[size=6]ZOMBIE ORPHEUS NEWSLETTER[/size]
Hey, everyone, we have cool news to share—plus a functional email template—so here’s the latest from Zombie Orpheus!
[size=5]ZOE YouTube Schedule[/size]
Enjoy watching our films for free? We have tons of great shows coming out this fall, thanks to everyone who pledged on Kickstarter for each of these projects!
DARK DUNGEONS – A faithful adaptation of the famous anti-RPG comic tract from the early 80’s, this co-production with Rallsfilm helps illustrate the true dangers of RPGS. We’ve just finished serializing it on YouTube, so you can try before you buy.
HOUSE RULEZ – Dead Gentlemen’s long-delayed reality television satire is finally done! When the cast goes to war with the producers, hilarity breaks loose in this improv comedy from DG Improv.
BEGINS SEPTEMBER 16 on DG’s YouTube Channel!
HUMANS & HOUSEHOLDS – What happens when a group of adventurers decides to take a day off from saving the kingdom? A rousing game of H&H, where their characters must venture into Deeper Suburbia and face a pack of cars, household pets, and further dangers.
BEGINS SEPTEMBER 18 on our YouTube Channel!
NATURAL ONE – When Gary (Christian Doyle) hears that his sister is getting married, he sponsors a cyberpunk game to test her fiancé in this comedy co-production with Lynnvander.
BEGINS OCTOBER 9 on our YouTube Channel!
[size=5]Kickstarters We’re Backing[/size]
The Christmas Dragon
From our friends at Arrowstorm comes a new kind of epic fantasy mashup: a family film about kids, Christmas, and yes, a dragon.
We can’t wait to see what they’ve come up with!
BACK IT HERE
Nailed It! But Wait…There’s MOAR!
Espionage Cosmetics is at it again, with all-new geeky nail wraps for the fashion-forward nerds in your life.
These ladies have a fantastic team, a great product, and a killer campaign.
BACK IT HERE
The Demon Hunters RPG
Launching on September 16th, this new edition of the DH RPG is going to be killer fun. We’ve helped build the campaign, we’ve seen the rewards, and we’ve especially seen the stretch goals. You won’t want to miss it!
JOIN THE PRELAUNCH NEWSLETTER
[size=5]Sneak Peaks & Updates[/size]
• We’re getting ready to share the new ZOECON website and ticket platform with you! But you’ll definitely want to be in Seattle November 21-23 of this year for our second almost-annual convention and fan gathering. Mark those days on your calendar now!
• JourneyQuest is moving into the next stage of Season Three development. The script is ready and we’re putting the final touches on our RENEW JQ website. Big updates soon!
• Strowlers script and world development continues as well. We shot and tested our teaser at Gen Con this year and people flipped out. This is our new shared world and we have crazy stuff planned for you.
• Our secret feature film project that we shot last December will be revealed this November. ZOECON guests will get the first look at our follow-up to Dark Dungeons. We can promise that you’ve never seen a story quite like this.
• We’re also developing a time-travel band movie with one of our favorite NYT-bestselling fantasy authors. We’ve already said too much…
And that’s this months’ news from the team at ZOE. It’s a busy time, with tons of projects finally coming out and many more in prep for production.
Thanks for joining us as we continue to build the indie studio that could!
Everyone at ZOE