Anime Network VOD Reports/Updates/Questions Thread (2013)

SOber is working on the rest of the Providers right now.

[size=6]2013/12/03 UPDATE[/size]

**TWC 2013/11/28

18/18**

got: (anomalies in red)
ACTION ZONE: 6
Godannar 22
Hakuoki 3 10
Letter Bee Rev 17
Majestic Prince 20
Pat Labor TV 20
Severing Crime 11

GIRL POWER: 5
AKB0048 12
Flowers of Evil 10
Leviathan 11
Stella C3 05
Yumeria 03

SUPER HAPPY FUNTIME: 7
Amagami SS+ 06
Humanity 11
Little Busters 19
My Comedy Snafu 12
Nakaimo 04
Tamako Market 04
Yuyushiki 05

*note: titles as found, nothing checked beyond what you see in this post.

DirecTV appears to have added everything I expected to see. Thanks to everyone who made this happen.

[quote=“Slowhand” post=155573][size=4]DirecTV & Eastlink Users[/size]

[quote]It has been confirmed that your missing content has been loaded and should be appearing shortly.
Please confirm that this is correct.[/quote]

[/quote]

Eastlink TV

Confirmed… sort of… We have access to the missing episodes, with a slight random glitch. There appears to be a random Dual menu/system thing happening. I’ll explain actions/results:

Hit Ondemand button on remote
menu loads
Missing Episodes
exit menu
Hit Ondemand button again
menu loads
Missing Episodes Show up

This appears to be random. I tried several times in a row just to check, first time, 3rd time the new episodes popped up… after that, it took two times only. so I assume it’s completely random. It appears to be the same system though, because in the “partially viewed” part of the menu, One of the older episodes (that were not missing) will show up as partially viewed on both versions, but any of the new ones will toggle in and out.

Still, at least we know the episodes are accounted for.

DirecTV Merrimack NH (Boston Area)
Anime Network VOD ch. 1889
12/03/2013 09:46 PM EST

Some of the most recently missing episodes are now appearing in the “Just Added” category. Older episodes that were not posted are in the “All” category.

As long as DirecTV users check out both categories and pay attention to the expiration dates of the episodes, they may be able to catch up on all of the missed episodes. I say “may” because the expiration dates I’ve seen have not been updated to compensate for the down time.

Also note that I’ve only checked out the subbed series. I don’t know if the missing dubbed series episodes have all been restored.

Thanks to all at ANVOD for fixing this particular glitch.

[quote=“Slowhand” post=155573][size=4]DirecTV & Eastlink Users[/size]

[quote]It has been confirmed that your missing content has been loaded and should be appearing shortly.
Please confirm that this is correct.[/quote]

[/quote]

Everything from the last 2 weeks, as well as Nakaimo 2 and Tamako Market 2 are available on DirecTV, now, for me.

I’m glad to see I’m not the only one. Almost three weeks and no update. I’m not too happy, there’s a couple series that would have had their last episode up by now and I’ve missed it. :expressionless:

I sure wish this would get fixed. Enough is enough.

