Sasami-san@Ganbaranai

Sasami-san@Ganbaranai

Watch on HIDIVE

Genres: action, comedy, drama, romance, science fiction, supernatural
Themes: absurdity, Fighting, Goddesses, Gods, hikikomori, Priests and priestesses, Robot girl, School, Superpowers, tsundere
Objectionable content: Significant
Plot Summary: Sasami Tsukuyomi does not like to leave her house- in fact, she can’t. Her only connection to the outside world is her brother who is head-over-heels for her, and does everything for her, including cooking, cleaning, changing, and feeding. However, when the gods Sasami is so familiar with begin causing dangerous situations outside of her comfortable home, she has to get up and get out to stop them.
Number of episodes: 12
Vintage: 2013-01-10

ANN Info Page
Sasami-san@Ganbaranai Official Homepage

Sasami-san@Ganbaranai Romantic Comedy Light Novels Get Anime

posted on 2011-12-13 05:00 EST
Story of shut-in girl & her brother’s not-so-ordinary lives

Sasami-san@Ganbaranai Light Novels’ Anime to Air on TV

posted on 2012-06-19 02:35 EDT

SHAFT’s Sasami-san@Ganbaranai Promo Video Reveals Cast

posted on 2012-08-18 08:30 EDT
Kana Asumi, Chiwa Saito, Kana Hanazawa, Ai Nonaka, Houchu Ohtsuka in anime helmed by Madoka Magica’s Shinbo

ZAQ Sings Sasami-san@Gambaranai Opening Theme

posted on 2012-11-20 23:57 EST
Chūnibyō Demo Koi ga Shitai!'s theme song performer contributes “Alteration” song

Why no pics of the guy, I wonder? :huh:

I have no idea why they’re keeping him a secret.
His face is even obscured in the PV with a book bag.

I would guess that’d depend if TBS themselves will actually own/have the international licensing rights. There’s been a couple of recent shows were TBS Animation were a part of it, but Funi ended up grabbing them.

Haganai and Aria Scarlett Ammo being two of those…

Both of which are over a year ago, and Haganai was part of the FUNico thing (Aria was the season before FUNico).

That happened before Sentai started kicking it up in the simulcast department.

After the Fall 2011 season (of which Haganai was in) Sentai has picked up almost every TBS series and simulcasted most of them.
Sankarea, Amagami SS+, Baby, Please Kill Me! & Acchi Kocchi are the only ones I can think of that they didn’t get after that point.

Amagami SS+ is almost a guarentee eventually, since they picked up the first season.
FUNi got Sankarea.
And the other 2 went unlicensed.

So the way it looks to me, the chance that Sentai will grab it is actually pretty large.

SHAFT’s Sasami-san@Ganbaranai Promo Video Previews Voices

posted on 2012-12-07 05:50 EST
Kana Asumi, Chiwa Saito, Kana Hanazawa, Ai Nonaka in anime helmed by Madoka Magica’s Shinbo

SHAFT’s Sasami-san@Ganbaranai Anime’s 1st TV Ad Aired

posted on 2012-12-20 15:45 EST
Madoka Magica’s Akiyuki Shinbo directs series premiering on January 10

SHAFT’s Sasami-san@Ganbaranai Anime’s Gagaga Ad Aired

posted on 2012-12-26 10:50 EST
Madoka Magica/Bakemonogatari’s Shinbo directs January romantic comedy

Sentai Filmworks Press Release

January 8, 2013

Coming to Anime Network Online

Schedule:

• Episode 1: Friday, January 18 @ 10:30 AM CST
  • …new episodes will air Fridays @ 10:30 AM CST

Wow, now this series could get very interesting. I have a friend who used to be a hikikomori, and really if it wasn’t for getting groceries and work I’m not sure she’d even be out and about on a weekly basis (except for summer, as she loves taking random wandering walks in warm weather, and her definition of warm weather is nearly enough to make me sweat just thinking about). I’ll admit, if it wasn’t for getting groceries, having a non work at home job, and returning things in the mail (Gamefly and Netflix) I’m not sure I’d be out and about as often as once a month myself, not so much because I dislike people, but because I have so many interesting things to do at home.

SHAFT’s Sasami-san@Ganbaranai Anime’s 3rd Promo Streamed

posted on 2013-01-09 10:15 EST
Madoka Magica/Bakemonogatari’s Shinbo directs romantic comedy premiering on Thursday

Episode 1 (Sub) is live at ANO

Um… What?

Episode 2 (Sub) is live at ANO

HD stream will be delayed.

HD stream is live now.

HD stream isn’t up yet.

Episode 3 (Sub) is live at ANO

The HD stream is now up.

Episode 4 (Sub) is live at ANO