Looks really nice.

Goddesses, Eps 1-12 (Sub), are live at ANO

These episodes are now listed as FREE!

Official English Dub Cast List for The World God Only Knows: Goddesses

2/12/2015 3:54:09 PM

Available March 10, 2015

Preorder Today!

About TWGOK: Goddesses
Dating Game master Keima Katsuragi’s skills at conquering hearts in the virtual world have translated into real life so well that he and Spirit Hunter associate Elsie have already captured 14 of the runaway spirits attaching themselves to the souls of different girls. But is even the God of Conquests up to the task of romancing six REAL Goddesses?

The fate of the world may depend on it, because if Keima can’t do it six more times, a renegade faction of demons will use the Goddesses power to unleash an even more dangerous and powerful group of demons. That could mean the devastation of both Heaven and the Earth! (Not to mention Keima losing his own head.) And if the situation wasn’t difficult enough, it seems that the Goddesses’ souls are hidden inside girls that Keima has already had to make fall in love with him before. As part of the magic spell, they’ve all forgotten about him… or have they?

Director - Chris Ayres

English Voice Cast
Keima Katsuragi - Chris Patton
Elsie - Luci Christian
Haqua - Jessica Calvello
Tenri Ayukawa / Diana - Juliet Simmons
Kanon Nakagawa / Apollo - Brittney Karbowski
Tsukiyo Kujo / Vulcanus - Caitlynn French
Yui Goido / Mars - Krystal LaPorte
Shiori Shiomiya / Minerva - Hilary Haag
Ayumi Takahara / Mercury - Elizabeth Bunch
Lune - Tiffany Grant
Gira - Allison Sumerall
Nora - Maggie Flecknoe
Chihiro Kohsaka - Cynthia Martinez

Almost finished with this.
Am I ever glad I waited to watch this until the OVAs were out.
It’s also rather awesome that Chris hasn’t lost any of his spunk doing Keima.

Goddesses, Eps 1-12 (Dub), are live at ANO

This is a Premium User Anime

Ultimate Collection Cover/Disc Art

DVD

Blu-ray

This might be a strange thing to ask about a reprint set, but for the ultimate collection will the disks be the same masters as the original releases?

I noticed the subtitle timing in episode six of season one is off for the music and signs subtitles.

It’s not the biggest problem in the world, but if the reprint set has it fixed, I will re buy it :slight_smile:

@MaouSadao

I’m not sure about this, but I’ll ask tomorrow and see if I can get an answer for you.

Slowhand

1 Like

@MaouSadao , I hope this helps!

1 Like

Thanks a lot slowhand! I know what I’ll be picking up when my taxes come in :slight_smile:

1 Like

No…

Thanks for the heads up . I just threw a copy in with a Rightstuf order to get free shipping on the one Discotek September release I wanted to pre-order . Listed as out of stock expecting more . Worse case scenario it gets canceled and it still gets free shipping . If not I’ll have a slimmer set for $20 .

1 Like

Plus on one of Kanon’s episodes in season 1 (episode 6), they supposedly fixed the subtitle timing.

(Actually mentioned it earlier in this thread…)

1 Like

Just an update

I just got off the phone with RightStuf, and yeah it’s gone completely. They cancelled my order, and should expect a refund in a couple of days…

(You might get lucky though @Psychopuppet, can’t confirm that though)

Guess I can either get a copy for $45 off eBay, or be happy with the DVD set and S1 on Blu-ray.

(After all, Kanon is primarily a S1 arc, and she’s my fave from the show…)

1 Like

Unless a copy is being held for my order I’ll probably get a cancellation email soon . I’m thinking if I threw some stuff in for a order it’d try to ship realize no stock then cancel . Though if they are holding a copy I got nothing that will be shipping soon so who knows . Probably end up like what happened with Xam’d on Blu-ray . After they canceled my order they later got one copy in .

Edit: there is a bunch of copies for $40 on Amazon from third parties fulfilled by Amazon . One Crusading Angel I think works at Sentai or knows someone that does or buys wholesale cheap .

2 Likes

And now the seller of the copy I have on my ebay watchlist just sent me an offer for $37…

:weary:

Why do I have these temptations?

2 Likes

Update!!!

The subtitle timing for the dub of season 1, episode 6 was fixed on the Ultimate Collection Blu-ray.

Proof:

Season 1 Blu-ray:
IMG_20190823_015725862

Ultimate Collection Blu-ray:
IMG_20190823_015301235

1 Like