Things to Ponder

Snowy Stampede wrote:

That’s nothing, consider the fact that we are moving through our universe at around 2,724,666 MPH, and the spinning doesn’t seem so fast.
Slick

slickwolfie wrote:

[quote]Snowy Stampede wrote:

That’s nothing, consider the fact that we are moving through our universe at around 2,724,666 MPH, and the spinning doesn’t seem so fast.
Slick[/quote]

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/2795/55936107.png

slickwolfie wrote:

Slick[/quote]

And you can only imagine the world through Sonic’s eyes.

Snowy Stampede wrote:

Dunno… some people call it a beefburger.

Snowy Stampede wrote:

Its origins go back to Hamburg Germany I think.

I call Bay of Pigs. Ham and bacon? Yeah!

They can eat whatever they want. It’s not their fault the English language is dumb.

If you’re running at the speed of light through a pitch-black dark area, would using a flashlight help?

Snowy Stampede wrote:

For that matter, do Vegan’s eat people from Vegas?
Slick

slickwolfie wrote:

For that matter, do Vegan’s eat people from Vegas?
Slick[/quote]

lol nice one. :smiley: What they don’t want you to know is if you take a gamble and loose, this is what happens to you.

X = Crossed Arms ( Hug seen from the back.)

O = Puckered lips.

Both = Fun with a loved one.

Mark Gosdin

Also known as the home version of Hollywood Squares. Gotcha.

From what I recall, it has something to do with the fact that when we speak, we hear our voices not only from what comes out of our mouth, which travels through the air, but also from the vibrations of our vocal chords. Other people only hear our voices through the air, so it sounds different.

o_O

[quote=“Snowy Stampede” post=107057]o_O

[/quote]

This is something I’ve actually researched. Yes. It gets dusty.

This is something I’ve actually researched. Yes. It gets dusty.[/quote]

What if you wipe the dust off? :ohmy:

This is something I’ve actually researched. Yes. It gets dusty.
What if you wipe the dust off? :ohmy:[/quote]

Unless you make the gum into a smooth surface before sticking to the bed post, the dust will get into the small wrinkles and cracks, making it impossible to dust off. And don’t even think about trying to wash it off! That just dilutes it even more! (And I suppose you remembered to wipe off the bed post first also???)