Spine-Tingling Deals - At Least 40% OFF DVDs & Blu-ray discs From Section23

[quote]Don’t be afraid of these spine- tingling deals from Section23 Films and the labels it distributes, including Sentai Filmworks, Maiden Japan, and more. You’ll find everything from the latest titles to returning fan favorites, including Another, Queen’s Blade 3: Rebellion, AKB0048, Dusk maiden of Amnesia, tsuritama, Elfen Lied and much, much more!

From now through June 27, take 40% OFF the retail prices on all DVDs and Blu-ray discs from Section23 Films, Sentai Filmworks, Switchblade Pictures, Maiden Japan and Happy Carrot! (This includes items that are pre-order, in stock, on order and special order!)

Just be sure to place your orders before 11:59 p.m. CT on June 27, 2013!

REMEMBER: If you’re a Got Anime member, you can stack your discounts for even more savings! (This means you have the potential to save up to 46% OFF the MSRP on DVDs and Blu-ray discs from Section23 Films. Check out www.gotanime.com for details.)

*Not sure which products are included in the sale? To get started, just click on the “Spine-Tingling Deals” graphic on RightStuf.com: It will take you to a list of all of the Section23 Films items we carry! (Please note: No other coupons may be used in conjunction with this sale. This sale event may not be applied to pre-existing orders. Also, Bargain Bin and Weekly Special items are not eligible for this sale because they’re already awesome deals, and this will be noted on the individual product pages for these items!)[/quote]

http://www.rightstuf.com/rssite/main/news/individual/?ForumThreadName=FT0000005310&Offset=0&ReturnTo=Main

I’m hoping the Oct. solicitations pop up before this ends.

Me too, I know of at least one show I want coming then.

Just ordered

$41.99 Battle Girls: Time Paradox Blu-ray Co
$23.99 Love <3 Love? DVD Complete Collection
$41.99 Majikoi ~ Oh! Samurai Girls Blu-ray C

Total Amount: $107.97

Thank you for being a Got Anime Purchasing Club Member!
$10.80 will be deducted from the Total Amount above.

Again I’m not really noticing these awesome discounts. RightStuf plays it a tad fast & loose with its PR.

Put me in the “waiting for October releases” camp as that’ll help decide what I buy now and what I save to be my obligatory purchase(s) at the Sentai Filmworks booth(s).

Plus I’d have to renew that infernal “club card” of theirs again as I let that sucker expire a few months back. As much as I dislike the whole concept as I feel it is underhanded I realize that it’d be foolish to order from them without having it (which is, of course, by design but still).

** Items in this order:
1 of Another Blu-ray Complete Collection (Hyb) $37.79
1 of Horizon in the Middle of Nowhere II Blu-ray Complete Collection (Hyb) $37.79
1 of Patlabor TV Series Blu-ray Collection 1 (Hyb) $37.79

total: $113.37

Items in this order:
1 of Garden of Words, The Blu-ray (Hyb) $18.89
1 of Medaka Box Blu-ray Complete Collection (Hyb) $37.79

total: $56.68

Items in this order:
1 of Elfen Lied Blu-ray Complete Collection + OVA (Hyb) $26.99
1 of Golgo 13 Blu-ray Complete Collection (Hyb) $70.19
1 of Nyan Koi! Blu-ray Complete Collection (Hyb) $37.79
1 of Patlabor TV Series Blu-ray Collection 2 (Hyb) $37.79
1 of Queen’s Blade 3: Rebellion Blu-ray Complete Collection (Hyb) + CDs $37.79
1 of This Boy Caught a Merman Blu-ray (Hyb) $13.50

total: $224.05

September is a killer really wish they had split these up a little more. Glad Funimation only had a few things i wanted last sale. Still got October to deal with if it pops up and if rumor holds true their should be one item that may run more then Golgo. Hopefully everything else in Oct is nothing I really want right away.

I won’t be picking up as much this time around, as I just placed orders through Deep Discount during their recent sale (which I think ends tonight.). Most of the Sentai blurays were only $33, though most preorders weren’t up yet. It also came with free shipping.

So far I’m soon going to order:

1.Dusk Maiden of Amnesia Blu Ray
2.Elfen Lied Blu-Ray
3.Garden of Words Blu-Ray
4.K-ON!! The Movie Blu-Ray
5.Momo: The Girl God of Death

Total so far: $135.95 without Got Anime Discount

And does the coupon we get from the KOTS recall discount the price even though titles don’t allow it discounted? (Inceptional XD)

AND JESUS PSHYCOPUPPET 224 DOLLARS :blink: .

Thats close to what I get weekly, Though majority of the money I earned is going to Dave Ramesy Style Savings :whistle:

Psychopuppet, do you buy everything that has the Sentai logo on it? :wink:

I’m glad to see that I’m not the only one who bought Golgo 13 Blu-ray complete collection, though it would be a little sad if the only other person on Earth (lol) who bought it happened to buy it “just because”.

Though, in fairness, I did buy Momo: The God Girl of Death just because it was labeled as a Maiden Japan release. Which is kinda brutal as I, after seeing ep 1, do not see the awesomeness that the “Internets” promised me was in it…

I hear that admitting painful stuff is theraputic so here goes: so far this year I’ve bought/preordered a veritable mountain of non-Sentai stuff as Sentai just hasn’t been releasing stuff that fits the bill IMO. What, as a Sentai fan, could be more painful than that?

I got my order in the mail today.

I am watching episode 5 Majikoi ~ Oh! Samurai Girls I can’t believe I didn’t buy this months ago, The first episode is so deceiving I stoped watching when it aired.

Anyone else’s Garden of Words reserved ?
Nah I get stuff I know I will enjoy when I have time. Just been very busy as of late so not had time to even watch a movie. The old pile is a stacking up again so may take a break after a certain show is released hopefully in October .

Forgot about a trip coming in August . May have to thin the Sept herd a little. Kind of hoping Oct does not hit now.

Well know I can’t complain about pscyhopuppet since I was on a bit of a spree XD.

Price
$41.99 Another Blu-ray Complete Collection
$41.99 Dusk maiden of Amnesia Blu-ray Complete Collection
$29.99 Elfen Lied Blu-ray Complete Collection
$17.99 Garden of Words, The Blu-ray (Hyb)
$41.99 Horizon in the Middle of Nowhere II Blu-Ray Complete Collection
$23.99 K-ON!: The Movie Blu-ray (Hyb)
$35.99 Kill Me Baby DVD Complete Collection
$17.99 Momo: The Girl God of Death DVD Complete Collection

Shipping Amount: $13.00

Total Amount: $264.92

Thank you for being a Got Anime Purchasing Club Member!
$23.39 will be deducted from the Total Amount above.

PLUS!! I used my gift certificate to cut off another 5 dollars! With TAN showing more episodes of shows I have not watch yet to see if there worth a purchase, I will just have to wait for another sale. BUT OVERALL!!! EXCITED!!! FOR AX!!!