Things to Ponder

This is something I’ve actually researched. Yes. It gets dusty.
What if you wipe the dust off? :ohmy:

Unless you make the gum into a smooth surface before sticking to the bed post, the dust will get into the small wrinkles and cracks, making it impossible to dust off. And don’t even think about trying to wash it off! That just dilutes it even more! (And I suppose you remembered to wipe off the bed post first also???)
[/quote]

Dust flavored gum. Isn’t that Jelly Belly’s job to ruin flavors?

This is something I’ve actually researched. Yes. It gets dusty.
What if you wipe the dust off? :ohmy:

Unless you make the gum into a smooth surface before sticking to the bed post, the dust will get into the small wrinkles and cracks, making it impossible to dust off. And don’t even think about trying to wash it off! That just dilutes it even more! (And I suppose you remembered to wipe off the bed post first also???)

Dust flavored gum. Isn’t that Jelly Belly’s job to ruin flavors?[/quote]

Well Berty Bot’s Every Flavored Beans is pretty good :stuck_out_tongue:

Why are hot Cheetos and hot fries so damn good?

They’re made with love from the Fire Princess herself. (from the show Adventure Time)

It is confirmed.

If you’re blind as a bat, you’re probably in a flying car.

[quote=“Snowy Stampede” post=107334]

If you’re blind as a bat, you’re probably in a flying car.[/quote]

I’ve always wondered how an echo-location car would work… Maybe they can still operate submarines?

You know what would be funny? Yelling THERE’S SEAMEN IN HERE out loud and the blind person would go “WHERE? LET ME SEE DAMNIT!” :smiley:

Wouldn’t that be it expanding out of it’s current parameters than into something else? If it’s nothing but the universe itself, then you can’t really go into anything else. The universe is such a specific topic, and I don’t feel like writing an essay right now on how it all works in theory versus implementation. :dry:

It has star power.

not as deep as the last pondering question but why do anime characters get nosebleeds when aroused? Ive never understood that… :frowning:

I think instead of all the blood rushing to unmentionable parts, the animators send it rushing to the head, where it spurts out the nose… :ohmy:

That way you can tell how ‘excited’ they are.

Remember that time we all got high on paint thinner and stole the rival anime forum’s mascot?

…nnnnoo. O_o

That’s funny. It was YOUR idea.

That actually sounds kind of familiar.

I should think so Hentai! Especially what we did after… :blush:

Went to Denny’s and talked about how we stole the rival anime forum’s mascot.

Oh yeah! Our waitress was FIT, but she never holla’d back.

“Fit?” -chuckles softly behind hand- Are you being British, Hentai?