All Recently Bought Things Anime/Japan related (DVD/Blu-ray/Figures/Manga/Live Action/Merchandise/Video Games Etc

Arrived today:

Nemesis To Love-Ru Darkness Pop Up Parade Figure and Future Boy Conan Part 1 - 4K UHD + Blu-ray Collector’s Edition.

4 Likes

POP-UP NEME!!! SO CUTE!!!

:heart:

2 Likes

A package from Japan arrived today! A beautiful Yami shirt!

And Pop-up Neme!!!

With Yami and Mikan!!! :yellow_heart::black_heart::orange_heart::black_heart:

4 Likes

Arrived since last post:

Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya American Diner Ver. Acrylic stands(Illya-Miyu-Chloe), Cyber City Oedo 808 Remastered Steelbook Blu-ray, Lupin the 3rd Prison of the Past Blu-ray, Momo Belia Deviluke (Re-run) Darkness Ver To Love Ru Darkness Figure, and Lucifer Bare Leg Bunny Ver Seven Mortal Sins Figure.

5 Likes

A Yami 3D mousepad!

This picture of her is so adorable!!!

Yami blushes. “Maou… :yellow_heart::black_heart:

3 Likes

I had just recently found out the film in which this ultra cutie starred in actually has a US release! Had to get a copy once I had found this out! Hells Blu Ray!

Yami: “You didn’t have to get it right away… :yellow_heart::black_heart:

3 Likes

Picked up over the weekend:
Neo Queen Serenity, Small Lady & King Endymion Funko Pop 3 Pack
Voltes V Funko Pop

Ordered today:
Bleach TV Set 1
Fruits Basket : Season 2 : Part 1
Ip Man: The Legend Is Born
Police Story/Police Story 2 (The Criterion Collection)
Project A-Ko Blu-Ray
Sailor Moon Super S Part 1 and 2
Sailor Moon Sailor Stars Part 1 and 2

4 Likes

This will more then likely be my last post for bought stuff for a while. Had a bad leak because of a contractor not having the right people temporarily waterproof things. 3 Front rooms need to be completely ripped apart and redone. Pretty much everything I own is in storage at the moment. Thankfully my quick thinking and the way I packed plus stack kept a lot of stuff from getting wet. Our cats don’t like to travel so staying here in the unaffected rooms and dealing with it the best I can until things get better.

Love Live! Nijigasaki High School Idol Club Season 1 Blu-ray, The Quintessential Quintuplets Season 2 Blu-ray, and Moriarty the Patriot Part 1 Blu-ray

4 Likes

An absolutely precious mug!!!

Yami blushes. “Maou… :yellow_heart::black_heart:

4 Likes

My walls have some free space so I picked up some posters:

And this somewhat NSFW one:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09WMS3GVT?psc=1&smid=AG5MVZHKZ9LT9&ref_=chk_typ_imgToDp

Is this from something or an original artwork?

4 Likes

I was fortunate enough to find this very rare towel of an angel right as it was listed! It was only $15!!!

And how the towel looks unfolded! It’s so beautiful!!!

Yami: “Maou… :yellow_heart::black_heart:

4 Likes

Arrived today:

Cardcaptor Sakura - Collector’s Edition Blu-ray Region B and Bubblegum Crisis LE LP’s 1-8.

Other stuff has come but I’ve lost track of where stuff is in the piles to the rooms that got damaged get back to normal.

5 Likes

Two cuties arrived today from Japan!

Black Cat Eve Black Dress version and Black Cat Eve Red Dress version!

Yami: “As Eve was the character I was based on, and Maou found these for a really good price, he wanted to add them to our collection! :yellow_heart::black_heart:

4 Likes

Pet Shop of Horrors Complete Collection SD Blu-ray
Kino’s Journey Complete Collection SD Blu-ray
Blade of the Immortal Complete Collection Blu-ray

I had to get Blade of the Immortal this sale. Hopefully the classics that are left wont go out of print.

4 Likes

A super adorable Tearju phone strap!

4 Likes

Just arrived: Pet Shop of Horrors Complete Collection SD Blu-ray
Kino’s Journey Complete Collection SD Blu-ray
Blade of the Immortal Complete Collection Blu-ray

4 Likes

Arrived since my last post:

Vinland Saga Limited Edition Blu-ray, Aho Girl Blu-ray(number 144), Nadia The Secret of Blue Water DNR’d Edition Blu-ray, To Love Ru Blu-ray, Motto To Love Ru Blu-ray, To Love Ru Darkness Blu-ray, To Love Ru Darkness 2 Blu-ray, My Dress-Up Darling vol.5 Jp Blu-ray, RahXephon Blu-ray, Shikizakura Blu-ray, Pompo The Cinephile Blu-ray/DVD, Dengeki G’s Magazine September 2022, Newtype August 2022 Issue, and Megami MAGAZINE September 2022.

Have other stuff ,but digging it out would be near impossible at the moment.

4 Likes

KYUN!!! :yellow_heart::black_heart::yellow_heart::black_heart:

2 Likes

Castlevania: The Complete Fourth Season
Konosuba 2 The Complete Second Season [Blu-ray]
In This Corner Of The World (Blu-ray + DVD)
Machine Robo Revenge of Cronos TV Series And OVAs SDBD

4 Likes

This is a set that was announced back in January, and was finally put up for pre-order in May. The original release date was scheduled for July 5th, but due to production delays of the case, wasn’t available until 8/2. Now, this set is actually a rerelease of a older series, but this one includes the formerly Japanese only OVA’S, and even includes a dub for them! However, due to these OVA’s, it’s classified as an AO release, when the original was only TV-MA. And, with the Sony buyout of Rightstuf on Thursday, and the subsequent removal of all AO products from their store page, that makes this set very scarce right now. Somehow, it just barely made it through the processing stage before the Sony buyout took completely over!

LADIES VERSUS BUTLERS: UNDRESSED EDITION!

And, proof that this did actually come from the RS ship facility:

Yami: “It’s a Xebec series, so Maou had to get it! Lol.”

5 Likes