11 Eyes

11 Eyes

Genres: action, fantasy, horror, romance
Themes: harem, moe
Objectionable content: Significant
Number of episodes: 12
Vintage: 2009-10-06 to 2009-12-22

Plot Summary: Raised in an orphanage after witnessing his sister’s suicide, Satsuki Kakeru’s life has already been dark and cruel enough. When he and his friend Yuka are thrown into a alternate dimension called the Red Night, it takes a gruesome turn from bad to horrific. Now, trapped flickering between our world and the Red, Kakeru quickly discovers that he and Yuka are not alone, and that, together with the other so-called “fragments,” they must defeat the malevolent entities known as the Black Knights.
Facing monsters from beyond imagination and at the center of a deadly hunt, Kakeru’s only chance of saving their lives now hinges on finding the power buried within himself and unraveling the mystery of his own origins and family… if he can survive long enough to do it! The horrors of the Red Night are just the beginning of the nightmare as shocking truths are exhumed!

ANN Info Page

11eyes (OAV) Vintage: 2010-06-25

RightStuf Link
11 Eyes DVD Complete Collection (S)

Episode 10 –

What a twist! The good guys are really the bad guys and the Black Knights are suddenly the good guys! I am really loving this show!

What happened to episodes10 and 12? I’d love to be able to watch how this series ends…

[quote=Bellatrixie]
What happened to episodes10 and 12? I’d love to be able to watch how this series ends…[/quote]

Are you talking about the Online Player or your Video On Demand?

To report problems with the Online Player, go here and follow the directions.

To report missing episodes on your Video on Demand, go here and leave cable/satellite company, zip code and missing episodes.

This anime is worth the buy and at a awesome price to boot I’ll have to add to my collection.

This one takes a decidedly dark turn at the end.

But ep. 13, sort of a bonus episode, is hysterical.

[quote=rebecca12]
This one takes a decidedly dark turn at the end.

But ep. 13, sort of a bonus episode, is hysterical.[/quote]

Hehe that made me laugh and also…

I didn’t know Slowhand was in this episode.

Episode 13 is what happens when you go back and do “just one more episode” after hitting the sake at the wrap party… :dry: :blink: :blush: :laugh: :stuck_out_tongue:

I actually liked it much better than the series as a whole.
If they did the entire series like that, it’d be completely awesome!

Episode 13 was rather um… interesting. I think I ended up laughing through most of it!

Newshawk - I think you’re right! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Coffee God - An entire series like that? A great idea, but I’m not sure I’d be able to sit through it without death by laughter! :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :laugh:

[quote=Newshawk]
Episode 13 is what happens when you go back and do “just one more episode” after hitting the sake at the wrap party… :dry: :blink: :blush: :laugh: :P[/quote]

At least they stayed away from the hallucinogenics unlike the Moonphase staff. :blink:

Ep. 13 was funny as hell. :woohoo:

it is a great anime i love the opening song the most it is second in my favorit anime song list i have

Going through the back catalog, this isn’t on either HiDive (checked the actual website, not just VRV) or AN on Roku. As the DVD set just went out of print as well, is Sentai letting this one go?

EPs 1-12 are on Crunchyroll still, so kinda curious.

According to the Sentai website itself, 11 Eyes is still in the Sentai catalogue.

Interesting :thinking::thinking::thinking: