Teasing Master Takagi-san / Karakai Jōzu no Takagi-san

Ummm…yeaaahhhhh.
That’s why I added it in there: ‘4 different seasons/movie’

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

But you said “with four different dub casts.” Are you saying Sentai will use different dub casts for S3 and the movie?

Yes…that’s why hilarity will ensued.
People will be like WTF!? :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Both first and second seasons already have different dub casts each, why not continue that trend with season 3 and the movie.

Clearly Funi passed over both season 3 and the movie since the first didn’t do too well (I assume since the first has been re-released as ‘Essential’ and not ‘Classic’.
:laughing:

1 Like

It’s also possible that Funi passed on S3 because they couldn’t get S2 to stream. Same reason that Funimation got Log Horizon as they knew they were also getting S1 & 2 later

3 Likes

I think S1 when it was licensed was actually licensed by Crunchyroll during the time when they were partnered with Funimation before Sony bought Funimation. Could be wrong on that though. Not a lot of those titles really seemed to sell well.

I’m expecting Funimation and CR will be getting most of the 40 a year Kadokawa titles from now on. Well unless they are overly sexy. We know Sony can’t handle the sexy. So they should be pretty busy. That might let others have some other shows. If Netflix does not overdo it or the mouse does not get any bright ideas.

Depending on what Sentai gets this next year I’m thinking they may have a formed a little deal with a certain company that should give us some good shows. Only can guess until at least the summer season if my thoughts are true though. Might not be the highest of profile titles ,but lately those have not been as great to me at least.

4 Likes

Correct, PP. ANN lists Crunchyroll as the licensor of season 1 and Sentai Filmworks as the licensor of season 3. Oddly enough, ANN lists no licensor for season 2. Netflix is only listed as doing internet streaming.

1 Like

Really odd, Funimation basically has Takagi-San listed by it’s Japanese name on it’s site, which is something they usually don’t do.

3 Likes

Teasing Master Takagi-san S3, Ep 1 (Sub), is live at HIDIVE

3 Likes

The Winter 2022 Preview Guide - Teasing Master Takagi-san Season 3

Jan 7th 2022

1 Like

Check Out the OP / ED for KARAKAI JOZU NO TAKAGI-SAN Season 3

January 09, 2022 3:48am CST
Newest installment of anime adapting Soichiro Yamamoto’s playful romcom manga is streaming on HIDIVE

2 Likes

Teasing Master Takagi-san S3, Ep 2 (Sub), is live at HIDIVE

3 Likes

Teasing Master Takagi-san S3, Ep 3 (Sub), is live at HIDIVE

3 Likes

Teasing Master Takagi-san S3, Ep 4 (Sub), is live at HIDIVE

2 Likes

Teasing Master Takagi-san S3, Ep 5 (Sub), is live at HIDIVE

3 Likes

Teasing Master Takagi-san S3, Ep 6 (Sub), is live at HIDIVE

2 Likes

Teasing Master Takagi-san Anime Film’s Short Ad Reveals Early Summer Debut