AN Forums

Things to Ponder

18 Youtube comments that completely change the video.

Today I received a check in the mail for $3000 and a congratulations letter! The letter said I won a contest that I don’t recall entering; it is a total for $70000; many companies were involved with long convoluted names; it said I had to contact someone before cashing the initial $3000 so I could prepare an account; the estimated tax amount was WWWAAAYYYY off; and the check failed all the security features it stated it had…

Deep down a little gullible part of me was going “YAY! $70000!” The rest of my mind groaned and said

I reported it to my bank, the local police got a copy of the letter and voided check to add to the fraud list, and I called the actual bank with the address on the letter and check (which does NOT match the bank actually there) and they were aware of the fraud.

I don’t like being pessimistic, but that side is so often right…

Edit: Arrg, put this wrong post…

lol Pineapple. that’s a good one for 7. :smiley:

I’m sure it involves YouTube somewhere.

Yes.

No, but YouTube just lets them be embarrassed in front of millions of people instead of a handful.

Because by the time you get there, it magically turns into here. Besides, wherever I am, I am here.

[quote=“Newshawk” post=119798]

Because by the time you get there, it magically turns into here. Besides, wherever I am, I am here.[/quote]

You can’t be here; I’m here, and you’re there, not here. :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“Iron K. Tager” post=119804]

Because by the time you get there, it magically turns into here. Besides, wherever I am, I am here.
You can’t be here; I’m here, and you’re there, not here. :P[/quote]

Wait… Newshawk is “here”, and you’re “here”, and I’m “here”, but you’re all not “here”, and you’re both actually “there”. But your “there”, and his “there” are not the same place… so then that means I must be an orange. :blink:

[quote=“Hornet65” post=119808]Wait… Newshawk is “here”, and you’re “here”, and I’m “here”, but you’re all not “here”, and you’re both actually “there”. But your “there”, and his “there” are not the same place… so then that means I must be an orange. :blink:

[/quote]

And thus we come to my afternoon snack today, whereby the orange is no longer here yet still is. :evil:

Mark Gosdin

NO DON’T EAT ME!! :ohmy:

Who left peeled Hornet65 on the boards? Did you know orange peels help freshen up disposals?

Yes and I love that. The crap you put down there is nasty.

Because Sketchers like to draw?

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2012/06/20/video-is-there-anything-that-cant-be-improved-by-godzillas-roar

Truthfully the Big Grey Guy’s roar is at it’s best when heard in the still air over Tokyo.

Mark Gosdin

[size=5]Why is it that stupid people seem to think that talking loudly or more often makes them seem intelligent?[/size]

…or over other people.

I would say ask the talking heads on TV if you can get in a word edgewise.

Here’s something to comment about.

[quote=“Snowy Stampede” post=120080]Here’s something to comment about.

[/quote]

The vast majority have been obtained by the Transportation Security Administration…