Episodes currently listed for DirecTV Channel 1889:[table]
[tr][td]+ [/td] [td]+[/td] [td]+[/td] [td]11/07[/td][td]11/14[/td][td]11/21[/td][td]11/28[/td] [td][size=2]Pitch dates[/size] [/td][/tr]
[tr][td]** - ** [/td] [td]** - [/td] [td] -**[/td] [td]12/05[/td][td]12/12[/td][td]12/19[/td][td]12/26[/td] [td][size=2]Expiration dates[/size][/td][/tr]
[tr][td]1w[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]AKB0048[/td] [td]09[/td][td]10[/td][td]11+[/td][td]12+[/td] [td] [/td][/tr]
[tr][td]1w[/td] [td]S[/td] [td]Amagami SS +Plus[/td] [td]03[/td][td]04[/td][td]05+[/td][td]05+[/td] [td] [/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td] [td]S[/td] [td]Cuticle Detective Inaba[/td] [td]12[/td][td] .[/td][td] .[/td][td] . [/td] [td] [/td][/tr]
[tr][td]1w[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]Flowers of Evil[/td] [td]07[/td][td]08[/td][td]09+[/td][td]10+[/td] [td] [/td][/tr]
[tr][td]1w[/td] [td]A[/td] [td]Godannar[/td] [td]19[/td][td]20[/td][td]21+[/td][td]22+[/td] [td] [/td][/tr]
[tr][td]1w[/td] [td]A[/td] [td]Hakuoki Dawn of Shinsengumi[/td] [td]07[/td][td]08[/td][td]09+[/td][td]10+[/td] [td] [/td][/tr]
[tr][td]1w[/td] [td]S[/td] [td]Humanity Has Declined[/td] [td]08[/td][td]09[/td][td]10+[/td][td]11+[/td] [td] [/td][/tr]
[tr][td]1w[/td] [td]A[/td] [td]Letter Bee Reverse[/td] [td]14[/td][td]15[/td][td]16+[/td][td]17+[/td] [td] [/td][/tr]
[tr][td]1w[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]Leviathan[/td] [td]08[/td][td]09[/td][td]10+[/td][td]11+[/td] [td] [/td][/tr]
[tr][td]1w[/td] [td]S[/td] [td]Little Busters[/td] [td]16[/td][td]17[/td][td]18+[/td][td]19+[/td] [td] [/td][/tr]
[tr][td]1w[/td] [td]A[/td] [td]Majestic Prince[/td] [td]17[/td][td]18[/td][td]19+[/td][td]20+[/td] [td] [/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
[/td] [td]A[/td] [td]Medaka Box[/td] [td]10[/td][td]11[/td][td]12+[/td][td] . [/td] [td] finale [/td][/tr]
[tr][td]1w[/td] [td]S[/td][td]My Teen Romantic Comedy Snafu[/td][td]09[/td][td]10[/td][td]11+[/td][td]12+[/td] [td] [/td][/tr]
[tr][td]1w[/td] [td]S[/td] [td]Nakaimo[/td] [td]01[/td][td]02+[/td][td]03+[/td][td]04+[/td] [td]+++[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]1w[/td] [td]A[/td] [td]Pat Labor TV[/td] [td]17[/td][td]18[/td][td]19+[/td][td]20+[/td] [td] [/td][/tr]
[tr][td]1w[/td] [td]A[/td] [td]Severing Crime Edge, The[/td] [td]08[/td][td]09[/td][td]10+[/td][td]11+[/td] [td] [/td][/tr]
[tr][td]1w[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]Stella Women’s Academy[/td] [td]02[/td][td]03[/td][td]04+[/td][td]05+[/td] [td] [/td][/tr]
[tr][td]1w[/td] [td]S[/td] [td]Tamako Market[/td] [td]01[/td][td]02+[/td][td]03+[/td][td]04+[/td] [td]+++[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]1w[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]Yumeria[/td] [td] -[/td][td]01[/td][td]02+[/td][td]03+[/td] [td] [/td][/tr]
[tr][td]1w[/td] [td]S[/td] [td]Yuyushiki[/td] [td]02[/td][td]03[/td][td]04+[/td][td]05+[/td] [td] [/td][/tr]
[/table]

[quote=“Blue Leader” post=155705]I’m glad to see I’m not the only one. Almost three weeks and no update. I’m not too happy, there’s a couple series that would have had their last episode up by now and I’ve missed it. :expressionless:

I sure wish this would get fixed. Enough is enough.[/quote]

Other DirecTV users have reported getting their updates, please check the ‘Just Added’ category as well as the ‘All’ category.

[size=4]Verizon FiOS[/size]
anonymous9999: Verizon says they never received Stella C3, Ep 5, in your area, so it will be repitched.

[size=4]Cogeco
[/size]The rest of your missing episodes should be loaded and delivered with your new content tomorrow.

http://www.theanimenetwork.com/Whats-On/Anime-Network-Video-on-Demand

DirecTV Georgia, 30087

Yesterday morning, all of the episodes from last week and the week before were uploaded, including Nakaimo (2) and Tamako Market (2). There were a few issues with playback, but you just needed to stop and try it again in a while. There was no need for deleting it and re-downloading it. Other than that, everything was received.

Direct tv N.c

I got the missing two weeks shows yesterday

On DirecTV in Florida 32117, I found 1 problem so far. AKB0048 just stays on a black screen and fast forwards when it should be playing. I tired it multiple times, including multiple downloads, over the course of a couple hours.

Any other DirecTV users having a problem with this episode?

[quote=“Slowhand” post=155749]

Any other DirecTV users having a problem with this episode?[/quote]

No both my espisodes worked with no problem

[quote=“Slowhand” post=155749]

Any other DirecTV users having a problem with this episode?[/quote]

I had the exact same odd issue after initial download. However, after I went to look at it again today the episode played fine

**TWC 2013/12/05

17/19 (18/20?)**

got: (anomalies in red)
ACTION ZONE: 7
Amnesia 01
Godannar 23
Hakuoki 3 11
Letter Bee Rev 18
Majestic Prince 21
Mobile Police 21 (still same series? was Pat Labor TV ##)
Severing Crime 12

GIRL POWER: 5
AKB0048 13
Leviathan 12
Stella C3 03
Special A 11 (why? we start a series at random episodes now? and it is dubbed… did FVOD ever get it dubbed before?)
Yumeria 04

SUPER HAPPY FUNTIME: 6
Amagami SS+ 07
Humanity 12
Little Busters 20
My Comedy Snafu 13
Nakaimo 05
Tamako Market 05

*note: titles as found, nothing checked beyond what you see in this post.

missing:
Flowers of Evil 11
Yuyushiki 06

missing again: 2013/11/28
Nakaimo 04 (well we had it for 2 days at least, then they take it away! :angry: )

The Anime Network 12-05, 19 episodes; 1 premiere, 3 finales on http://www.theanimenetwork.com/Whats-On/Anime-Network-Video-on-Demand/DirecTV Channel 1889
San Francisco Bay Area, 94536

Thursday’s updates arrived Friday morning.
$ AKB0048 (Eng) (13) For Their Smiles (finale)
Amagami SS +Plus (sub) (07) Kaoru Tanamachi - Part 1
^ Amnesia (sub) (01) I (premiere)

• Flowers of Evil (sub) (11) Episode 11 of 13
    Godannar (23) Dannar Base S.O.S.
    Hakuoki Dawn of the Shinsengumi (11) A Moonlit Night Filled with Flowers
    $ Humanity Has Declined (sub) (12) The Fairies’ Secret Tea Party part 2 (finale)
    Leviathan, the Last Defense (sub) (12) It’s Definitely a Shock!
    Little Busters! (sub) (20) Cure the Lovesick
    Majestic Prince (sub) (21) Night before the Decisive Battle
  • Mobile Police Patlabor (TV) (21) Phantom Again
    $ My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU (sub) (13) And So, Their Festival Will Never End (finale)
    NAKAIMO - My Little Sister is Among Them! (05) My Sister Won’t Put Me to Bed
    Stella Women’s Academy (sub) (06) Operation: Soak is Underway
    Tamako Market (sub) (05) We Spent a Night Together
    Tegami Bachi S2: Letter Bee Reverse (sub) (18) The Lost Heart Bullet
    The Severing Crime Edge (sub) (12) Forbidden Game
    Yumeria (Eng) (04) Operation School Swimsuit
  • Yuyushiki (sub) (06) First Snow Hotpot

Notes:

One premiere
^ Amnesia (sub) (01) I (premiere)

Three finales
AKB0048 (Eng) (13) For Their Smiles **(finale)** Humanity Has Declined (sub) (12) The Fairies’ Secret Tea Party part 2 (finale)
$ My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU (sub) (13) And So, Their Festival Will Never End (finale)

Distribution errors

• Flowers of Evil (sub) (11) Episode 11 of 13 {missing}
  • Mobile Police Patlabor (TV) (21) Phantom Again {missing}
  • Yuyushiki (sub) (06) First Snow Hotpot {missing}
  • Special A (Eng) (11) Girlfriend . Boyfriend {unexpected}

[table]
[tr][td]http://home.comcast.net/~spacecobrajoe/TAN/Ch1889_13-12-05.jpg[/td] [td]http://home.comcast.net/~spacecobrajoe/TAN/ChTiVo_13-12-05.jpg[/td][/tr]
[tr][th] DirecTV HR22 [/th] [th] TiVo THR22 [/th][/tr]
[/table]

Episodes currently listed for DirecTV Channel 1889:[table]
[tr][td]+ [/td] [td]+[/td] [td]+[/td] [td]11/14[/td][td]11/21[/td][td]11/28[/td][td]12/05[/td] [td][size=2]Pitch dates[/size] [/td][/tr]
[tr][td]** - ** [/td] [td]** - [/td] [td] -**[/td] [td]12/12[/td][td]12/19[/td][td]12/26[/td][td]01/02[/td] [td][size=2]Expiration dates[/size][/td][/tr]
[tr][td]_F[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]AKB0048[/td] [td]10[/td][td]11+[/td][td]12+[/td][td]13+[/td] [td] finale [/td][/tr]
[tr][td]1w[/td] [td]S[/td] [td]Amagami SS +Plus[/td] [td]04[/td][td]05+[/td][td]06+[/td][td]07+[/td] [td] [/td][/tr]
[tr][td]1w[/td] [td]A[/td] [td]Amnesia[/td] [td]. [/td][td] . [/td][td] . [/td][td]01+[/td] [td] premiere [/td][/tr]
[tr][td]1w[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]Flowers of Evil[/td] [td]08[/td][td]09+[/td][td]10+[/td][td]11-[/td] [td] missing [/td][/tr]
[tr][td]1w[/td] [td]A[/td] [td]Godannar[/td] [td]20[/td][td]21+[/td][td]22+[/td][td]23+[/td] [td] [/td][/tr]
[tr][td]1w[/td] [td]A[/td] [td]Hakuoki Dawn of Shinsengumi[/td] [td]08[/td][td]09+[/td][td]10+[/td][td]11+[/td] [td] [/td][/tr]
[tr][td]_F[/td] [td]S[/td] [td]Humanity Has Declined[/td] [td]09[/td][td]10+[/td][td]11+[/td][td]12+[/td] [td] finale [/td][/tr]
[tr][td]1w[/td] [td]A[/td] [td]Letter Bee Reverse[/td] [td]15[/td][td]16+[/td][td]17+[/td][td]18+[/td] [td] [/td][/tr]
[tr][td]1w[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]Leviathan[/td] [td]09[/td][td]10+[/td][td]11+[/td][td]12+[/td] [td] [/td][/tr]
[tr][td]1w[/td] [td]S[/td] [td]Little Busters[/td] [td]17[/td][td]18+[/td][td]19+[/td][td]20+[/td] [td] [/td][/tr]
[tr][td]1w[/td] [td]A[/td] [td]Majestic Prince[/td] [td]18[/td][td]19+[/td][td]20+[/td][td]21+[/td] [td] [/td][/tr]
[tr][td]__[/td] [td]A[/td] [td]Medaka Box[/td] [td]11[/td][td]12+[/td][td] . [/td][td] . [/td] [td] [/td][/tr]
[tr][td]_F[/td] [td]S[/td][td]My Teen Romantic Comedy Snafu[/td][td]10[/td][td]11+[/td][td]12+[/td][td]13+[/td] [td] finale [/td][/tr]
[tr][td]1w[/td] [td]S[/td] [td]Nakaimo[/td] [td]02+[/td][td]03+[/td][td]04+[/td][td]05+[/td] [td] + + + [/td][/tr]
[tr][td]1w[/td] [td]A[/td] [td]Pat Labor TV[/td] [td]18[/td][td]19+[/td][td]20+[/td][td]21-[/td] [td] missing [/td][/tr]
[tr][td]1w[/td] [td]A[/td] [td]Severing Crime Edge, The[/td] [td]09[/td][td]10+[/td][td]11+[/td][td]12+[/td] [td] [/td][/tr]
[tr][td]??[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]Special A (Eng)[/td] [td]. [/td][td] . [/td][td] . [/td][td]11+[/td] [td]unexpected[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]1w[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]Stella Women’s Academy[/td] [td]03[/td][td]04+[/td][td]05+[/td][td]06+[/td] [td] [/td][/tr]
[tr][td]1w[/td] [td]S[/td] [td]Tamako Market[/td] [td]02+[/td][td]03+[/td][td]04+[/td][td]05+[/td] [td] + + + [/td][/tr]
[tr][td]1w[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]Yumeria[/td] [td]01[/td][td]02+[/td][td]03+[/td][td]04+[/td] [td] [/td][/tr]
[tr][td]1w[/td] [td]S[/td] [td]Yuyushiki[/td] [td]03[/td][td]04+[/td][td]05+[/td][td]06-[/td] [td] missing [/td][/tr]
[/table]
[size=1]1w=every_week, 2w=even_weeks, 2W=odd_weeks, 2x=2_per_week, 3x=3_per_week, *=Single, F=Finale.[/size]
[size=2]A=Action_Zone, G=Girl_Power, S=Super_Happy_Funtime.[/size]
[size=2]Add Channel 1889 to your favorites list; you can then get there via the Guide, even when not watching live TV.[/size]

-Joe

ANN removed the episodes that should have been on until midnight Thursday night and not 1 day earlier Wednesday midnight like as it has been since a couple of months ago. There was no warning about this so I missed 14 episodes of same number of series!

This was on San Diego South County Cox Anime on Demand.