Aight, how y'all doin'?

Well, I thought I’d join another anime forum. So, here I am.

Started watching anime at the age of 12. Was in the local Blockbuster when I came upon a section in the store called Anime. Curious, I started looking at the tape boxes trying to pick one out. Being unsure of which one to go for, I just decided to pick the 1st one alphabetically… which turned out to be Akira.

It was a baptism by fire. I was hooked and one thing lead to another. Before long I was finding where to buy it locally. 19 years later, here I am, with http://i.imgur.com/QyOVvkb.jpg.

Some favorite anime of mine would be Gunsmith Cats, Maison Ikkoku, Akira, Ghost in the Shell, Berserk, Hajime no Ippo, Ranma 1/2, Victorian Romance Emma, Tenchi Muyo!, Master Keaton, Patlabor, and Bubblegum Crisis.

Yep, so hello.

Wow, that’s huge…

Anyway, welcome to our forums!

Hello and welcome to the tirailleur TAN boards!! :3

That is a pretty awesome collection you have there. I am almost afraid to think of how much it could possibly be worth, especially with all those figures. :blink:

Well, I hope you have a great time on here posting around and making many new friends!! :slight_smile:

Welcome to The Anime Network, hope you have fun here!

Nice to meet you, Jamie… and welcome to TAN! Feel free to always check in for something new. I hope you enjoy it here, and see ya’ around the boards!
B)