Samurai Girls/Hyakka Ryōran Samurai Girls & Samurai Bride

Meh I prefer Subbed because a lot of the time the voice actors are kinda bad and I can read and watch at the same time easily, but for those who can’t this is a really good anime I watched the subbed!

Hyakka Ryōran Samurai Girls TV Anime Gets 2nd Season

posted on 2012-08-30 04:00 EDT
Akira Suzuki’s Hyakka Ryōran novels already inspired 2010 TV anime

I have the DVDs, but haven’t gotten around to watching them.

Hyakka Ryoran Samurai Girls’ 2nd Season Titled

posted on 2012-12-05 22:56 EST

Who’s getting married? Inquiring minds want to know!

I guess we have to wait until the second season to know.
As I’m sure Sentai will probably pick it up seeing as how they have the first season and from what I hear, it sold relatively well.

Well, I just hope that somewhere between all the girls vying for Muneakira’s hand in marriage we get a continuation of the

:evil: Christianity is evil storyline :evil:

Hyakka Ryoran Samurai Bride’s April Premiere Briefly Listed

posted on 2012-12-10 23:32 EST

I got the Blu-Ray of Samurai Girls and never really got that vibe from it.

spoiler

There’s a one off mention that Religion is evil, during the sea monster episode and Gissen starts spouting some Revelation stuff at the end, but I got the vibe that they were corrupting it and using it for their own purposes, and not religion, in and of itself was evil. Even the Heroes send out a small prayer during the final Showdown. If you want to see a really good “religion is evil” anime, Scrapped Princess and even Trinity Blood to some extent plays it up better.

I’m totally rooting for Jubei.

Samurai Bride’s Additional Cast, April Premiere Revealed

posted on 2012-12-26 00:35 EST
Chinatsu Akasaki, Yōko Hikasa, Mamiko Noto join cast for second season of Samurai Girls

Hmmm, that’s a lot of new cast members, which leads me to believe that either Sen & Yuki are going to have a lot of competition, or It’s Sen’s brother is the one that’s getting married and Charles will be the one with all the competition.

Hyakka Ryōran Samurai Bride’s 1st Promo Streamed

posted on 2012-12-29 09:35 EST
2nd Hyakka Ryōran Samurai Girls season to premiere next April

Hyakka Ryōran Samurai Bride Sequel Season’s Ad Aired

posted on 2013-04-03 12:30 EDT
Hyakka Ryōran Samurai Girls’ followup premieres on Friday

Samurai Girls Streamed by Crunchyroll

posted on 2013-05-10 23:43 EDT

Samurai Girls Sequel Video Anime Bundled With New Niθ Artbook

posted on 2015-04-05 17:00 EDT
Hyakka Ryōran Samurai After episode II “Samurai Wedding” to ship on July 1

Ahh…here’s a show the we can use a super, duper, hot & spicy collector’s edition. Add the two, or however many there’ll be, OVAs, an art book, samurai sword letter openers, ost collection, naughty body tattoos, a nendoroid…BAM! There it is.

another reason why studio arms is my fav studio!

Hyakka Ryōran Samurai Girls TV Anime Gets 2nd Season

posted on 2012-08-30 04:00 EDT
Akira Suzuki’s Hyakka Ryōran novels already inspired 2010 TV anime

Hyakka Ryōran Samurai Bride’s 1st Promo Streamed

posted on 2012-12-29 09:35 EST
2nd Hyakka Ryōran Samurai Girls season to premiere next April

Since the first season sold rather well for Sentai from what I hear, I expect they’ll pick up season 2 this coming Spring season.
So I figured I might as well make a thread on it, rather than posting updates in the first season thread.