That's just wrong

Oh but I love ketchup. I can’t say for certain if this would be too much for even me :joy:

3 Likes

2023-05-27T23:03:00Z

3 Likes

7 Likes

2023-06-12T20:11:00Z

3 Likes

Never heard anything so ridiculous. :angry:

I have never used any of these new “woke” words and now I have even more reason not to. The words I grew up with still work just fine for me, thank you!

5 Likes

@LadyOfWicca you’ve got it right. Problem is that there are people who will sue you if you don’t use their words. And there are places that will let them sue you.

Common sense will prevail, but it will be ugly when it does.

Mark Gosdin

4 Likes

2023-06-13T19:27:00Z

3 Likes

2023-06-14T15:46:00Z

2023-06-14T17:32:00Z

2023-06-14T17:45:00Z

2 Likes

Doing that in Florida…

Yeah… That’s a whole nother level of dumb, being a stand your ground state and all…

3 Likes

How is “door kicking” even a challenge? Doesn’t seem all that hard to do. I could kick my own door and only terrorize my aging ankle. But these “challenges” just seem like a lot of wasted energy.

3 Likes

So, I guess in a few years, we will all be speaking like genderless robots, and wearing diapers.

Who knew the Coneheads would be foretelling the future? :rofl:

As for the door kicking thing, that isn’t going to end well.

3 Likes

I know of the coneheads but I don’t think I’ve ever seen the movie. This little clip makes me want to rectify that :rofl:

3 Likes

Coneheads, I remember when they first appeared as a skit on Saturday Night Live. @WheretheSnakesReign you’re making me feel ancient again. :older_adult:

Mark Gosdin

4 Likes

Who wants hot dogs???

6 Likes

:rofl:

6 Likes

:nauseated_face:

5 Likes

Needs relish… :grin:

Mark Gosdin

5 Likes

Put some ketchup on it then sure, why the hell not lol

4 Likes

I’ll take one with mustard, relish, and sauerkraut, please!!!

:rofl:

3 Likes

6 Likes