Your recently purchased Video Games Physical/Digital/Whatever

I was the only one with a Sega Genesis while all of my friends had SNES so ** extends brofist **

Street Fighter 25th Anniversary Collector’s Set PS3 $79.00

Best Buy is running this for 360 or PS3 for $79.00 as a deal of the day. Amazon is price matching it.

Would have gone 360 but the PS3 has some exclusive extras.

1 Like

I got Final Fantasy XI, Splinter Cell, God of War, God of War II, Soul Calibur II, Rogue Trooper and Half-Life for my PS2 and I got Final Fantasy IV for my iPod Touch.

1 Like

I bought the 2012 PC release of Final Fantasy VII a few days ago, because only two different copies of the game weren’t enough, but three is definitely sufficient.

1 Like

I got Final Fantasy IV for my iPod Touch. It’s new (for iOS) and is the first major SquareEnix game for iOS to have a Game Center tie-in and achievements.
I also added Candy Crush Saga and Bubble Witch Saga to my iPod and if you havean FB account, you can link them to the FB apps to sync your progress between iOS and computer.

1 Like

I decided to go ahead and buy some more games for my N64 since I did not have many to begin with, and that it is the only thing I am for sure bringing with me to college. I got Pokémon Snap, Pokémon Stadium, and Wave Race 64 (and another controller). :slight_smile:
I have already played Snap and Stadium before, so I know they’re good; I cannot wait to try Wave Race for the first time. :3

1 Like

I purchased animal crossing new leaf, and I realized it is a very addicting game. :cheer:

1 Like

I recently purchased Roller Coaster Tycoon Deluxe from GOG, and Sonic Colors for the Wii. Planning to buy a few more before I head back to college. :3

1 Like

Got at magfest:
.hack//Infection (Playstation 2)
.hack//Mutation (Playstation 2)
.hack//Quarantine (Playstation 2)
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Nintendo DS)
Record Of Loddoss War (Dreamcast)
Resident Evil Code: Veronica (Dreamcast)
Sailor Moon SuperS (Sega Saturn)
Tales Of The Abyss (Playstation 2)
Capcom vs SNK (Dreamcast)
Dragon Quest VIII (Playstation 2)
Final Fantasy Anthology (Playstation 1)
Mega Man Anniversary Collection (Playstation 2)
Mega Man X Collection (Playstation 2)
Mega Man Legends (Playstation 1)
Street Fighter 3 Alpha (Dreamcast)

1 Like

I purchased the following during the Steam Winter Sale:
Hammerwatch 4-Pack (3 copies are gifts)
Shadow Warrior: Special Edition Upgrade
Ys I and II Chronicles
XCOM: Enemy Within
Ys Origin
Ys The Oath in Felghana
Game Dev Tycoon
Shadow Warrior
DayZ
Godus
Brothers - A Tale of Two Sons
Hitman Absolution Professional
Metro: Last Light
Spelunky
Gone Home
ARMA: Cold War Assault
Gnomoria
Sin Episodes: Emergence
Castle Crashers
Max Payne 3 Collection
Rogue Legacy
Viscera Cleanup Detail: Santa’s Rampage
Metal Gear Rising
Jade Empire (Bought as a gift)
28 games total :smiley:
I won’t say how much all that cost me in any direct way, but let’s say it was less than $7.00 per game.

And I got this on the Nintendo eshop yesterday
Fire Emblem: Awakening

1 Like

Have fun with that. I only recently beat the story, and that was because some other games I got distracted me. 31 hours of recorded play time.

Skyrim: The Elder Scrolls 5 & Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 3

Both for PS3 :silly:

1 Like

Super Mario 3D World Wii U
Slick

1 Like

Awesomenauts on steam. Fun, but I don’t share in the obsession that many seem to have for this game.

1 Like

Recently bought Senran Kagura Burst and BlazBlue Continuum Shift 2. Both for the 3DS and they’re pretty fun!

1 Like

Ordered with birthday gift card:
Batman: Arkham Origins - Playstation 3
Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 - PlayStation 2
Project X Zone - Nintendo 3DS
Scribblenauts Unmasked - A DC Comics Adventure - Nintendo Wii U
The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD
.hack, Part 3: Outbreak

1 Like

Decided to get Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 off of the Playstation Store

1 Like

Just pre ordered:
MLB 14: The Show for ps4.

1 Like

A few days ago I decided to pre order Lightning Returns Final Fantasy XIII and Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster both for PS3

1 Like

Snagged the free giveaway of some game entitled dungeon keeper from GOG during their Valentine’s Day special. I don’t know much about this game but I hope that it will be at least as fun as another free game that I’ve gotten has been:Empire Earth.

1 Like