Have a question or problem regarding Anime Network's Online Streaming Service?
You've come to the right place!
Please take a moment to review the helpful information below.
Don't see what you need? Post your question here and a moderator or fellow community member will assist you!
For Technical Issues involving the Online Player:
1) Copy the report below and fill in the information.
2) Post your report in this thread* or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org Please put "Technical Issue Report" in the email subject.
3) Check back often or subscribe to this thread so that you can see what the Admins or your fellow users say.
4) Feedback!!! After your issue is troubleshooted or if something changes (for good or for bad), let us know!
* For the fastest response, it is highly recommended that you post your issue in this thread - Moderators and Admins will see it faster and there's a chance that one of our fellow users might know the answer of have a suggestion.
If you are having problems watching videos on an iOS Device (iPad, iPhone or iPod)
Head over to the iPad/iPhone/iPod/iOS Thread.
If you are getting a 'Denied by Region' message:
1) Copy the IP address from the message
2) Inform an Admin. You can either post the required info in this thread, or you can send us an email to email@example.com with the subject line 'Denied by Region'
3) An Admin will cross check your IP address with the American Registry for Internet Numbers. If it checks out, we will manually enable your IP Address in our system and let you know that you have been fixed. If it does not check out, an Admin will follow up with you to get a correct IP Address.
For more information on what caused this, read the Why is My IP Address Region Blocked post.
If you have a problem with the Hulu player embedded on our website:
Please post it in the Online Player Reports/Problems/Updates Thread.
Fill out the usual Technical Issue Report, but be sure to specify that it's the embedded Hulu player. We will report the issue to the Hulu team and track it's progress.
If you see a problem with our content on the Hulu site or one of their apps:
(such as wrong video, QC issues or incorrect data)
Please post it in the Anime Network on Hulu & Hulu Plus Thread.
Be sure to let us know what platform (web, mobile, Roku, ect.) you saw it on.
If you have technical difficulties with Hulu's website or their Hulu Plus apps:
Please report it directly to them: www.hulu.com/help