TAN Yearbook

Basically, I thought it might be fun to have a year book style thread for TAN. Really all you have to do is put who you think is class clown most likely to whatever (just examples). You can make it as silly or serious as you want.

Examples:

LadyOfWicca - most likely to use her powers for evil

Hentai - ironically, least likely to watch hentai

Slowhand - nicest smile

Shak - most likely to be arrested for public indecency

:cheer: Aw…

Most likely to be sued for sexual harassment- outlander
Most likely to be the first one killed in an alien invasion- redshirt
Most likely to cook- Haasain
Most likely to eat chocolate covered snails- fillet
Most Adorable- slickwolfie
Slick

Most Moe: Shadycat

Most Tusundre: Pretear

Most likely to have an affair with a State alchemist: Slowhand

Most likely to wear a Magical Girl outfit: Haissan

Most Likely to travel to Roanapur and become a pirate: Coffee God

Most likely to be an EVA pilot: Redshirt

Most likely victim of Tentacle Rape: Lady of Wicca (don’t worry, she is turning it into a hobby)

Most likely to have a harem: ZakuAce

Most likely to reach a power level over 9000: Timber

Most likely to be kissed by Yoko and immediately die: Rai

Most likely to wear cool sunglasses and pierce the Heavens: Fillet

Well, I know you guys don’t know much about me since I’m a newcomer. But judging from my posts and threads and such, what do you think I’ll be in TAN’s yearbook for?

Most likely to cast a spell on you: LadyOfWicca
Most likely to take over the interwebz: Outlander
Most likely to mate with a parrot: Rai
Most likely to star in his own video game: EightDevil.
Most likely to be bit by a vampire against the vampire’s will: PretearHimeno

YemeniLuigi wrote:

give it a little more time, we haven’t felt you out yet. You’ll know when because we will cast you in the casting call thread… By then we’ll have you profiled. SO hang in there!

Haissan wrote:

[quote]YemeniLuigi wrote:

give it a little more time, we haven’t felt you out yet. You’ll know when because we will cast you in the casting call thread… By then we’ll have you profiled. SO hang in there![/quote]

What’s the casting call thread anyway?

YemeniLuigi wrote:

[quote]Haissan wrote:

give it a little more time, we haven’t felt you out yet. You’ll know when because we will cast you in the casting call thread… By then we’ll have you profiled. SO hang in there!
What’s the casting call thread anyway?[/quote]

This: Blog / Important Notice for Anime Network Online Users - Anime Network

Oh alright. So yeah, I basically just have to stay in a little while until further notice. It’s kind of like a friendship group or something. I get it; I like the idea.

Dragoon - most likely to be president… of his own anime fanclub
Slowhand - most likely to run her own cat circus in Vegas
Alita - most likely to meet Dog the Bounty Hunter

Mod specialu!

Rai: Most likely to be convicted of robot molestation.
Bacon: Most likely to have been born between the love of a frying pan and spatula.
Hentai: Most likely to find success while doing anything that isn’t anime related.
Dragoon: Most likely to be chargin’ his lazer!
Slowhand: Most likely to be your friendly neighborhood cat lady, only to later find out she is a sexual deviant with a torcher chamber.
Psychopuppet: Most likely to own http://www.famitsu.com/game/news/2004/02/03/h-103_20900_000.jpg.jpg.

Honorable mentions:
Wolfo: Most likely to live under a voyeur cam eating waffles.
Goldenboy: Ruler of his own Valhalla.
Haissan: To fight psychopuppet for his pillow.
Alita and Jackitsu both get: Most likely to spark interest with their reappearance only to disappear five posts later.

Shak - most likely to go to Japan and throw it in all our faces. Oh wait.

Most Likely To Be Arrested For Locking Up Young Men in Her Basement: Slowhand

Most Likely To Be An Accomplice to Locking Up Young Men in Slow’s Basement: LadyOfWicca

Most Likely To Go On A Shooting Spree in a Cocktail Dress: rebecca1/2

Most Likely to Have A Mental Breakdown at a Convention and Start Punching LP’s: Dragoon

Most Likely to be Hiding a Nuclear Missile in his Basement: Psychopuppet

Most Likely to Get Arrested for Correcting the Grammar of the US Constitution: Newshawk

Most Likely to go Insane from Raging Hormones After Meeting Alexander Skarsgard: PretearHimeno

Most Likely to Die From an Energy Drink Overdose: SpazzySam

dragonrider_cody wrote:

[quote]Most Likely To Be Arrested For Locking Up Young Men in Her Basement: Slowhand

Most Likely To Be An Accomplice to Locking Up Young Men in Slow’s Basement: LadyOfWicca

Most Likely To Go On A Shooting Spree in a Cocktail Dress: rebecca1/2

Most Likely to Have A Mental Breakdown at a Convention and Start Punching LP’s: Dragoon

Most Likely to be Hiding a Nuclear Missile in his Basement: Psychopuppet

Most Likely to Get Arrested for Correcting the Grammar of the US Constitution: Newshawk

Most Likely to go Insane from Raging Hormones After Meeting Alexander Skarsgard: PretearHimeno

Most Likely to Die From an Energy Drink Overdose: SpazzySam[/quote]

Lol I like the first two, with the man in the basement. But the mental breakdown with Dragoon, what’s an LP?

YemeniLuigi wrote:

[quote]
Lol I like the first two, with the man in the basement. But the mental breakdown with Dragoon, what’s an LP?[/quote]

That is one of the great SECRETS OF TAN! Only a select few know the true meaning and they have sworn to secrecy under a blood oath. Even by telling you this, I may have said too much…

IS THAT SLOWHAND AT MY DOOR???

runs out the back door

dragonrider_cody wrote:

[quote]
Lol I like the first two, with the man in the basement. But the mental breakdown with Dragoon, what’s an LP?[/quote]

That is one of the great SECRETS OF TAN! Only a select few know the true meaning and they have sworn to secrecy under a blood oath. Even by telling you this, I may have said too much…

IS THAT SLOWHAND AT MY DOOR???

runs out the back door[/quote]

LMAO I like the end. But you’re actually serious about the “LP” being some kind of TAN secret?

YemeniLuigi wrote:

http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/4001/smileyy.jpg

Why yes, he IS serious… why do you ask?

Slowhand wrote:

http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/4001/smileyy.jpg

Why yes, he IS serious… why do you ask?[/quote]

Lol I dunno, I just wanted to ask what an LP was, then he told me it was a secret. Wouldn’t you want to know lol?

YemeniLuigi wrote:

I am THE Slowhand. I know ALL.