All Recently Bought Things Anime/Japan related (DVD/Blu-ray/Figures/Manga/Live Action/Merchandise/Video Games Etc

A super rare chibi Yami, in her seifuki, eating a Taiyaki arrived today, alongside a Weiss Schwarz Yami card!

She’s hugging a Taiyaki pillow!!! SO PRECIOUS!!!
:yellow_heart::black_heart:

Yami: (As she transforms her hair into fists.) “MAOU…

2 Likes

Large Right Stuff Gundam haul. Zeta should be on sale soon:
Mobile Suit Gundam 08th MS Team Blu-ray
Mobile Suit Gundam 0080 War In the Pocket Blu-ray
Mobile Suit Gundam 0083 Blu-ray
Mobile Suit Gundam ZZ Blu-ray Parts 1&2

3 Likes

Arrived today :

4 Likes

Arrived today after being in transit across the US for 2 weeks .

3 Likes

Arrived today :

3 Likes

Arrived today :
Believe this is all of it for the day. :crossed_fingers:
Probably should just start waiting until Saturday each week to post . Been getting way to much in each week and I think I have more coming over the course of this week .

3 Likes

I finally got a copy of this!

A friend showed me this series, and really does remind me of my favorite show, so once I found a decently priced copy online, I got it!

Seriously, UFO Ultramaiden Valkyrie really does remind me of the first season of To Love Ru. :thinking::thinking::thinking:

Also, according to @Psychopuppet , disc 3 is fairly hard to come by. :thinking::thinking::thinking:

4 Likes

Arrived today :

2 Likes

Lord of Vermilion: The Complete Uncut Series [Blu-ray]

3 Likes

Checked out my stuff on order .
I have nothing else arriving this week I know of . So posting .

I think I forgot to post my latest Nyaruko haul . Getting very close to having every Nyaruko figure except the Garage kits . Some chibi and mini figures are proving difficult.

3 Likes

You’re telling me!

To this day, I have never seen another Chibi Neme-chan, aside from the one I have :black_heart:

3 Likes

All of this arrived last week. The OVAs kept me intrigued. I see why people love UC Gundam so much.

3 Likes

Arrived today, in a package small enough to fit inside my P.O. box! Gosick!

Trust me. Anyone who hasn’t seen this series definitely needs to! It’s so beautiful! :heart:

Yami: “It was so sweet! We cried through the entire thing! :yellow_heart::black_heart:

Also, this arrived the other day, but it appears that I had forgotten to post it. UFO Ultramaiden Valkyrie season 2!

In the bottom right… I think I have another CYBB claim.

Yami: “Another red-eyed blonde… I can’t stop Maou, can I?”

3 Likes

Probably the most delayed Manga I’ve ever bought finally came today .

Bloody heck it’s adorable!

4 Likes

Great Ace Attorney Chronicles (PS5)

3 Likes

Arrived since last post . Sword Art was the free Blind box code .

2 Likes

Chihayafuru Season 3 BD
Golden Kamuy Season 1 (Region B import)
Golden Kamuy Season 2

3 Likes

Arrived Today :
Nothing else coming this week as far as I know .

Afraid I won’t be able to get the posters rolled back in to the tube so here is a picture from the web .
With them in it .

3 Likes

Got with my birthday money - sweatpants & mask

6 Likes

Oh. My. Dear. Sweet. God!!!

White Winged Yami, with Misato Fukuen’s signature!!!

A Yami Grail!!!

Yami: “I hope you like it, Maou. I was trying to look cute. :yellow_heart::black_heart:

(Also, this photo doesn’t nearly even come close to 1/24,000th of it’s beauty in person, just like the Black and White Idol Dress Yami’s, and Shiromuku Yami! :yellow_heart::black_heart:)

5 Likes