All Recently Bought Things Anime/Japan related (DVD/Blu-ray/Figures/Manga/Live Action/Merchandise/Video Games Etc

So being waaaaay into Dragon Quest, I started collecting the Metallic Monster figures as an excuse to spruce up my workstation at… work. My girlfriend got me the collection of Metal Slimes for my birthday, while I bought the Golem soon after. The only thing not shown is the Killing Machine- it’s kinda pointy, and I don’t want it being thought of as a weapon, so I left it at home.

I’ve got more on the way, however, and I can’t wait to fill up this small space, tykes.

5 Likes

Arrived today : Alter Momo Pajamas ver and Nendoroid Yami .
Missed the Babydoll version Momo and not paying $300 to $500 for her now ,but this one is just as nice . They probably overpacked Momo a bit more then needed . I think she’d been just as good in the size down box and shipping would have been a little cheaper to .

3 Likes

Yami’s Nendo!!!

:yellow_heart::black_heart:

2 Likes

Arrived today:

4 Likes

Arrived today after a bit of a delay .

3 Likes

In the mail, an angelic muffin arrived, wearing white:

Today, I am now one of less than I couldn’t even say (but definitely less than 100, and most likely less than 50) that has both holy grail Yami figures. Each one only had 100 ever made, and they’re both now where they belong, where they’ll both be loved.

:sob::sob::sob:

I also had ordered a sub-only copy of the blu-ray of To Love Ru Darkness 2nd, since I only had the subbed individual set on DVD.

Yami: “MAOU! STOP CALLING ME AN ANGELIC MUFFIN IN FRONT OF PEOPLE!!!”

3 Likes

A bunch of Right Stuf items came today

3 Likes

Arrived today from over the sea :

Region B Violet Evergarden Collectors Edition :
I have to say Funimation’s Packaging presentation in this case was better for the Region A release . It’s a shame they used the Broadcast masters instead of the Home Video Masters like this one from Anime Limited does .

3 Likes

Arrived today :

Tylor was packed the best I’ve seen Rightstuf do .

3 Likes

Loli Yami!!!
:yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart:
:black_heart::black_heart::black_heart:

2 Likes

Arrived today :
Lala and Mikan were pre-owned . No boxes ,but I got a really nice deal . Seller packed them better then the manufacturers do .
Yuna Nendoroid well I wanted .

August 2021 issue of Megami got lost for a day or two ,but showed up in a box better and bigger then they shipped my Little Witch Academia Blu-rays .

2 Likes

Arrived today :
@MaouSadao said it’d be a big box ,but geez !

3 Likes

She finally arrived for you! :yellow_heart::black_heart:

I’ve said it before, but she is perfect. Every single detail of her radiates beauty. :yellow_heart::black_heart:

I can honestly say this pic of Nagatoro expresses exactly how I feel about her.

2 Likes

Today, something wonderful arrived! A Yami pillow! :yellow_heart::black_heart:

The other side is fairly risque, so NSFW!

Yami: “MAOU!!!”

4 Likes

Arrived intact from Japan unlike my Assassins Pride Steel which did not make it 3 days intact from a few states away . Hopefully the replacement arrives intact . :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

Akashic Records of Bastard Magic Instructor: The Complete Series [Blu-ray]
Godzilla vs. Kong / Godzilla: King of the Monsters / Kong: Skull Island (3 Film Collection) [Blu-ray]
Harlock: Space Pirate
Hasbro® Transformers® Shockwave™ Ornament
Nintendo Mario Kart™ Donkey Kong Ornament
Penguin Highway
Super Nintendo Entertainment System™ Console Ornament With Light and Sound

3 Likes

Arrived today:

Switching Saphee’s arms are a little bit of a pain because of her cape/cloak making it a tight area . Also mines neck hole was a bit tight so getting her head back on was a little agitating. Other then that I am going to keep my third pre-order for her . Now where is Miia at Goodsmile !?

Manga they colored all of Lilith’s eyes a magnificent purple .

4 Likes

Arrived Yesterday: Assassins Pride was not packed any better ,but I think the shorter time in transit saved it from damage this time .

3 Likes

Black Rock Shooter BD
El Hazard: The Magnificent World OVA 1 and 2 BD
Lupin the 3rd: The Illusiveness of the Fog BD
Lupin the 3rd: The Return of Pycal BD

Full Metal Panic Novel 12
Grimgar of Fantasy and Ash Novel 17

2 Likes

Arrived today : Since the NA Blu-ray release is such a huge screw up that has never been fixed and the Japanese release is so much I went with the UK release . Amazon US has a global listing on some UK releases where they ship from the UK site to here then it’s also returnable to the US if there is a issue .

3 Likes