Subscription question

New information: http://www.theanimenetwork.com/component/option,com_kunena/Itemid,65/catid,3/func,view/id,20160/

So i went and set up a paypal account so that i could get the anime up and going. WEll i managed to get it to take the paypal account and chared it to my credit card through that. But now for some reason it is still not letting me go and watch the anime. is there any way that you can find out what is going on with this. i mean i do not have the money just to be wasting on buying nothing. is there a time limit on how long i have to wait before i get to watch the anime. if there is that is kinda a little gay. you know what i mean… if there is any way that you can get them to acctivate it soon that would be great!! if you need i can show you the paypal acceptance page and recipt. if that helps. just please let me watch this. youtube is the worst site ever for trying to watch this because half the time the part is missing and it is driveing me nts!!!

Once we figure out whats wrong we’ll post an update here and you can try to subscribe again.

In the meantime you can enjoy all the shows that we have to offer for FREE for our registered users. Thanks!

does that mean that you are going to reimburse me for the subscription that i bought or are you going to have it activated?

Should I post my problem here or send a message to Rai like I just did?

Is it a new problem or one from before? If it’s new you can post it here. If it’s the previous issue, send him a PM.

How can we tell when the issues with Paypal subscriptions are fixed?

After seeing the announcement that credit card orders were not working and that we should use Paypal instead, I signed up for a quarterly membership using Paypal.

The money has been charged to my credit card by Paypal, but whenever I try to watch a “premium” only episode of a series, I am still presented with the page that wants me to purchase a premium membership!!
:angry:

They will make an announcement once they fix it. I’ll send them an email with your account info so they can look into your account.

elarion wrote:

[quote]How can we tell when the issues with Paypal subscriptions are fixed?

After seeing the announcement that credit card orders were not working and that we should use Paypal instead, I signed up for a quarterly membership using Paypal.

The money has been charged to my credit card by Paypal, but whenever I try to watch a “premium” only episode of a series, I am still presented with the page that wants me to purchase a premium membership!!
:angry:[/quote]

You’re correct about the money being charged. You account was in a bit of a limbo status. The email address you used with our site is for a non-existent domain. That might have affected it.

Please try it now.

akpoff wrote:

[quote]

You’re correct about the money being charged. You account was in a bit of a limbo status. The email address you used with our site is for a non-existent domain. That might have affected it.

Please try it now.[/quote]

I have never used a e-mail address for a non-existant domain with this or any other online account. I did change my e-mail to try to get through problems with paypal earlier before the announcement was made that credit card subscriptions were not working.

When you say “Please try it now.”, I just tried watching a premium video and again got the web page for purchasing a premium subscription.

If you are suggesting that I try paying for a membership again, I have seen no evidence that my previous payment has been refunded yet.

I did mean to try watching content again. No need to pay twice.

I did find the problem, though. Please try watching premium content again.

akpoff wrote:

[quote]I did mean to try watching content again. No need to pay twice.

I did find the problem, though. Please try watching premium content again.[/quote]

Everything seems to be working now. Thank-you for your assistance.

well mine is still not working and i did the same thing. like i said before i went through paypal and i did not manage to be able to watch it. is there nothing that you could do? I can send you my recipt for the monthly subscription. and i also never got a refund.

I’ve forwarded your concern and a link to this thread again. If they have any updates on the situation, they’ll post or let me know what’s going on.

wolfenbones wrote:

Very strange. PayPal charged your account but reported to us that it had failed to make the charge. I’ve updated your account.

Please try to watch premium content. You might have to logout and log back in.

Well, my subscription was working last night, but today the site is trying to get me to pay to watch premium content again.:frowning:

Something is definitely going wacky here.

It should be fixed. Please try watching content again.

akpoff wrote:

No go for me. It is taking me to the page to order a subscription.

Scratch that, its working now.

Please try now.

awsome!!! I finally can watch the shows. i really do apreciate that you finally got that part of it fixed! hopefully it keeps working.