Sentai / Anime Network Newsletters, Blogs & More!

I entered!

I can’t lol

1 Like

Well entered a few entries myself

1 Like

Same here.

2 Likes

Staff Favorites: Best Waifus of the Year - Best Girl of 2017

12/30/2017 1:16:34 PM

They’re sweet, shy, outgoing, loving, cuddly, strong, mad and sometimes downright evil. They are our favorite anime girls and every year the list of women we wish really existed keeps growing. We looked at this year’s new dames, ladies and warrior beauties to come up with a list of our favorite for 2017. We know there are many more but these are our seven top choices.

Staff Favorites: Best Anime Moments of 2017

12/30/2017 1:25:45 PM

(Warning: Spoilers ahead. Repeat. Spoilers ahead!)

There have been many series that have stolen our heart this year but there are some moments that just stick to you long after the show has finished airing. It’s those moments that make us recommend the show to anyone who is willing to listen… yes even that one friend that tells you they’re listening but really aren’t.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Yes I’m Sure it will be Legendary and Heroic too

2 Likes

TUESDAY NEW RELEASES: NAISHO NO TSUBOMI

January 9, 2018

Naisho no Tsubomi Complete Collection

Just as Tsubomi is getting ready to start the fifth grade, everything she thought she knew about her life suddenly starts to change. Not only has her mother just told her that she’s about to become a big sister, but Tsubomi’s been starting to feel a little strange herself and it seems that there’s a lot more to growing up than she thought! Unfortunately, people’s bodies don’t come with owners’ manuals, so Tsubomi will have to rely on advice from her friends at school and most of them don’t know any more than she does. (Some of them are even BOYS!) Fortunately, there’s that mysterious new transfer student, Saya, who seems to be a bit more knowledgeable, and with some help from Mom, Tsubomi just might make it through adolescence unscathed in Naisho no Tsubomi!
Rating: TV-14

7 Anime That Made You Think About Life

1/12/2018 10:57:28 AM

There are some thought provoking anime series that leave us scratching our heads as the visuals and symbolism of the story, invoke deeper conversations. Sometimes the only thing left after the series ends is confusion, and we just HAVE to watch it one more time to understand all the intricate story weaving details. Having said that, here are some of our favorite anime titles that made us appreciate their overall message and got us thinking about the bigger questions in life.

1 Like
2 Likes

Uh-huh ok sure, I’ve been burned before by supposedly awesome announcements before…

2 Likes

a surprise?
what kind?

is it…about aliens?
aliens liking anime?

or…

:alien:

2 Likes

Aliens?? Perhaps, but most likely, it’s this.

2 Likes

1 Like
What Is Your Anime Filler Arc?

You do a recap episode with your rival.

1 Like
What is your Anime Filler Arc?

You hide while character development happens for Sensei.

Guess I got the Naruto filler Arc then…

:weary:

Edit
And @Slowhand got the Yu-Gi-Oh filler.

1 Like
What is your Anime Filler Arc?

You go on a side quest with your significant other.

2 Likes

We’ve had this one before and mine sucks so I won’t be repeating it.

1 Like
What is your Anime Filler Arc

You go training with a handsome older man

1 Like