The Executioner and Her Way of Life / Shokei Shōjo no Virgin Road

We got Menou’s backstory this episode…or as much as she remembers at this time, I think.

3 Likes

The Executioner and Her Way of Life, Ep 5 (Sub), is live at HIDIVE

2 Likes

Ep 5

SPOILERS!

Totally not surprised, Disappoined? Sure, but sick & Tired of always playing the “Head of the Church is secretly EVIL” card.So doesn’t that mean Menou herself is an otherworlder who got caught in the Blanche and got her memory wiped clean?

3 Likes

That’s what I’ve been thinking since episode 3!!!

2 Likes
Thinking about

I wonder if all the priests (after a certain point) are otherworlders. Because of none of them have parents, there’s a chance that some otherworlders got Blanched and don’t remember their life in Japan. Would explain a lot with Momo if that’s the case)

3 Likes

The Executioner and Her Way of Life, Ep 6 (Sub), is live at HIDIVE

2 Likes

Ep 6

SPOILERS!

Yeah all that end stuff was pretty huge, and drops a ton of questions on who caused the blanching (could it actually be Flare?)

2 Likes
My speculation on Flare

I would say that if Flare did do it, she was under orders, and at some point, if the “flashback” was based on stuff that happened, may have asked Menou to end her life for atonement reasons. But doesn’t help that the archbishop didn’t know that Flare was dead if that did happen, unless if Flare order her own execution, they did someplace that no one would know she was killed. If Flare was kill or had died, would explain why we only seen her in flashbacks so far.

Akari

It seems as though the poor girl had went through these events multiple times already and decided that Menou is the only one who has any rights to kill her. Actually, her flashback on a previous life might show that Flare is still alive actually

3 Likes

The Executioner and Her Way of Life Anime Reveals 3 More Cast Members

posted on 2022-05-10 10:07 EDT by Alex Mateo
Manaka Iwami, Anzu Haruno, Akeno Watanabe join cast

2 Likes

FINALLY: THERE’S A DUB FOR THE EXECUTIONER AND HER WAY OF LIFE THANKS TO HIDIVE!

May 11, 2022, 9:00 AM

English Cast List

Menou - Annie Wild
Akari - Melissa Molano
Momo - Cat Thomas
Archbishop Orwell - Shelley Calene-Black
Master Flare - Molly Searcy
Princess Ashuna - Rachael Messer
Mitsuki - Bryson Baugus
Young Menou - Brittney Karbowski
Young Momo - Holly Segarra

HIDIVE Streaming Announcement for English Dub

2022-05-11T05:00:00Z

3 Likes

The Executioner and Her Way of Life, Ep 7 (Sub), is live at HIDIVE

3 Likes

This Week in Anime - The Executioner and Her Way Hot Wife

by Jean-Karlo Lemus & Steve Jones, May 19th 2022

2 Likes

The Executioner and Her Way of Life, Ep 1 (Dubcast), is live at HIDIVE

The Executioner and Her Way of Life, Ep 8 (Sub), is live at HIDIVE

1 Like

The Executioner and Her Way of Life, Ep 2 (Dubcast), is live at HIDIVE

The Executioner and Her Way of Life, Ep 9 (Sub), is live at HIDIVE

1 Like

The Executioner and Her Way of Life, Ep 3 (Dubcast), is live at HIDIVE

The Executioner and Her Way of Life, Ep 10 (Sub), is live at HIDIVE

1 Like

The Executioner and Her Way of Life, Ep 4 (Dubcast), is live at HIDIVE

The Executioner and Her Way of Life, Ep 11 (Sub), is live at HIDIVE

1 Like

The Executioner and Her Way of Life, Ep 5 (Dubcast), is live at HIDIVE

The Executioner and Her Way of Life, Ep 12 :end: (Sub), is live at HIDIVE

2 Likes

Ep 12

Spoilers

My biggest question after watching this last episode, How does Flare know about all the time loops? Unless she’s a disaster too

3 Likes
Spoilers

I made a comment about the priests themselves being outerworlders. If that theory is true, then that would explain how Flare became a disaster

4 Likes

That was an entertaining series!

Pacing was a bit strange at some parts, but nonetheless it didn’t affect the story too much.

My only real complaint is just how much was left unanswered, as maybe they were predicting a second season?

Spoilers!

Is Menou an otherworlder too?
Why is mental unlock Akari so gung ho for Menou to kill her?
What’s this supposed way to get back to Japan?
Pandæmonium resurrected Manon with the body of an otherworlder. With that, Manon may have a Pure Concept now?
How many memories does Akari have left to use her powers? On that note, why does she delete her memories to begin with?
Flare knows about the time warping? How???
It’s implied that Pandæmonium is Manon’s older sister. So Manon’s Mama was preggers when she came to that world, or??? They state that only otherworlders can have Pure Concepts, and the flashback shows Manon’s mom alone so if that’s the case…
Why does Pandæmonium’s monster form remind me of someone from Inuyasha???

3 Likes