An admin please Explain: Cannot update/change my information

I’m new to the site. I have been using it for about…a week? I keep trying to make changes to my profile, it wont change. At all. I try everyday, many times. nothing happens. Then today i made an album. I called it fanart. Later i decided to change the name, but it said “ACCESS FORBIDDEN”. i tried a few more times. what is that all about?? Why cant i change the name if i so please? Is that why i cannot change the information on my profile as well? because it is forbidden? It is My Name, My information. what is wrong with this site?? i can’t even change privacy settings! very annoyed already

The profile has a glitch to it that some users cannot change their profiles. Administration has been working on this, but has not been able to resolve it yet.

This is the first time I’ve heard about a photo album problem, I’ll look into it.

And, likewise, this is the first report I’ve had about the privacy settings, so I’ll report that to Administration.

Thank you for your report.

For future reference, (and since you’re new) we have a thread for these types of things, http://www.theanimenetwork.com/component/option,com_kunena/Itemid,183/catid,5/func,view/id,91633/limit,10/limitstart,150/, posting there will automatically send an alert to Administration.

Thank you very much for the information. I hope everything is resolved as soon as possible. And sorry about the middle of the night rant. :slight_smile: lol