TCG Music Thread

Very nice!

• Adiemus is great. I’m guessing you’ve heard Jenkin’s other stuff? He does some great work - I think I might like those more than his Adiemus works. Gotta love Miriam Stockley though.

• Those are my favorite Enya pieces too. :slight_smile: I’m glad you did not post Sail Away! It’s still stuck in my head after years (help get it out :P). I also like her Watermark and China roses - have you heard either?

• RE: Diva, it takes a great deal of skill to make orchestral hit based theme without it sounding repetitive or cheesy.

dragoon wrote:

I have her Watermark CD. Can’t believe I admitted to that…

PretearHimeno wrote:

[quote]dragoon wrote:

I have her Watermark CD. Can’t believe I admitted to that…[/quote]

Be proud of it. :slight_smile: It saddens me that there’s a stigma associated to artists like Enya - both in the masses people don’t like to admit having her stuff or liking it, and in serious academic circles and professional musician circles they make fun of her. :frowning:

I take it back! I was talking crazy! I didn’t mean it!

LOL! I know you got some RuPaul! Shout it out girlfriend! :wink:

-sings- “Covergirl, put the face in your walk, head to toe, let your whole body talk.”

That’s it, the roof is calling my name now.

I actually have Rupaul’s first CD from years ago. And it’s probably the gayest thing I’ve ever bought… probably…

dragonrider_cody wrote:

Are you going to buy Adam Lambert’s new release?

dragoon wrote:

I have yet to hear any of Jenkin’s other stuff, but if it’s anything like Adiemus, I’d probably love it.

-lol-
How could one forget Orinoco Flow.

Indeed I have!
I have all of her early works from The Memory of Trees going back.
My favorites are definitely Watermark and Shepherd Moons though.

Just because I felt like some Alizee.

[video type=youtube]240S04eCCC0[/video]

That was really nice!

When I hear Alizee, I can’t help but think of Night Elf women. You either get the reference or don’t, hehe.

I posted this band in the Japanese Metal thread, but since I happen to be listening to them at the moment…

[video type=youtube]MaWZK70CPWA[/video]

That was different. I really like it!

The one song that probably defines me most…

[video type=youtube]E_0aQOxkLZI[/video]

Wow, you hit a nerve with this one.

-lol-
Nah, that would be this one.

[video type=youtube]T-vXLWRDDtU[/video]

Another good one!! :lol:

What? Coffee, you’re a twisted sister that thinks love is for suckers? :stuck_out_tongue: