Your recently legal bought ADV/Sentai/Happy Carrot/Switchblade/Maiden Japan Media

Chaika: Coffin Princess Complete Collection
Chaika: Avenging Battle Complete Collection
Monthly Girls Nozaki-kun Complete Collection
Sword Oratorio: Is it Wrong to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon On the Side? Complete Collection BD
Tytania Collection 1
Tytania Collection 2

Received this past week:

Sword Oratoria Complete Collection Limited Edition Box Set
Grimoire of Zero Complete Collection Limited Edition Box Set

Preordered from Amazon:

Spirit of the Sun Bluray
Aura Battler Dunbine Complete Collection Bluray

My Sentai sale order came . I wanted to order more ,but have a few series and video games on order from Amazon . So had to pick the two I wanted most .

From summer sale:
Black Bullet - Complete Collection
Casshan - The Complete Original TV Series
Comet Lucifer - Complete Collection
Food Wars – Blu-ray
Gate - Complete Collection
Girls und Panzer - Complete Collection
Haikyu!! - Season 1 Complete Collection – Blu-ray
Hakuoki: Demon of the Fleeting Blossom - Season 1 Collection
Hakuoki: Record of the Jade Blood - Season 2 Collection – Blu-ray
Hakuoki: Dawn of the Shinsengumi - Season 3
I Couldn’t Become a Hero, So I Reluctantly Decided to Get a Job - Complete Collection
Is it Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? - Complete Collection
Knights of Sidonia Season 2: Battle for Planet Nine Complete Collection
Little Busters! - Season 1, Collection 1
Initial D Legend: The Awakening – Blu-ray
Outbreak Company - Complete Collection
Patlabor: The Mobile Police: TV, Collection 1 – Blu-ray
Space Brothers - Collection 1 – Blu-ray

I really wanted to hold but situation with anime network/optimum made decide to jump on this sale.

Awesome haul there @Supermutant! :grinning:

One more:
Ajin - Season 1 Complete Collection.

Probably some other titles later this year during christmas/holidays sales. That its for now. Probably saved almost a 1k from retail price. Only cost about 300 bucks.

Well. I’m kinda surprised this came today. Usually if I order something on Tuesday, it isn’t delivered until Monday at the earliest.

Anyway…

This box is huge!

Side note, even though it was on sale, this is officially the most expensive anime I own, at $18.33 per episode if purchased at MSRP.

I wanted to get it while I could. Missed out on the DVD release, so I figured I’d better just get it now, instead of being disappointed later.

@MaouSadao

For me, it was worth it for the full size artbook and the inclusion of the World Purge Hen OVA

The artbook is amazing too! More Cecilia is never a bad thing! :wink:

You spelled Charlotte wrong.

Rainbow for everyone, right? :wink:

Hey Cody. Since Squiddie’s set is on sale for $49.99, would you consider picking it up now if you have enough cash?

I’m debating on it. I also really need to pick up a few of the other LE’s, so I have to decide which ones.:thinking:.

Came home from vacation to:

The Tibetan Dog Bluray

@MaouSadao

I forgot all about Infinite Stratos 2 I might have to find some money for it .

At least you get guaranteed free shipping with only the purchase of the box set ¯\ (ツ)

I just ordered it and canceled two of the non-LE things I had on pre-order for next month .

Now the only set I can wish I had is the Legend of the Galactic Heroes premium set . Though that would just require my 1982 Joes set being sold . No don’t want to do that .

Hopefully Sentai will break down the series into smaller collections in the future. $800 is just way too much money to spend on something that’s not a car repair or rent…

Hopefully they do . I’d have found a way to buy the set for $400 ,but $800 not so much .

I also could afford the set for $800 total if they broke it up into the 4 Seasons, Gaiden and the movies as separate sets. stretched out over a few months. All at once ain’t gonna happen until my 2 main loans are paid off lol

Remember when I said packages usually don’t arrive until Monday when ordered on Tuesday? Since I had a bonus last week, this is half of package 2 I ordered:

It dwarfs the IS2 box! The same length, but double the width! A neat touch that all of the discs are in CD cases, but the double-sided Blu-ray holder itself feels a little flimsy.

Edit on that. The DVD case has broken too…

Easy fix, of course, but on the holder for disc 4, the tabs that hold the plastic piece to the case are broken off…

Btw, the other half of this order is the NGNL0 PBS pre-order.

Second order of the sale .