The Pet Girl of Sakurasou / Sakurasō no Pet na Kanojo

Episode 20

I’m glad Ryunosuke came around but I wonder what Shina will do. And it was a shame about Nanami’s audition too. However, I am still hopeful that everything will work out and the ending will be a happy one.

Episode 17 (Sub) is live at ANO

HD isn’t up yet.

Episode 18 (Sub) is live at ANO

HD is now available.

Episode 19 (Sub) is live at ANO

This anime is the only simulcast I have been watching this year, I have no idea why I am watching this and not Little Busters! other then I like Aoyama.

Episode 20 (Sub) is live at ANO

Keep a box of tissues or a big ol’ towel handy for the next few episodes.

This might be my favorite thing I’ve watched about ever.

Yes , it’s emotionally brutal.

Episode 21 (Sub) is live at ANO

Episode 22 (Sub) is live at ANO

Episode 23 (Sub) is live at ANO

Episode 24 :end: (Sub) is live at ANO

did Anime Network make an error? for my on demand section on your site, it says you hav 2013-08-29 2013-09-25 The Pet Girl of Sakurasou 15 Where is My Usual Self? Dubbed SVOD 45

thats the only dubbed listing for the show that cant be right? or has it really been dubbed?
id love to see the dubbed show… hopefully sentai dubs it…

It hasn’t been dubbed as of yet as far as I know.
So that’s most definitely a mistake.
The schedule is usually full of mistakes as of late, so if you see an anomaly like that, it’s almost always a mistake.

I’m actually kind of curious as to the eventual dub cast for this show. Whoever plays Misaki will make or break the dub for me.

Lol Never mind as due to the fact that it will be subtitled only. Since we are not getting a dub track, can we expect a price break, then?

*Now waits for the incoming Celestial Fecal matter storm… :laugh:

?

I was at the panel. I experienced the brutality of the End of a Bluray Rule Era.

The problem I’m having with this is that this show, and virtually every show that Sentai has in its pending release lineup, does not appeal to me based on its own merits. That is to say that without the dub I wouldn’t give it (them) a second glance. So not having a dub has all but condemned this show to the bottom of my buy list (if not entirely off it). Too many Sentai shows are like this: Horizon was pure crap subtitled, a complete illogical mess, but with the dub it is superb.

Also, Sentai stated that, when compared to NISA and RightStuf/Nozomi, their sub-only bluray releases will suck. If anyone has a full transcript, I’m referring to David Williams’ response to the “will you make special/limited-edition releases?”, which was “no”.

So in the end it is up to you guys to pick up the slack and buy all the Sentai stuff that I now will not be buying. I wish y’all luck with that.

sad news… it was revealed today that there will be NO DUB for Pet Girl… They are releasing a SUB ONLY BD in America this December for Eps 1-12

Collection 1 Cover/Disc Art

DVD

Blu-ray