber cleaning cloths

“Re:Zero” Celebrates Popularity With 8-Bit Knee-Pillow Image Song

July 31, 2016 10:15pm CDT
Speaking of Rie Takahashi, she posted a photo of doing some publicity work for a less heart-breaking anime as Konosuba’s Megumin

That was adorable. Almost like a lullaby. :smile:

FEATURE: “Re:ZERO” Director and Composer Discuss Their Fixation on Theatrical Music

July 31, 2016 1:00pm CDT
Find out the inspiration behind the music, how it was incorporated, and more!

Ep. 18

Rem proves why she’s best girl, Subaru doesn’t deserve her…

“Re:Zero” Rem Musical “I Love You” Edit Racks Up Half-Million Nico Views

August 07, 2016 10:38am CDT
In other Re:Zero updates, there’s a new look at the Emilia cover the upcoming volume 9 of the original light novel series

Ep. 19

“Ok What’s our survival Rate?”
“About 25%”

SUUUUUUBAAAARUUUU NAAAATSUUKI!

“Oh Crap! Saubaru’s gone in!” “Oh Crap Get the Buffs up!”

“When’s the Tank going to get Aggro?”

1 Like

FEATURE: Cooking With Anime- Rem’s Stir Fry from “Re:ZERO”

August 10, 2016 7:05pm CDT
A recipe to make Rem’s dream come true!

FEATURE: “Re:ZERO” Director and Composer Discuss Who The True Heroine Is: Emilia or Rem?

August 13, 2016 1:00pm CDT
Sit down for more of the discussion between Watanabe Masaharu and Suehiro Kenichirō!

Yoshitsugu Matsuoka Berates All The Lazy “Re:Zero” Fans

August 13, 2016 11:48pm EDT / by Scott Green
At recent 10,000 Twitter follower milestones, Re:Zero has been celebrating with goodies for the fans

Ep. 20

Spoiler

When Raid Bosses Cheat!!

2 Likes
Ep. 20

That whale is like a final boss fight that just won’t quit. Oh and then it uses Double Team. RAGE QUIT! breaks controller :smile:

2 Likes

“Re:Zero” Casts Minami Takahashi And Kaito Ishikawa

August 15, 2016 1:10pm CDT
Also, recently cast Fang of Iron captains include Fujii Yukiyo, Megmi Han and Kenji Nomuri

FEATURE: Found in Translation - The Hidden Social Commentary in “Re:ZERO”

August 15, 2016 7:05pm CDT
Re:ZERO might be set in another world, but what can it tell us about modern Japan?