TAN Casting Call

Newshawk wrote:

As the president of Daito Art Production I have picked our next musical. I have bought the rights to Max Bialystock greatest show “Springtime for Hitler: A Gay Romp With Eva and Adolf at Berchtesgaden.” :woohoo:

Rehearsals start tomorrow.

ShawnMerrow wrote:

[quote]Newshawk wrote:

[quote]
Ondine Company/Daito Art Production[/quote]

Masumi Hayami - ShawnMerrow

As the president of Daito Art Production I have picked our next musical. I have bought the rights to Max Bialystock greatest show “Springtime for Hitler: A Gay Romp With Eva and Adolf at Berchtesgaden.” :woohoo:

Rehearsals start tomorrow.[/quote]

To be followed up by “Naughty Nazis”, guest Starring that world famous actor (in Poland, at least) Frederick Bronski [size=2](co-starring Anna Bronski)[/size]. :silly:

Newshawk wrote:

[quote]Now, this one took some work. Digging out a character list I could rely on took some major Google skills. However, it’s done, so I give you:

[size=5]TAN Casting Call[/size]

Eisuke Hayami – MrBoomba
[/quote]

I’ve never sene Glass mask, nor do I plan on it (Not a fan of Play and since it is theatre I can only assume it will have gratuitous amounts of drama, which i’m not for either), but at least I get to be what looks like a heartless bastard who makes a character cry. :evil:
That is, unless I took what was in that character description overly.

Newshawk wrote:

[quote]Now, this one took some work. Digging out a character list I could rely on took some major Google skills. However, it’s done, so I give you:

Karato Hijiri – redshirt1

Please note: As this is a 51 episode series, the above may include some characters not seen yet on TAN VOD or Online Player. Also, some characters may be in the manga only.

[/quote]

I haven’t seen mine in the anime yet, but a loyal friend who seems to do what is right and helps Maya get her roses doesn’t seem bad. I am the kind of guy who is good even in a bad group.

redshirt1 wrote:

[quote]Newshawk wrote:

[size=5]TAN Casting Call[/size][/quote]

Please note: As this is a 51 episode series, the above may include some characters not seen yet on TAN VOD or Online Player. Also, some characters may be in the manga only.

I haven’t seen mine in the anime yet, but a loyal friend who seems to do what is right and helps Maya get her roses doesn’t seem bad. I am the kind of guy who is good even in a bad group.[/quote]

I had thought of doing some stunt casting and making you Haru Kitajima because she is the first person in the series to die.

Newshawk wrote:

[quote]
Saeko Mizuki – LadyOfWicca[/quote]

Cool! I get to be a sassy secretary! But fair warning Shawn - I don’t take dictation and I hope you never ask me to get your coffee…

A wonderful job Newshawk and a challenge well met! Thanks for my part - I love it! :kiss:

Newshawk wrote:

[quote][size=5]TAN Casting Call[/size]

Satomi Shigerau - Mystic[/quote]

The first love… Interesting. Hopefully I’m the one that broke her heart. :side:

Newshawk wrote:

Tsukikage Company
Maya Kitajima – PretearHimeno
Rei Aoki – Inphy
Sayaka Minazuki - Maeko-chan
Mina Sawawatari - Rebecca1/2
Taiko Kasuga - Yuri
Chigusa Tsukikage – Slowhand
Genzou - Newshawk

Ondine Company/Daito Art Production
Ayumi Himekawa – shadycat
Yuu Sakurakouji – dragonrider_cody
Hajime Onodera - outlander
Saeko Mizuki – LadyOfWicca

Other Characters
Utako Himekawa – Froggy
Eisuke Hayami – MrBoomba
Haru Kitajima – Elphie
Peter Hamill – slickwolfie
Satomi Shigerau - Mystic
Shiori Takamiya – Spazzysam
Ryuzo Kuronuma - *Haissan *

Also, since it was so hard for me to research Glass Mask, let me give you links to what I consider to be the best resource for the anime and the manga it is based on:

http://www.dreamsaddict.com/garasunokamen/
http://www.dreamsaddict.com/garasunokamen/characters.php[/quote]

I"M RICH!!!

