Things to Ponder

I think this deserves its own thread.

Once, maybe twice a week I’ll post a question that’ll make you scratch your head. You can respond to it as you see fit. Be funny. Have fun. The more people the better.

Here’s the first one.

So we can show our husbands when they complain about the smell! “Look honey, it says unscented on the can!”

(Now do you want the real answer?)

Well unscented just means that the maker didn’t add any scents to alter the base smell of the product.

If it was made in such a way as to have *no smell at all *then it would be labeled “scentless”. ( As opposed to being “senseless”, which is another good topic )

Many folks would wonder if the hairspray was really there if it had no smell.

Mark Gosdin

Women still use hairspray?? :blink:

Slowhand wrote:

Some of us have mall bangs and 80’s hair to preserve…

MrsRish wrote:

[quote]Slowhand wrote:

[/quote]

I have naturally curly hair, so I don’t have to worry about that.

Show off! :silly: Given a choice, I would just shave my head and be done with. Sadly, not a great look for me. :stuck_out_tongue:

Slowhand wrote:

[quote]MrsRish wrote:

I have naturally curly hair, so I don’t have to worry about that.[/quote]

Inphy wrote:

[quote]Slowhand wrote:

I have naturally curly hair, so I don’t have to worry about that.

[/quote]

Sigh yes, I was often reminded of this character quite often… Thanks for reminding me. :side:

:slight_smile:

Wow pretty impressive for the first question. :slight_smile: Alright I’ll just move on to question 2. (This will continue until Tuesday since I’ll be busy.)

Excellent question, Snowy! My vote is murder…

A scientist finally succeeded in cloning himself, but all his clone would do was hang around and spew out cuss words. After a week of that, the scientist finally got fed up and pushed his clone out of his 10th story office window.

A short time later there was a knock on his office door. The scientist opened the door to find a policeman who said " I’m going to have to arrest you for making an obscene clone fall." :laugh:

MrsRish wrote:

[quote]Excellent question, Snowy! My vote is murder…

A scientist finally succeeded in cloning himself, but all his clone would do was hang around and spew out cuss words. After a week of that, the scientist finally got fed up and pushed his clone out of his 10th story office window.

A short time later there was a knock on his office door. The scientist opened the door to find a policeman who said " I’m going to have to arrest you for making an obscene clone fall." :laugh:[/quote]

Those puns…

http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/777/1286765714671.jpg

[quote]outlander wrote:
Those puns…

http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/777/1286765714671.jpg[/quote]

I love puns, much to Rish’s chagrin!

I’m afraid to ask this one but here goes nothing. lol

Snowy Stampede wrote:

[quote]I’m afraid to ask this one but here goes nothing. lol

[/quote]

The machine they use injects the cream filling from underneath the Twinkie using three injector needles.

I used to work for the company that made the shortening oil used to create the filling.

We actually baked “twinkies” in our QC lab and used a hand injector to put the cream in them. This was to test the vegetable oil before it shipped to Continental Bakery.

Mark Gosdin

mgosdin wrote:

[quote]Snowy Stampede wrote:

[quote]I’m afraid to ask this one but here goes nothing. lol

[/quote]

The machine they use injects the cream filling from underneath the Twinkie using three injector needles.

I used to work for the company that made the shortening oil used to create the filling.

We actually baked “twinkies” in our QC lab and used a hand injector to put the cream in them. This was to test the vegetable oil before it shipped to Continental Bakery.

Mark Gosdin[/quote]

Nope. There are specific cows that give only Twinkie creme. The cows have been fitted with special udder attachments that allow the creme to be injected directly into the Twinkie. The assembly line set up for this is really something to see!

This cow is one of the top performers and was recently rewarded with a trip to Hollywood:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-EtyWjjyBU-0/TfhVQPnkHeI/AAAAAAAAAZc/8Cbe_1mvT_w/s400/funny_cow_pink_glasses.jpg

Wow the more you know. That’s interesting.

I’m in the mood to post another question. Here it is.

Snowy Stampede wrote:

[quote]#5

[/quote]

The original Theater in the Round?

Mark Gosdin