What's On Your Mind?

Moist is a funny word. Moist moist moist moist.

Snowy Stampede wrote:

Moist and ointment are probably the grossest words to say!

Hornet65 wrote:

My family will not play Monopoly against me…they say that I am an evil tycoon!

Inphy wrote:

[quote]Snowy Stampede wrote:

Moist and ointment are probably the grossest words to say![/quote]

Yep moist sounds like a word associated with wet, damp and taint.

It’s been seven months since I first joined TAN. Not a day has gone by where I haven’t been here on the forums… So I’ve been thinking… Why the hell do I only have 400 posts? What’s wrong with me?

Hornet65 wrote:

It was just early last year I only had 950 posts, basically treading water for almost a year and then I thought “okay enough of this” and I’ve really put the pedal to the metal in the last 2 months.

Hornet65 wrote:

Rai is selling some of your post count on the Black Market. :silly:

Did you know that if you say “Oxiclean” 3 times while looking in a mirror, the ghost of Billy Mays appears and beats up the Shamwow guy? :dry:

I need to go around the net and change all of my profile pics. I shaved my head months ago. My cousin things I shaved my head because I am an Atheist. I didn’t bother to correct him. :laugh:

I’ve been wondering this for a little while now, but what’s with that little square under Slowhand’s post bar?

Also, check out that post count!
[size=1]It’s over 9000![/size]

You are so funny.

One of the many wonderful mysteries of the AN forum.

Over 9 trillion
http://i52.tinypic.com/2u7vjpu.png

Hentai wrote:

[quote]One of the many wonderful mysteries of the AN forum.

Over 9 trillion
http://i52.tinypic.com/2u7vjpu.png
[/quote]

Which, when you think about it, is still over 9000!

Hornet65 wrote:

[quote]Hentai wrote:

[quote]One of the many wonderful mysteries of the AN forum.

[spoiler]Over 9 trillion

[/spoiler]
Which, when you think about it, is still over 9000![/quote]

You just blew my mind…

So cool to see the Grindhouse movies on Spike. Death Proof and Planet Terror. Also The Exorcist? Hells yeah.

NO…WIRE…HANGERS

Grrrr . . . finally decided to just prime the bathroom & heck with the bad tape & mud job the previous owner did. (They just covered the darn thing with wallpaper. . . Wallpaper? in a freakin bathroom? You’ve got to be kidding me!). . . . So, I just finished the 2nd primer coat & decided I’d make myself a Black and Tan. Well . . . the Guinness was frozen from being in the garage! Grrr!

I love the part in animes when they want you to know that a character has gone completely psychotic so they show them doing the lascivious tongue motion thingy.

WAAAAAHHH…I had so much trouble trying to post in the GIF thread http://www.theanimenetwork.com/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/Crying20Smiley.gif

Monopoly is a stupid game! I never win! My brother always wins! Whoever shuffled the Chance and Community Chest cards is a big dummy! :angry:

[size=1]…oh wait, I shuffled them.[/size]

Well then whoever designed the game board is a big dummy! What’s up with that Income Tax space like 4 spaces after Go?

[quote]You passed GO! collect $200!!!

Oh, Income Tax! Pay $200!![/quote]

Mean game…