Unearth Powerful Bargains At Least 40% OFF DVDs & Blu-ray From Section23

[size=18]UNEARTH POWERFUL BARGAINS![/size]

Save at least 40% OFF DVDs & Blu-ray from Section23! (Sentai Filmworks, Switchblade Pictures & More!)

Unearth powerful bargains on titles from Section23 Films and the labels it distributes, including Sentai Filmworks and Maiden Japan!

From now through February 13, the “your price” listed is the price you pay - No Coupon Code Required - and these new prices represent a savings of at least 40% OFF **the retail prices of all DVD and Blu-ray titles distributed by Section23 Films, Sentai Filmworks, Switchblade Pictures, Maiden Japan and Happy Carrot! (This includes items that are pre-order, in-stock, on order and special order!)

Just be sure to place your orders before 11:59pm CT on Monday, February 13, 2012, through RightStuf.com!

REMEMBER: If you’re a “Got Anime” member, you can stack your discounts for even more savings! (This means you have the potential to save up to 46% OFF the MSRP on DVDs and Blu-ray from Section23 films. Check out www.gotanime.com for details.)

Not sure which products are included in the sale? To get started, just click on the link below: It will take you to the graphic at Right Stuf!

(Please Note: No other coupons may be used in conjunction with this sale. This sale event may not be applied to pre-existing orders. Also, Bargain Bin and Weekly Special items are not eligible for this sale because they’re already awesome deals, and this will be noted on the individual product pages for these items!)

Link to Right Stuf

I was thinking about creating this thread but at the end of the title write “Help raise 8 million” lol

[quote=chrisc]
I was thinking about creating this thread but at the end of the title write “Help raise 8 million” lol[/quote]

The hell with that! It should read “Please give to the Section 23/Sentai Filmworks Defense Fund.”

[quote=Newshawk]

[quote=chrisc]
I was thinking about creating this thread but at the end of the title write “Help raise 8 million” lol[/quote]

The hell with that! It should read “Please give to the Section 23/Sentai Filmworks Defense Fund.”[/quote]

I like that much better, The way I said it sounds like they would lose.

It’s nice that they are actually having a Sentai/Section 23 sale when I have money. Usually I’m broke when these come around. Sentai blurays here I come! :slight_smile:

Made two orders during the sale already might make a third if the May solicitations appear before the end of the sale.

February stuff waiting on something before I decide if I order it or not. Plus Madoka is going to take a pretty big chunk from my February budget.

Also glad someone remember to make a thread for the sale. I completely forgot with all that happened yesterday.

Going to a convention this month, so no spare money. :frowning:

Just a heads up if you want Godannar for a decent price . Now may be the last time!

Godannar DVD Complete Collection (Hyb) (Thinpak) $41.99 1 left

Godannar DVD Complete Collection (Hyb) (Thinpak) $41.99 6 left

I had just spent all my money on anime when this came around. :unsure: So I spent money I didn’t have on section 23 titiles now lol :silly: . Oh WELL. At least I took advantage of the sale. Now I really have no money for awhile…