A ball of fire as fine as thee
Your junk a flappin’ unencumbered
The YouTube hits just can’t be numbered
From the cops as you flee
The most inspired sight to ever see

-Robert Frost

LOL! That Robert Frost, he sur write good

Pfffft… that hack?[/quote]

I didn’t know Robert Frost wrote such things! :lol: But Outlander, I’m not sure how many hits you’d get. It’s been done so many times already. Perhaps a crowded shopping mall instead of a sporting event?

2011 smells like robot rape, motor oil and the apocolypse.

Yep sounds about right.

I can’t wait 'til later this morning when it is 11:11 1/1/11. For some reason I think that is awesome. I will be ecstatic when November comes along and it hits 11/11/11 at 11:11. JOY!

Newshawk wrote:

[quote]Hornet65 wrote:

[quote]What the hell happened to TV? I miss being a kid and turning on Nickelodeon and actually seeing something good, or turning on Cartoon Network and seeing good cartoons… I miss the 90’s

I could go on forever about how those two channels (specifically Nickelodeon) was awesome when I was growing up… Oh so many memories.[/quote]

The nineties? The NINETIES? What about the 60s? The Flintstones, Johnny Quest and Bugs Bunny all on in PRIME TIME, Astro Boy, Speed Racer and other early anime series on afternoon TV… That was a great time![/quote]

Even though those shows were from the 60’s, Cartoon Network always aired The Flintstones and Johnny Quest and stuff, because back then cartoon network didn’t really have any shows of their own. It was better then. So even though those shows were great in the 60’s, they were around in the 90’s too, in addition to all the greatness that the 90’s had.

Hornet65 wrote:

[quote]Newshawk wrote:

[quote]What the hell happened to TV? I miss being a kid and turning on Nickelodeon and actually seeing something good, or turning on Cartoon Network and seeing good cartoons… I miss the 90’s

I could go on forever about how those two channels (specifically Nickelodeon) was awesome when I was growing up… Oh so many memories.[/quote]

The nineties? The NINETIES? What about the 60s? The Flintstones, Johnny Quest and Bugs Bunny all on in PRIME TIME, Astro Boy, Speed Racer and other early anime series on afternoon TV… That was a great time!

Even though those shows were from the 60’s, Cartoon Network always aired The Flintstones and Johnny Quest and stuff, because back then cartoon network didn’t really have any shows of their own. It was better then. So even though those shows were great in the 60’s, they were around in the 90’s too, in addition to all the greatness that the 90’s had.[/quote]

Yeah, but by the 90s they were edited for the content by the PC police and were a mere shell of their former selves.

Why is there an Evangelion double parked in front of my apartment? :blink:

Froggy wrote:

And it will happen twice in the same day!

ShawnMerrow wrote:

Because your apartment doesn’t have adequately sized parking spaces to accommodate the immense size of an Evangelion. I would complain

Hornet65 wrote:

[quote]ShawnMerrow wrote:

Because your apartment doesn’t have adequately sized parking spaces to accommodate the immense size of an Evangelion. I would complain[/quote]

Or it could just be the pilots…

I love it when New Years Eve is on a Friday. Two days of partying and I still have Sunday to recuperate.

LadyOfWicca wrote:

[quote]Hornet65 wrote:

Because your apartment doesn’t have adequately sized parking spaces to accommodate the immense size of an Evangelion. I would complain
Or it could just be the pilots…

[/quote]

RUN AWAY!!! HIDE!!! :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

1. Be thankful your nightmares take place in bed. You could be on Fear Factor.

how am I going to move my bed to my apartment…

Someday, the power to my room wont shut off when I start the dryer to dry my clothes.

Why am I so nervous about doing the same job, just at a different location?

dragonrider_cody wrote:

Weird new customers.

Slowhand wrote:

[quote]dragonrider_cody wrote:

Weird new customers.[/quote]

I don’t have to deal with customers generally. Just weird new management…

Just great! Somebody just put a big gash in the side of garage door.
[Censor censor censor censor] :angry:

Trying to figure out what is going on with my Amazon order. It shipped yesterday and Amazon’s tracking info said it was going to the wrong state. I called them and they saw the error and recommenced I call the shipping company. I did and they had the correct info and it arrive today.

The confusing part is last night the charge for the order was listed as pending with my bank. As of today the charge is gone like it was never sent. I called my bank and they can find no trace of the charge and thought maybe Amazon pulled it. I called Amazon again and their records show the order as having been payed in full. Have never had anything like this happen before.

For the first time ever, I actually won a game of Monopoly against my brother… however, I can’t help but think my brother hates me now.