The Person Below Me Game

So that’s why I haven’t run into you in WoT.

[quote=“Hornet65” post=133266]I was sort of expecting my 2000th post to be more interesting… Oh well! ONWARD TO 2500!!

http://imageshack.us/a/img14/2707/2000q.gif[/quote]

Congrats, Hornet!

1 Like

[quote=“Hornet65” post=133266]I was sort of expecting my 2000th post to be more interesting… Oh well! ONWARD TO 2500!!

http://imageshack.us/a/img14/2707/2000q.gif[/quote]

Dito… congrats Hornet! I’m slowly gettin’ there… LOL!

Kyouta wrote:

False. :wink: I have olive green eyes… eyelash blink… blink… blink. :blush::laugh:

The person below me liked to play with military toys when they were little… Micro Machines, army men, etc.

1 Like

True… but in my case, it was the original G.I. Joe as well as regular plastic army men. I also had an extensive armory of toy guns-plus a real revolver that my dad had removed the firing pin from the hammer (it was a very old, beat-up gun and this was the 1960s, so nobody thought anything about doing something about like that.)

BTW, I have what one girlfriend called “autumn eyes”… hazel, but going from green on the outside of the iris to gold right around the pupils.

Oh, yes… the person below me uses their smartphone as their alarm clock. (I used to, but I bought a new smartphone so the old one is used exclusively as an alarm clock now!)

1 Like

True , but i rarely use it and just have a standard alarm clock

the person below me birthday is coming up in Jan.

1 Like

False! Feb for me! :laugh: And a special little something for it too. :wink:

The person below me is listening to some smooth music. :3

1 Like

False not at the moment.

the person below me likes curry

1 Like

False,

The person below me knows how to play more than one instrument.

1 Like

False i wish i could but i cant play instruments

the person below me reads manga

1 Like

Newshawk wrote:

I meant to mention G.I. Joe in my list, BTW. And, that is pretty awesome about the revolver. That makes my Super Soakers look a little bit wimpy… LOL. I do wish that they had come out with airsoft guns earlier though… I’m sure my old friends and I would have loved exchanging bruises with 'em.
:stuck_out_tongue:

Forest wrote:

Do armpits count as a musical instrument? If so, I can play the guitar a little bit too… LOL! :laugh::stuck_out_tongue:

[hr]

Sorta’ true… :S but I haven’t read manga in awhile. I’ve been trying to get caught up on all the anime titles right now.

Here’s another one… The person below me when little enjoyed drawing military vehicles but could never quite get them to look right in 3D.

1 Like

True, acually. :stuck_out_tongue: But I only stayed with tanks and helicopters. :blush:

The person below me is wondering when they will get snow next. :ohmy:

1 Like

False, unfortunately no snow comes to the sunshine state.

The person below me is German.

1 Like

Probably true. English, Scottish, Irish, French, black Dutch, American Indian and some others too.

The person below me has never seen the ocean.

1 Like

False! I have seen the ocean before… It always seems kind of odd to me that there are people who have never seen the ocean. Not that there’s anything wrong with that, the ocean sucks. :stuck_out_tongue:

The person below me knows how to do long division.

1 Like

True. :huh: [spoiler]Though only really this way:

I’m not really good with this way:

Note: They aren’t the same problem. ;)[/spoiler]

The person below me can’t wait until it turns Spring again. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

True, but here in Oklahoma it turns “spring” about four or five times before it takes-or it never really gets all the way into winter.

Oh, and as for “seeing the ocean”… not only did I grow up a half a block from the Atlantic Ocean, I’ve sailed every one of the modern “seven seas” except the Arctic Ocean and the Gulf of Mexico.

The person below me has a house rabbit for a pet.

1 Like

False, but use to. a while back.

the person below me is on TAN and knows OUTLANDER. excuse me THY OUTLANDER

1 Like

True. :slight_smile: Who doesn’t know the great Outlander!? Blasphemy!

The person below me likes to write short stories and about happenings in their life.

1 Like

True, I actually find it very relaxing. :slight_smile:

The person below me has lost a tooth by getting hit in the face with something. :dry:

1 Like

Almost… False. :S I got hit in the face once hard enough that my front tooth felt slightly loose for a few days… gulp.

The person below me likes to pass the time by talking to amusing idiots.

1 Like

True! :laugh:

The person below me thinks that Pluto should still be considered a planet.

1 Like