RightStuf, Inc. News

Right Stuf Anime “Cubes” Ep. 2: Chris T.

1 Like

Right Stuf Anime “Cubes” Ep.3: Quinn

RightStuf has updated its shipping info:

3 Likes

Hmm.

Now it’s orders over $75 to get free economy shipping.

3 Likes

Yeah they are going to probably loose a few customers over that . Not enough to make $50 sometimes .

Edit Don’t get me wrong I get it ,but if they are going raise the price they need to figure out a way to make things work better and maybe upgrade the advantage of having a got anime membership.

3 Likes

That’d be nice, it seems like that has lost some advantages over the last few years.

I’m not sure I like the idea of holding your entire order until all of it, including back/preorders, is in stock. I had the, ah, troubled Media Blasters’ release of Yamibo on preorder for literally years. Under this shipping policy of RightStuf’s, I’d now either have to pay a fee to have gotten my stuff outta hock early or have relied on RightStuf’s mercy to release it early.

2 Likes

I did a little looking at orders over the year last night . Most of my orders except Manga meet the $75 . So going to have to replan my Manga orders from now on . I think the Got Anime membership though at $75 might work against more then help . Since you have to order more . The more it takes off so your more likely to come up short on the free shipping freshhold since the got anime discount applies before . Funimation also barely has much I want anymore so I only typically end up ordering the Limited Editions since they used to meet free shipping by itself.

I ‘m going to probably be ordering anything not limited from Amazon and Target more then I was .

It’s always been like that ,but it’s gotten worse since the pandemic. Like they will hold stuff for a bit now . I’ve gotten some high dollar bombs because of them merging several shipments from several orders after parts had been sitting for weeks .

3 Likes

4 Likes

Right Stuf Anime “Cubes” Ep.4 Chris S.

Halloween Recommendations! :jack_o_lantern: | Right Stuf Anime

Right Stuf “Cubes” Ep. 5: Devlen

1 Like

Right Stuf “Cubes” Ep. 6: Jake

Update From Our VP - The Holiday Season Is Upon Us!

Dear Right Stuf Anime Friends,

My RSA family is super excited and super busy preparing for our pending holiday season. We have many terrific deals you will want to snatch up before they slip away. However, I thought it might be a good idea to be a little proactive about some struggles that continue and most likely will be exacerbated during the holiday season. While I don’t want to be a “Downer” on your holiday shopping extravaganza, I do want to be realistic about potential challenges ahead.

• All shipping carriers are starting to caution that if you want your packages by Christmas, shopping early is the best option and “early” is not the week or even 10 days before Christmas.

• Publisher’s replenishment channels are running significantly behind schedule, which means even though we may not have it in stock, we will get it in stock but it may NOT be within our normal window. We attempted to buy heavy, but with the publishers facing significant lags times in shipping there is a trickle-down effect that will delay our ability to ship the product to you.

• Publishers are experiencing manufacturing delays also, so release dates are subject to change and this may make the wait for your fabulous pre-orders seem like an eternity, but as long as your order is in the system you are in the queue.

• We are still operating with less staff than we would like to have, but hiring during a Pandemic has proven to be arduous. While we will work tirelessly to make the magic happen, we are only human and we anticipate there may delays in various areas of our operation and I wanted to be forthright about the potential delays.

Please have faith that we want nothing more than the challenges of 2020 to disappear, but that is not likely going to happen soon enough, so, here’s where we can help each other not be super frustrated during this busy and already stressful time.

• Domestic customers, order pre-order or out of stock items on separate orders. We can NOT guarantee that we will be able to do any partial shipping during holiday unless you have at least 1 fully in-stock order. International customers, your orders will not ship until all items are in-stock.

• Order gifts early, unless you are willing to pay expedited shipping. We are estimating that if you purchase after December 7th it might not arrive in time for Christmas.

• If you chose economy shipping, give it an extra week above our normal shipping days to arrive once you have received tracking information as carriers are estimating delays as high as 10 days.

My RSA family and I would like to be one of the first to wish you and your family the happiest of holiday seasons and we hope you all remain safe and healthy.

