TAN Yearbook

Slowhand wrote:

[quote]YemeniLuigi wrote:

I am THE Slowhand. I know ALL.[/quote]

'I know that; I meant, if you were someone new, like me, wouldn’t you want to know? If it was a serious secret and someone told, I wouldn’t tell, if that’s what you’re worried about. I don’t do that; I hate peole who can’t keep a secret.

Slowhand wrote:

I am THE Slowhand. I know ALL.[/quote]

Well, there is that one thing, but Wicca and I agreed it would be best if you never learned about that incident… :huh:

http://wiki.outlawstar.net/images/KyonFacepalm.jpg

dragonrider_cody wrote:

[quote]Slowhand wrote:

I am THE Slowhand. I know ALL.

Well, there is that one thing, but Wicca and I agreed it would be best if you never learned about that incident… :huh:[/quote]

Lol that’s funny. . .am I actually being a little too nosy though?

YemeniLuigi wrote:

[quote]Slowhand wrote:

I am THE Slowhand. I know ALL.'I know that; I meant, if you were someone new, like me, wouldn’t you want to know? If it was a serious secret and someone told, I wouldn’t tell, if that’s what you’re worried about. I don’t do that; I hate peole who can’t keep a secret.[/quote]

No it’s not that. It’s just the type of secret that you must do your time and earn the privilege of knowing. :wink: Even some older members are still in the dark on it…lol

dragonrider_cody wrote:

I am THE Slowhand. I know ALL.'I know that; I meant, if you were someone new, like me, wouldn’t you want to know? If it was a serious secret and someone told, I wouldn’t tell, if that’s what you’re worried about. I don’t do that; I hate peole who can’t keep a secret.

No it’s not that. It’s just the type of secret that you must do your time and earn the privilege of knowing. :wink: Even some older members are still in the dark on it…lol[/quote]

Lol yeah I kinda figured that was the stuation. . .

dragonrider_cody wrote:

[quote]Slowhand wrote:

Well, there is that one thing, but Wicca and I agreed it would be best if you never learned about that incident… :huh:[/quote]

Perhaps you need a trip to my private dungeon, Roy could use a little company… :angry:

Slowhand wrote:

[quote]dragonrider_cody wrote:

Well, there is that one thing, but Wicca and I agreed it would be best if you never learned about that incident… :huh:

Perhaps you need a trip to my private dungeon, Roy could use a little company… :angry:[/quote]

. . .Cody. . .Good luck in there. . . YeLu runs away from his desktop and sits in the corner of his room, frightened. . .

Slowhand wrote:

Perhaps you need a trip to my private dungeon, Roy could use a little company… :angry:[/quote]

I’m okay with that. I’ve seen Roy’s “attire” in your dungeon… :wink:

dragonrider_cody wrote:

[quote]Slowhand wrote:

Perhaps you need a trip to my private dungeon, Roy could use a little company… :angry:

I’m okay with that. I’ve seen Roy’s “attire” in your dungeon… ;)[/quote]

Go on. >_>

dragonrider_cody wrote:

[quote]Slowhand wrote:

Gulp! YeLu is still in his corner. As he reads, his mouth voices “Attire. . .”

Inphy wrote:

[quote]

Go on. >_>[/quote]

Slowhand wrote:

[quote]Inphy wrote:

[quote]

Go on. >_>

LMAOO OMG that is soo funny! Oh Roy, I feel sorry for you. Cody. . .run
OMG that’s hilarious. . .

Slowhand wrote:

[quote]Inphy wrote:

[quote]

Go on. >_>

That…

…That wa…was…

Pleasantly unexpected.

Inphy wrote:

[quote]Slowhand wrote:

[quote]

Go on. >_>

That…

…That wa…was…

Pleasantly unexpected.[/quote]

It kinda was, but it was hilarious.

Inphy wrote:

[quote]Slowhand wrote:

[quote]

Go on. >_>

That…

…That wa…was…

Pleasantly unexpected.[/quote]

Unexpected? HA!

You must not know Slowhand well yet… :woohoo: I believe that was her signature for a brief period!

dragonrider_cody wrote:

[quote]Inphy wrote:

[quote]

Go on. >_>

That…

…That wa…was…

Pleasantly unexpected.

Unexpected? HA!

You must not know Slowhand well yet… :woohoo: I believe that was her signature for a brief period![/quote]

Well it threw me off guard. . .

dragonrider_cody wrote:

-starts frothing at the mouth-

Who let Pretear out of her cell?

Oh dear, we may have to call in backup for this one.

O_O

It’s too late Rai! She’s already rampaging! It’s best just to evacuate the city!