AN Forums

RightStuf, Inc. News

2 Likes

Wait. Zetsubou-sensei is getting released in the states???

When was this announced?

1 Like

Last night during that YouTube interview.

2 Likes

Ah. I’s an idjot.

:rofl:

2 Likes

It got announced in July last year with coming this year ,but having to translate from scratch probably means 2021 .

1 Like

Right Stuf Anime “Cubes” Ep. 1: Jennifer

Freedom Gundam Concept 2 Mobile Suit Gundam Seed Metal Build Figure

Right Stuf Anime “Cubes” Ep. 2: Chris T.

1 Like

Right Stuf Anime “Cubes” Ep.3: Quinn

RightStuf has updated its shipping info:

3 Likes

Hmm.

Now it’s orders over $75 to get free economy shipping.

3 Likes

Yeah they are going to probably loose a few customers over that . Not enough to make $50 sometimes .

Edit Don’t get me wrong I get it ,but if they are going raise the price they need to figure out a way to make things work better and maybe upgrade the advantage of having a got anime membership.

3 Likes

That’d be nice, it seems like that has lost some advantages over the last few years.

I’m not sure I like the idea of holding your entire order until all of it, including back/preorders, is in stock. I had the, ah, troubled Media Blasters’ release of Yamibo on preorder for literally years. Under this shipping policy of RightStuf’s, I’d now either have to pay a fee to have gotten my stuff outta hock early or have relied on RightStuf’s mercy to release it early.

2 Likes

I did a little looking at orders over the year last night . Most of my orders except Manga meet the $75 . So going to have to replan my Manga orders from now on . I think the Got Anime membership though at $75 might work against more then help . Since you have to order more . The more it takes off so your more likely to come up short on the free shipping freshhold since the got anime discount applies before . Funimation also barely has much I want anymore so I only typically end up ordering the Limited Editions since they used to meet free shipping by itself.

I ‘m going to probably be ordering anything not limited from Amazon and Target more then I was .

It’s always been like that ,but it’s gotten worse since the pandemic. Like they will hold stuff for a bit now . I’ve gotten some high dollar bombs because of them merging several shipments from several orders after parts had been sitting for weeks .

3 Likes

4 Likes

Right Stuf Anime “Cubes” Ep.4 Chris S.