So, I Can't Play H / Dakara Boku-ha, H ga Dekinai

Episode 7 (Sub) is live at ANO

Episode 8 (Sub) is live at ANO

You know it would have been completely different if:

He had done it with Quelle. I knew he wasn’t going to, because of the way it was set up.

Episode 9 (Sub) is live at ANO

Episode 10 (Sub) is live at ANO

Episode 11 (Sub) is live at ANO

Episode 12 :end: (Sub) is live at ANO

I forgot that was today. I’ll watch tomorrow.

Why did the ending have to be:

Typical Anime Harem Ending. Wanted them to have a nice steamy ending between Ryosuke and Lisara but no we have to cop out and go the typical ending route. sigh

Do you mean typical in the sense that even though it’s Ryosuke and Lisara already, the other girls are still planning to steal him at some point? Or is it something else?

No you nailed it.

ANN - Anime in America: The Best (And Most Notable) of 2012

Looks like a lot of Sentai stuff won catagories this year.

Guilty Pleasure - Theron’s Pick: So, I Can’t Play H!

I thought this might be silly fun, but it turned into a pretty decent action and romance, and forget the kleenex, keep a bath towel to use as a handkerchief toward the end of it.

The soundtrack (music) is pretty decent, too.

I just noticed they made an OVA for this anime.

I posted about it 6 months ago on the first page.

So, I Can’t wait for the Blu-ray.

So, I Can’t Watch English Dub…

Old Feed Browser (Epsilon)

I miss those good old days. :frowning: :frowning:

[quote=“celestial_being”]
So, I Can’t Watch English Dub…

Old Feed Browser (Epsilon)

Why would you care if a show you don’t like gets a DB release? I have found that on Sentai’s sub-only dvd releases, the Video Quality is really bad.

That depends on the release. Some titles like Croisee look fine, while other like Kurenai look pretty bad. I have noticed that since they’ve switched back to three discs for DVD, as opposed to two, there has been an improvement in a/v quality. The bit rates are higher, so there don’t appear to be as many compression effects and the motion blur is not as severe.

They realized Convention panel goers are not the main buyers? After all any real fan would never leave their room/ living space except to work their necessary evil nightshirt job that supports their hobby . :stuck_out_tongue:

I look at it this way might not be getting a dub ,but at least should be getting HD video and audio.