Sincerely,
Christine Morgan
Vice President

2 Likes

I’m hoping they just put everything up at once it’d save them a lot of trouble and would be better for the customers. Maybe not do the daily deals this year .

I’m noticing some oddness with the shipping . Stuff getting split oddly between more shipments then normal .

Then there is the post office shipping getting delayed again or not updating . Online ordering this year should be a pain in the rear .

I have a feeling Sentai’s sale items might take a while to ship as RSI usually puts extra staff on their orders . This year they don’t have it .

Wish them well this time ,but I have a feeling we will see a lot of please show some patience with orders and don’t take it out on our staff emails .

Amazon is apparently delivering bulk shipments to the post office for next day delivery to now so except that to take its toll on the postal system to .

1 Like

We Ran Out Of Space! | Right Stuf Anime Warehouse Update

Dear Anime and Manga Super Fans,

We can certainly tell you are enjoying our Black Friday sale, so be sure to stay tuned to more exciting sale prices to come through this holiday season.

I did want to take a few minutes to let you know this is a short week for us here at RSA, we will be closed on Thursday to celebrate Thanksgiving with our families. Additionally we are trying hard not to have to run weekends because it is truly important to the Dark Lord and me that our RSA family have a nice work life balance. Why am I sharing this with you? Simple, by taking Thanksgiving day off and not working weekends, we might fall a little behind in shipping. However, we always come back on Monday’s with a zip in our step and typically do a really nice job of catching up pretty quickly by running longer days.

We are still seeing continued challenges:

• Shipping delays from publishers continue to be a problem, but they are shipping regularly so we will continue to receive as fast as we possibly can when it arrives.
• Carrier delays are ALREADY being noticed and sadly our best guess is that it might get slightly worse the closer we get to Christmas. So, if you are shopping for friends or family, please do so now or you’ll need to pay expedited shipping and even that will not be guaranteed.
• Some release dates have been pushed, but if you have an open order for them, we will ship them just as soon as they arrive.

Did you know the major shipping companies offer a service that provide you text and/or email updates on the delivery status and some even provides you with options to hold packages or pick them up when it’s convenient for you? We recommend considering these services to help keep you informed of any upcoming deliveries. More information can be found here: Explore the Ultimate Anime & Manga Shop | Crunchyroll Store

We hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving and are remaining safe and well. Since we know waiting for product is difficult, I thought I would soften the sting of waiting with this special Promo.

Use code THANKS2020 to take 5% off your next order*

Sincerely,
Christine Morgan
Vice President

*Coupon expires 11/26/2020 CST. Percentage off counts toward all items that do not have the ‘Not Eligible for Promotional Discount’ label on the item page. Coupon can only be used once per customer and cannot be combined with other offers.

Kodansha Comics & Right Stuf Inc. Team-up For CLAMP Oracle Card Set Holiday Gift-With-Purchase

Nov 26th 2020
Buy CLAMP titles and receive a limited-edition Oracle Card set based on series like Card Captor Sakura, Chobits, Magic Knight Rayearth & more, while supplies last.

Just got a email about this .

https://www.rightstufanime.com/Ah-My-Buddha-Blu-ray

About Ah My Buddha!! Blu-Ray

Ah My Buddha!! contains episodes 1-26 of the anime directed by Keitaro Motonaga.

Sixteen-year-old Ikkou Satonaka has raging hormones that make every other boy’s look simply weak in comparison.

When he gets turned on, he’s literally turned into a super powerful Buddhist monk capable of vanquishing the most evil of spirits! Ikkou’s parents send him to the Saienji Temple to train to become a proper monk under the watchful eye of his grandmother.

One of his first challenges is to learn to control his lusty desires, but that’s easier said than done when he’s surrounded by a bevy of beautiful nun trainees who keep losing their clothes! Can Ikkou pull himself together, or will his pervy nature win out?

Special Features: Clean openings, clean closings, and promotional videos.

1 Like

New on our site: Order Printouts!

2 Likes