Your recently purchased Video Games Physical/Digital/Whatever

Metroid Prime Trilogy (Nintendo Wii)
Pre Ordered: Mario Kart 8 (Nintendo Wii U)
Pre Ordered: Batman: Arkham Knight (X-Box 1)

1 Like

Took advantage of the PS+ sale, got Tomb Raider for free and Need for Speed Most Wanted for 5 bucks. Also pre ordered Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD

1 Like

Pre Ordered: Watch Dogs (X-Box 1)

1 Like

Picked up Spectral Souls for Android. There are so many games that should have been ported to Android eons ago but yet haven’t been. Too much “angry birds”-type gaming on Android and not enough “games you can sink your teeth into” :frowning:

1 Like

Just bought from 3DS eShop:

Life Force
Wario Land 3
Wario’s Woods (NES)

More to come by the end of the month.

UPDATE: Adventure Island II & Cat Skater

Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition (Art Book Packaging) (XBox 1)
$20 nintendo e-shop card.

1 Like

Bought from eShop:
Super Mario Bros. 3 [NES]

May 2014 pickups (FINAL)

Mega Man Xtreme [GBC]

UPDATE 1: Kirby’s Dream Land [now have all 3]
UPDATE 2: The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons, Mega Man 2 [NES]
UPDATE 3: Mega Man Xtreme 2 [GBC] (made a last minute decision to cap the month with this after all. NOW it’s final.)

I bought Skyrim for the Xbox360 from GameStop online (which I did not notice until too late was a stupid mistake :pinch: ).

1 Like

Lollipop Chainsaw (X-Box 360)
Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)
Mass Effect Trilogy (PS3)
Pikmen 3 (Wii U)(For reg MK8)
Watch Dogs (XBox 1) (This finally! Big FU to amazon and USPS)

1 Like

I totally bought Plants vs. Zombies for my xbox at Walmart the other day; oil changes require so much time killing, lol.

1 Like

June 2014 pickups (FINAL)

Gunman Clive
UPDATE 1: Donkey Kong [Game Boy]
UPDATE 2: Shovel Knight

Sonic the hedgehog 4: Episode 1 (PS3)
ACE COMBAT INFINITY (PS3)
SOULCALIBUR Lost Swords (PS3)

1 Like

Xenoblade Chronicles (Wii)

1 Like

Dynasty Warriors 8 Extreme Legends Complete (Steam)
Sleeping Dogs + All DLC (Steam)

1 Like

I went to an old Play-n-Trade that now converted to a stand-alone store today, and managed to get Halo 2 (Xbox), Halo 3 ODST (Xbox360), Gears of War (Xbox360), and Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (N64) (since my last copy got stolen).

I have begun amassing the collection of games from my younger days, and will not stop until I have them all. B)

Edit: Just ordered The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (GameCube), Halo 3 (Xbox360), Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary (Xbox360), and Gears of War 2 (Xbox360).

1 Like

As part of Best Buy Sale:
Mario Golf: World Tour (Nintendo 3DS)
Tomodachi Life (Nintendo 3DS)

Also got recently Wolf Among Us, Watch Dogs DLC, Strider (Free on PS+), Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition (Free on XBox Gold Games).

1 Like

August 2014 Pickups (FINAL)

Siesta Fiesta
Kid Icarus (3D Classics)
Samurai Sword Destiny
Johnny Kung Fu
Zombie Slayer Diox
SKYPEACE

Got all 5 for under $20. Most notable were the incredible savings on UFO Interactive games. The 3 [Zombie/Johnny/Samurai] normally would have cost me $18+ but got them for $6.33 w/ taxes included. I saved over 11. What a score!

EDIT: Didn’t pay attention to my remaining funds so I picked up the .99 SKYPEACE too.

Recently went to a local game shop that went independent from Play 'N Trade and ended up grabbing Eternal Sonata (Xbox360). Unless something happens where money is thrown at me, I think this will be end of my purchases this year. :blush:

1 Like

That is a fantastic game. I’ll give you a heads up. To get all the achievements, you’ll have to play it through twice.