The Official Section 23 Bargains. Sales, and Deals Thread

Sentai Weekly Specials - Save an Average of 40% Off - 686 products

2021-10-03T05:00:00Z

Last Day of Monster Sale at the Sentai Shop

SHOP NOW

*Halloween Flash Sale: Offer valid from 10/31/21 at 10:00 AM (CDT) until 10/31/21 at 11:59 PM (CDT) online at Halloween Flash Sale | Sentai Filmworks to residents in the United States and Canada. Free US Shipping over $75, Free Canada Shipping over $300.

1 Like

SHOP NOW

The Sentai Black Friday Sale for 2021 runs from November 19 to November 28, 2021

ANIME DEAL HUNTERS REJOICE! THE 2021 SENTAI BLACK FRIDAY SALE IS HERE

11/17/2021 10:38:05 PM
Like clockwork, Sentai Black Friday Sale-kun is back and ready to isekai wallet-protagonists into a world where their currency carrying capabilities will somehow help them defeat the demon lord.

1 Like

Last day of sale!

1 Like

SHOP NOW

*Cyber Monday Sale: Offer valid from 11/29/21 at 12:00 AM (CST) through 11/29/21 at 11:59 PM (CST) online at Cyber Monday Sale | Sentai Filmworks to residents in the United States and Canada. Free US Shipping over $50, Free Canada Shipping over $200.

1 Like

SHOP NOW

2 Likes

THE SENTAI 2021 HOLIDAY SALE BRINGS YOU HAPPINESS AND JOY

12/9/2021 4:06:18 PM

2022 is less than a month away, anime fans, so you know what that means: The Sentai 2021 Holiday Sale is here at long last!

That’s right, the sale you’ve been waiting for all year is now live, and we’ve got plenty of anime Blu-ray deals just in time for last minute holiday shopping.

(Click link for more info)

2 Likes

3 Likes

Last day of Holiday Sale!

1 Like

SHOP NOW

*Valentine’s Day Sale: Offer valid from 02/07/22 at 12:00 AM (CST) through 02/14/22 at 11:59 PM (CST) online at Sentai Valentine's Day Sale | Sentai Filmworks to residents in the United States and Canada. Free US Shipping over $50, Free Canada Shipping over $200.

2 Likes

Does this mean that the Sentai Super Sales of last year+ are done now?

1 Like

Last Day of Sale!

1 Like

SHOP NOW

*Lucky Lucky Sale: Offer valid from 03/12/22 at 12:00 AM (CST) through 03/20/22 at 11:59 PM (CDT) online at Promotion Closed | Sentai Filmworks to residents in the United States and Canada. Free US Shipping over $50, Free Canada Shipping over $250

4 Likes

And my order is in.

Mark Gosdin

4 Likes

Is the RahXephon steelbook gone for good?

2 Likes

Probably. The Steelbook releases are listed as Limited Editions and the older ones that have sold out have not come back. I’m honestly surprised it lasted as long as it did given how requested a Blu-ray releases was for all these years. Hopefully like some of the others that sold out they announce a standard edition in a future release slate. I think the only ones they have not like Monster Musume and Big O have already had a standard release still in print.

2 Likes

Really glad I got my copy of the RahXephon steelbook when I had the chance to then! :yellow_heart::black_heart:

They must have only had a few sets left, as it was still in stock when I was looking through the sale when @Slowhand posted it.

(Don’t get paid until Friday the 18th though…)

3 Likes

I already had the JP release of the Blu-Ray, If the Steelbook had been made to be a 6 disc holder instead of a 3 disc x 2 stacked release it would have been perfect (I still picked it up)

5 Likes

That was my main complaint for it, Nana, Clannad, and the Mill Creek Ultraman SteelBook releases.

The stacking disc hubs for some reason are prone to breaking in transit as well and if they are not broke getting the 3rd disc off the hubs because of the design is a pain.

Ideally if they can’t find a 6 disc case that does not stack for the Steelbook releases. Treating them like a art box like Geneon did for the original Black Lagoon Steelbook releases and including a normal case with cover and disc inside shrink wrapped to it would work as well.

Anyway I have to much already going out these next few months so was only able to spring for a small 3 item order. I have most I want anyway.

3 Likes