On April 1st, 2011

I happened to be at my local Fry’s when I stumbled upon the anime section. Two shows caught my eye, Witchblade and Xenosaga. I bought them, watched them, and have been an otaku ever since. :woohoo:

I’ve since purchased many series, from different distributors, though the vast majority are from ADV, Funi, and Sentai. Looking forward to subscribing here so as to have access to all the shows, as I cannot hope to ever be able to acquire all of them. :laugh:

The name is Juan, I live in Chicago, I absolutely adore Monica Rial, I’ve been blessed to have met her three times, and I absolutely love going to anime conventions. :woohoo:

Welcome to you! Glad to have you with us. I see you are already posting around. If you have any questions, just ask - someone is always ready with an answer. Hope you can join us often! Enjoy!

Hello and welcome to the tentigo TAN boards, Juan!! :3

Conventions really are some fun aren’t they? :wink: What conventions have you been to in your (almost) two wonderful years in the fandom? And, if you had to choose, which would be your favorite? :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyway, I hope you have a wonderful time on here posting around and making many new friends!! :slight_smile:

Welcome welcome welcome! Have fun!

Welcome to TAN, Juan… we are glad to have you! I hope that you enjoy watching what we have to offer in anime, and have fun posting here on the boards. However, you might not expect what you may find within them though… you’ve been warned.
:laugh::slight_smile:

Regarding Monica Rial, she is my favorite female voice actress that is part of the anime scene. I always enjoy hearing the parts that she is cast in, and she always knows how to make those characters her own! I still have yet to meet her someday though.
B)

Greetings and salutations fellow anime-niac and welcome to Planet tAN. May your journey of adventure and discovery, of anime, be a fruitful and yummy one.

Hello. Welcome.Post often

Every new member gets a free Coney Dog

Free too, don’t forget that. :slight_smile: So why did you join the TAN boards?