Ulysses: Jeanne d'Arc and the Alchemist Knight / Ulysses: Jeanne d'Arc to Renkin no Kishi

Ulysses: Jeanne d’Arc and the Alchemist Knight / Ulysses: Jeanne d’Arc to Renkin no Kishi

Plot Summary: During France’s Hundred Years’ War with England, Montmorency, the son of a noble, immerses himself in the study of magic and alchemy at a school for knights. However, after France’s defeat at Agincourt, the school is disbanded and Montmorency is forced to flee. While on the run he meets a miraculous village girl named Jeanne.
Number of Episodes: 12
Vintage: 2018-10-07

ANN Info Page

Anime Listing Spotted For “Oda Nobuna” Author’s “Ulysses: Jeanne d’Arc to Renkin no Kishi”

October 05, 2017 12:20pm CDT
The light novel take on the Hundred Years’ War debuted in 2015. Volume 3 was released last April and a Zero volume is scheduled for October 25th

Ulysses: Jeanne d’Arc to Renkin no Kishi Fantasy Novels Have Anime in the Works

posted on 2017-10-25 21:20 EDT
Ambition of Oda Nobuna’s Kasuga pens story set in 15th century France

Ulysses: Jeanne d’Arc to Renkin no Kishi Anime Reveals Cast, Staff, Promo Video, October Premiere

posted on 2018-05-05 05:00 EDT by Crystalyn Hodgkins
Ryota Ohsaka, Yuko Ōno, Yūki Takada star in story set in 15th-century France

Crunchyroll Lists Fall Simulcast for Ulysses: Jeanne d’Arc and the Alchemist Knight Anime

posted on 2018-07-06 13:37 EDT by Karen Ressler
Series based on light novels premieres in October

2 Likes

Ulysses: Jeanne d’Arc and the Alchemist Knight Anime Reveals Cast, Visual

posted on 2018-08-03 11:50 EDT by Jennifer Sherman
Yūki Kuwahara, Junji Majima, Hidenori Takahashi join cast of series premiering on October 7

Ulysses: Jeanne d’Arc and the Alchemist Knight Anime Posts 2nd Video, Opening Song Artist

posted on 2018-08-09 23:02 EDT by Rafael Antonio Pineda
Mai Fuchigami performs opening song for October anime

A Dark Hero Rises in Ulysses: Jeanne d’Arc and the Alchemy Knights TV Anime Trailer (NSFW-ish)

September 04, 2018 7:06am CDT
Adaptation based on fantasy light novel series set in 15th century France heads to Tokyo MX on October 07, 2018

Premiere Report - Ulysses: Jeanne d’Arc and the Alchemist Knight

by Jacob Chapman, Sep 5th 2018

rionos Performs Ulysses: Jeanne d’Arc and the Alchemist Knight Anime’s Ending Theme

posted on 2018-09-10 03:00 EDT by Crystalyn Hodgkins
Series debuts on television on October 7

Ulysses: Jeanne d’Arc and the Alchemist Knight Anime’s Video Previews Mai Fuchigami Song

posted on 2018-09-20 12:10 EDT by Jennifer Sherman
Series debuts on television on October 7

Voice Actress Mai Fuchigami Sings Ulysses: Jeanne d’Arc and the Alchemist Knight OP Song in MV

September 21, 2018 1:10am CDT
AXsiZ (Wagamama High Spec)-produced fantasy anime will be simulcast by Crunchyroll

War is Cruel in Ulysses: Jeanne d’Arc and the Alchemist Knight TV Anime Trailer

September 21, 2018 7:12am CDT
Adaptation based on the fantasy light novel series set during the 100 Years War hits Tokyo MX on October 07, 2018

Funimation Adds Ulysses: Jeanne d’Arc and the Alchemist Knight Anime to Fall Season Dub Lineup

posted on 2018-09-25 16:38 EDT by Karen Ressler
Anime series also streaming with subtitles on Crunchyroll

Ulysses Anime Listed With 12 Episodes

posted on 2018-10-01 00:45 EDT by Rafael Antonio Pineda

The Fall 2018 Anime Preview Guide - Ulysses: Jeanne d’Arc and the Alchemist Knight

Oct 7th 2018

The Maid of Orléans: Jeanne d’Arc and Alternate History

October 12, 2018 1:00pm CDT
What makes the historical heroine so appealing to fiction writers?

Ulysses: Jeanne d’Arc and the Alchemist Knight - Official Opening

Ulysses: Jeanne d’Arc and the Alchemist Knight - Official Ending

Buying Time | Ulysses: Jeanne d’Arc and the Alchemist Knight

| Ulysses: Jeanne d’Arc and the Alchemist Knight

Sorry I’m out, This show is pure trash, no matter how much I like Le Hire’s character design. I’m a big fan of Jeanne D’Arc, but this show butchers the history surrounding her so bad it’s embarrassing, I’m usually a fan of Alternate histories, but this one just doesn’t sit right with me. Oh that’s right, Unlike Fate / Stay Night which for the most part treats its historical figures with respect, This show doesn’t.

I may give it another chance later when I can marathon the entire show, but for now, I’m out.