Things to Ponder

Snowy Stampede wrote:

[quote]lol funny. Okay next one.

[/quote]

The mental energy of all the students focusing on the clock, create a small gravity well that pulls the minute hand back a bit.

Awesome post Shawn. :smiley:

1 Like

It means both of the witches breasts will be cold. :silly:

When somebody says “You’re cold as ice” you can confirm that.

The saying “Mercy is for the weak.” doesn’t make sense.

The meaning of it implies ‘Only the weak show mercy.’ But the way it is said does not imply that meaning.

Evil villain knocks down a guy. Guy shouts, “Show mercy!”

Evil guy, “Mercy is for the weak.”

Guy, “Yeah, and I am weak, so show me mercy.”

Evil guy, “Uh…didn’t think of it like that.”

That’s a very good point Red. You just completely flipped it on its head.

One of two things can happen. You can try to cut through the tuperware with the knife and it doesen’t work in which case the people who made the knife were liars or it could cut through the tuperware and the tuperware makers would be liars. Either way someone is lying. But if you tried to bring it to court they would use a loophole to get out of so don’t waste your time. I guess it could be said that in this situation there is no happy endings.

“Cut” is not the same as “Break”.

That would be CP’s loophole.

I agree there’s no happy ending.

Mark Gosdin

Snowy Stampede wrote:

Uh, wouldn’t it be the same thing that happens when an irresistible force meets and immovable object? :whistle:

If a guy is immortal and in need of a date on the spot, could he call “Bloody Mary”?

redshirt1 wrote:

Only if he wants to die.

redshirt1 wrote:

Sure and while he’s at it, serve a Bloody Mary.

That would be the voices in their head.

There really isn’t a they. The person just says thats what they say so that if whatever they said turns out to be worng they can blame them. Not themselves.

I bet Conscience is scheming again.

Psychics stealing credit card numbers used to be a big problem. The card companies kept it secret to avoid loss of consumer confidence. The problem was solved many years ago when a young Penn & Teller came up with a way to protect the numbers. That secret method is now built into every card, so they have to ask for the numbers.

I guess in more ways in one that’s how they tell you “Your number’s up.”

ShawnMerrow wrote:

http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/5426/fp2011.png

For putting your safety at risk, yes.