LadyOfWicca wrote:

[quote]http://i1004.photobucket.com/albums/af167/LadyOfWicca/XMisc%202/SamuraiHarem-2.jpg

Tsubasa Tsubame *** Froggy
[/quote]

I embarrass myself all the time and it has never turned me into a skilled fighter, huh. :huh: And it sure would be handy if I could disappear, leaving a teddy bear in my stead. Thank you Wicca!

I haven’t finished Glass Mask yet but I hope Utako tells her daughter to show some respect before the end. Thank you Newshawk!

Newshawk wrote:

Ondine Company/Daito Art Production
Yuu Sakurakouji – dragonrider_cody
[/quote]

Awesome! This is the role I was hoping I got when I saw the cast list! Thanks!

LadyOfWicca wrote:

[quote]http://i1004.photobucket.com/albums/af167/LadyOfWicca/XMisc%202/SamuraiHarem-2.jpg
Ayame Ikaruga *** Shadycat[/quote]

The shy, flat-chested sister. :huh: Thanks Lady! :laugh:

Newshawk wrote:

[quote]

Ayumi Himekawa – shadycat[/quote]

She is beautiful, smart, elegant, rich, loyal, fair and a talented actress. Sounds just like me! :laugh: Thanks Newshawk! :kiss:

19th century romance, go!

Emma: A Victorian Romance

Emma: LadyofWicca
William Jones: ShawnMerrow
Kelly Stonwar: Slowhand
Hakim: Newshawk
Eleanor Campbell: Gentay
Al: fillet
Grace Jones: Elphie
Arthur Jones: shankajew
Vivian Jones: PretearHimeno
Colin Jones: ?
Richard Jones: slickwolfie
Stevens: Mystic
Countess Monica Mildrake: Froggy
Aurelia “Mrs. Trollope” Jones: KaoticKitty
Viscount Campbell: ZakuAce
Mrs. Campbell: tweetyjgrl
Tasha: Inphy
Miss Adele: Alitadark
Hans: redshirt1
Thomas: Rai
Jan (John): Haissan
Dorothea Moders: shadycat
Wilhelm Moders: dragoon
Ilse Moders: Flowering
Elrich: Timber

Here’s a link with character info that doesn’t contain as many spoilers as wiki does:
http://hellsing.comicgenesis.com/emma/characters/index.html

Mystic wrote:

[quote]19th century romance, go!

William Jones: ShawnMerrow
[/quote]

Nice, only saw the first episode on a promo disk but want to eventually see the rest.

Mystic wrote:

Kelly Stonwar: Slowhand[/quote]

OMG! How old am I???

Mystic wrote:

Hakim: Newshawk[/quote]

An Eton-educated Indian prince with my own traveling harem/Greek chorus. I could get used to it… :woohoo:

I broke Hans’ chair…

Mystic wrote:

Hans: redshirt1
[/quote]

From Wiki:

Hans
A sullen young footman in the employment of the Mölders household. His father was a wandering clockmaker who passed on his mechanical skills to his son. His taciturn behaviour may be as a result of his regretting his father’s rebellious nature, which eventually lead to a nomadic and impoverished lifestyle. The unstable lifestyle of his childhood leads him to appreciate the quiet security of his current profession. He respects Emma for her strong, quiet spirit and grows protective of her as and when he notices her in her vulnerable moments.

Sounds good! I do have a protective nature.

Mystic wrote:

Nothing on Wiki for it. =

PretearHimeno wrote:

[quote]Mystic wrote:

Nothing on Wiki for it. = [/quote]

Look at the link in Mystic’s post… :S

Slowhand wrote:

[quote]PretearHimeno wrote:

Nothing on Wiki for it. =

Look at the link in Mystic’s post… :S[/quote]

How embarrassing. I actually didn’t see that. Truth be told I pretty much just skim for myself on the lists and that it. =/