Tiffany Grant Talks Tears to Tiara, Blue Drop dubs and more!

http://www.secretvisionsanime.com/index.php?news&nid=9

Well, pretty much everyone on that show will probably have respective accents, I assume.

Ohhh, it’s not based on a japanese RPG, it’s based on a japanese eroge tactical RPG.

oo la la…

I might do the upgrade for Tears and Blue Drop, I have both sub already. Hopefully they will make it fairly easy to do.

Despite the lackluster video and sound quality, these are some interesting clips to watch, especially if you’ve never been able to attend any of Tiffany’s panels at a convention. She speaks very candidly and isn’t afraid to defend some of their translation decisions, which you have to admire. Though I did feel bad for her when she was being questioned during her lunch. (Not to mention the guy didn’t shut up and hardly gave her time to answer… :stuck_out_tongue: )

Anyway, I’m totally pumped for Tears to Tiara now! I can’t wait to hear Tiffany in an ADV/Seraphim dub again. The fact that Matt Greenfield will be directing is just icing on the cake! (You better buy this one Prede! :wink: )

I’m getting more excited about the Blue Drop dub as well. (Hopefully, it will be another Greenfield job!)

[quote=dragonrider_cody]
Morgan is a member of the Gael tribe and one of it’s mightiest warriors. She is an amazing fighter and a drinker without bottom.[/quote]

I would have to disagree… Mo-chan has a very nice bottom. :wink: :silly:

Edit: I am trying to watch the interview, but it is painful for me to do so. I used to do video production professionally and watching such amateur work just galls me. I know that with a little bit of equipment I cold have produced a much better video that you can actually hear. I’ve finally turned off the audio and am just reading the titles-but without drop shadows or edging, they are hard to read half the time. :ohmy:

[quote=Newshawk]

[quote=dragonrider_cody]
Morgan is a member of the Gael tribe and one of it’s mightiest warriors. She is an amazing fighter and a drinker without bottom.[/quote]

I would have to disagree… Mo-chan has a very nice bottom. :wink: :silly:[/quote]

I think Octavia would agree with you!

Octavia does seem to have diverse taste…

I just finished watching the the EPIC interview with Tiffany Grant. It has sparked interest to try and watch EVA again. Those clips of robot week on toonami brought tears in my eyes. I remember watching the first episodes of EVA and Nadesico during that week.

Variety is the spice of life! :wink:

[quote=redshirt1]
Octavia does seem to have diverse taste…[/quote]

Don’t ask, don’t tell…

[quote=techieq]
I just finished watching the EPIC interview with Tiffany Grant. It has sparked interest to try and watch EVA again. Those clips of robot week on toonami brought tears in my eyes. I remember watching the first episodes of EVA and Nadesico during that week.[/quote]

Yeah, same here. I remember when I first saw a trailer for Nadesico it drove me nuts, because I knew I had seen that opening before. It took me forever to remember where I had watched it…lol Ah, back when Toonami and CN didn’t suck. Good times. Good times.

was Nadesico distributed by ADV? I know the movie was, but I am not sure who did the tv series.

[quote=techieq]
was Nadesico distributed by ADV? I know the movie was, but I am not sure who did the tv series.[/quote]

Yep, ADV did the series as well. It was re-released in a thin pack, complete with all the special features, in 2008. It appears to have been out of print since then. But the thin pack is still available at Right Stuf.

Nadesico, Martian Successor DVD Perfect Collection (Hyb) (Thinpak)

I am very tempted to buy it. :slight_smile:

I just bought 3 box sets of anime this past week including newly released from Section 23. I will hold off til next month.