Run its A Massive Monster! aka the backlog thread

[quote=Prede]
Garsey’s Wing - That’s ganna be fun! Watch the dub! It’s the funniest anime I’ve ever seen, and it’s NOT a comedy! Unintentional humor is the best sometimes

“Oh My GOD…I felt like I was having a dream!!”[/quote]

That is actually set in the same Universe as Aura Battler Dunbine. Garzey’s Wing is actually considered one of Yoshiyuki Tomino worse Anime.

Tomino has yet to make a good anime, but Garzey’s Wing is a train wreck on epic proportions. It’s not even a semi-coherent story. LOL. I love it all the same.

[quote=Prede]
Tomino has yet to make a good anime, [/quote]

You know I can have you banned for that right? :wink:

His 1980’s longer works are his best works and only a few ever got over here. If you get a chance while they are being streamed check out the original Gundam and Gundam Zeta. Zeta is probably one of the best Anime of its type to come out of the 80’s.

LoL.

Didn’t we have this conversation before? I feel like I said this all before lol. I’m not really interested in anymore Gundam. While it’s not terrible or anything, it’s not something I’m a fan of at all. The only Gundam I’m really interested in is Gundam 0080. Will probably blind buy that one day.

I just finished up Tears To Tiara this morning. Overall, it was a very good show and one that I can easily recommend. You guys watching it on VOD should really enjoy the rest of it.

I also finished up Kamichu, which is a very cute show. It’s basically a slice of life show where one girl just happens to be a god. The pacing is a bit slow and the show is very laid back, but it was still very enjoyable.

[details=Starting Today]
Madlax
To Love Ru Part 1[/details]

I think once I’m done with Madlax, I’m going to go ahead and rewatch Kurau. It’s one of my Sojitz era titles. If you guys haven’t checked it out, you really need to, if even just for the incredible dub.

[details=Up Next]
Subbed
Special A Part 2
Maria-holic Complete Series
Neo Angelique Abyss
Yozakura Quartet

Dubbed
Rahxephon
Le Chevalier Deon
Please Twins
Shakugan No Shana[/details]

[details=Planned Rewatches]
Chrono Crusade
Kurau Phantom Memory
Fate Stay Night[/details]

[details=Current Backlog (Abridged)]
Pumpkin Scissors
Air Gear
This Ugly Yet Beautiful World
The Wallflower
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Utawarerumono
Saikano
Gasaraki
Moonlight Mile
Project Blue Earth SOS
Hannayukio Maid Team La Verite
Devil May Cry
My Zhime, My Otome
Stellvia
Rune Soldier
The Devil Lady
Pani Poni Dash
Licensed By Royalty
Gakuen Alice
Sakura Wars TV
The Irresponsible Captain Tylor (TV and OVAs)
Air The Movie
Sorceress on The Rocks
My Dear Marie
Comic Party Revolution
The world of Narue
Miyuki-chan in Wonderland
Cosplay Complex
Fencer of Minerva
They Were Eleven
Tokyo Babylon
Darkside Blues
Garsey’s Wing
Guardian Of Darkness
etc, etc…[/details]

I finished up To Love Ru about two weeks ago, but I’ve been a bit slow since then. But I’m trying to make up for lost time. I started Living for The Day After Tomorrow this week, and just finished it this morning. Two days isn’t too shabby, is it?

I’m about half-way through Madlax. I was trying to watch this with my BF, but he kept getting distracted, so I said the hell with it and ventured on on my own. Otherwise, I would have been done with it by now.

Go Nagai’s Devil Lady has been staring directly at me for a while, so I figured now would be a good time. I will probably take my time with this show though. I’m in no rush with it, as I’m also watching a couple other shows.

Starting Today/Tomorrow:

The Devil Lady

Special A Part 2

I had planned on rewatching Kurau soon, but I may have to furlough in lieu of a possible group Chrono viewing. We’ll have to see how that turns out.

Up Next:

Subbed
Maria-holic Complete Series
Neo Angelique Abyss
Yozakura Quartet

Dubbed
Rahxephon
Le Chevalier Deon
Please Twins
Shakugan No Shana

Planned Rewatches
Chrono Crusade
Kurau Phantom Memory
Fate Stay Night

Current Backlog (Abridged)
Pumpkin Scissors
Air Gear
This Ugly Yet Beautiful World
The Wallflower
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Utawarerumono
Saikano
Gasaraki
Moonlight Mile
Project Blue Earth SOS
Hannayukio Maid Team La Verite
Devil May Cry
My Zhime, My Otome
Stellvia
Rune Soldier
Pani Poni Dash
Licensed By Royalty
Gakuen Alice
Sakura Wars TV
The Irresponsible Captain Tylor (TV and OVAs)
Air The Movie
Sorceress on The Rocks
My Dear Marie
Comic Party Revolution
The world of Narue
Miyuki-chan in Wonderland
Cosplay Complex
Fencer of Minerva
They Were Eleven
Tokyo Babylon
Darkside Blues
Garsey’s Wing