So, I Can't Play H / Dakara Boku-ha, H ga Dekinai

So, I Can’t Play H / Dakara Boku-ha, H ga Dekinai

Watch on HIDIVE

Genres: romance, supernatural
Themes: ecchi, fanservice, harem, libido, shinigami
Objectionable content: Intense
Plot Summary: Ryosuke Kaga is an ecchi high school boy attending Momozomo Academy. One day, he meets a girl standing alone in the rain. She is Lisara Restor, an elite Grim Reaper, who visited the human world in order to find “The Singular Man”. Ryosuke makes a contract with Lisara and she sucks energy required for her activity in the human world from Ryosuke. The source of the energy is his perverted spirit. To recover the sexual desire, Ryosuke has no choice but to help Lisara’s search.
Number of episodes: 12 + Recap/OVA
Vintage: 2012-07-06 to 2012-09-25

ANN Info Page
Official JP Website

Sentai Filmworks Press Release

Per PR:

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

SENTAI FILMWORKS LICENSES “SO, I CAN’T PLAY H!”

HOUSTON, July 1, 2012 — The best things in life are dirty and Sentai Filmworks’ latest acquisition, So, I Can’t Play H!, is out to prove it. Based on the light novels by Pan Tachibana, So, I Can’t Play H! is directed by Takeo Takahashi (Rozen Maiden, Spice and Wolf) with series composition by Naruhisa Arakawa (Listen to Me, Girls. I am Your Father!, Upotte!!), character designs by Kanetoshi Kamimoto (Burst Angel, Taisho Baseball Girls) and music by Cher Watanabe (Prince of Tennis II).

NEVER make a deal with a wet goddess you’ve only just met. That’s a lesson Ryosuke Kaga learns the hard way when he foolishly agrees to let Lisara Restole use some of his “essence” to stay in this world. Because despite her smoking hot appearance, Lisara’s actually a Shinigami, a Goddess of Death. However, she DOESN’T steal years off his life like any decent Shinigami would do. Oh no, instead she sucks him dry of something much more perverse by leeching off his lecherous spirit and draining his ability to enjoy… er… the things that teenage boys normally spend most of their time thinking about! And now that he’s been de-debased and de-debauched by her un-dirty trick, the poor regenerated degenerate’s only hope of getting his licentiousness renewed is to join the queen of mental-clean on her quest, since when she leaves our mortal plane he regains his normal immorality! But the termination of the probation of his reprobation isn’t guaranteed, because Goddesses of Death can be really harsh mistresses and it’s going to be anything but easy to go back to being sleazy in So, I Can’t Play H!

So, I Can’t Play H! will be available soon through select digital outlets with a home video release to follow next year.

About Sentai Filmworks:
Sentai Filmworks is one of the fastest-growing anime companies in North America, producing hit series like High School of the Dead, Towanoquon, Samurai Girls, Guin Saga, Needless and Angel Beats as well as high profile theatrical films such as Grave of the Fireflies and Appleseed. Sentai Filmworks’ programs can be found on home video distributed by Ingram Entertainment, Baker & Taylor, Section23Films, The Right Stuf and other good and fine distributors. Digital product offerings may be found at iTunes, Hulu, Netflix, Amazon, Zune Marketplace, Anime Network, Playstation Network, Android Market and YouTube.

Dakara Boku wa, H ga Dekinai Light Novels Get TV Anime

posted on 2011-12-27 23:42 EST
Anime studio feel. to produce Pan Tachibana’s supernatural romantic comedy

[URL=“http://www.crunchyroll.com/so-i-cant-play-h”]It was said a few times that [B]Demon King Daimao[/B] was never intended to have a dub, so If you want this to get a dub watch it on Crunchyroll![/URL] Other anime just like this is Funimations’s High School DXD

So, I Can’t Play H!

Watch on Crunchyroll

• Availability for premium users: Jul 14, 2012 at 2:00pm
  • Availability for free users: Jul 14, 2012 at 2:00pm

If everything goes as I think it will So, I Can’t Play H will be the most watched non-mainstreem anime on Crunchyroll. If you noticed the PV on Crunchyroll is uncensored.

Crunchyroll somtimes added extra censoring in the past to animes. Even Funimation added censoring to High School dxd that was uncensored on tv.

The only thing I am curious about is why episode 1 is available for free users the same day premium users can view it. Is it becouse it’s not expected to be popular or it will be popular and lure more people to Crunchyroll? Has that ever happend to a new simulcast before?

Usually with shows like this there is two TV versions a uncut usually “late night” version and a cut for certain channels version. Usually the cut version is what is sent out for simulcast. I think it’s because Americans are prudes.lol

Ep 1 is on Crunchyroll for everyone.

This anime looks like it would be awesome even without the fan-service.

Darn its not uncensored on Crunchyroll! :frowning:

Ep 2 is on Crunchyroll for everyone

So, I Can’t Play H! Manga to Bundle Unaired Anime on BD

posted on 2012-07-27 04:55 EDT
4th manga volume based on romantic comedy light novels to ship in March with Blu-ray

Ep 3 is on Crunchyroll for everyone

Ep 4 is on Crunchyroll for everyone

Episode 1 (Sub) is live at ANO

Future ‘So, I Can’t Play H!’ Episodes Delayed by 1 Week

posted on 2012-08-17 09:58 EDT
“Late production schedule” delays episodes 8-12; compilation episode to run next week

Admin says that since we have a delayed broadcast, this will not affect our schedule at all.

Episode 2 (Sub) is live at ANO

Episode 3 (Sub) is live at ANO

well i just finished watching the third episode and i think i see how it’s going to go. a new hot female shinigami to face off against in every episode.i’m not complaning about it mind you. just an observation.

i am going to complain about the choosen methode of censorship though. i mean why block out a huge section of the screen with a big ole rectangle or triangle or whatever shape they come up with when a small pixilated area would do the trick? well that’s all i got to say about that. i’m sure you’ve heard it all before.

i do like everything else bout it. it’s a fun story with lots of pretty girls. it also a very good job of animation. very clean line, no ruff edges, and the back ground is sharp with no blurry or fadeing or twitchy bits as the scene moves along.

did i mention it has a lot of pretty girls?

Episode 4 (Sub) is live at ANO

‘So, I Can’t Play H!’ Original Anime BD’s TV Ad Posted

posted on 2012-09-06 17:30 EDT
Unaired Boku-ha, H ga Dekinai. episode to ship on Blu-ray with 4th manga volume

Episode 5 (Sub) is live at ANO

Episode 6 (Sub) is live at ANO