Anime Network VOD Reports/Updates/Questions Thread (2013)

[size=4]Anime Network VOD Reports/Updates/Questions Thread (2013)[/size]

Before posting (newcomers), please look around the resources and the recent pages in this thread before complaining. In many cases your questions might be covered already.

Please read, learn and participate:

Links and Resources: (Check stuck threads at the top for the latest news and information)

http://www.theanimenetwork.com/component/option,com_kunena/Itemid,65/catid,5/func,view/id,36/
http://www.theanimenetwork.com/Video-On-Demand-Schedule/
http://www.theanimenetwork.com/component/option,com_kunena/Itemid,65/catid,5/func,view/id,292/

Use this forum to discuss, submit questions/complaints/suggestions with other Anime Network viewers. The links above will provide most commonly asked questions regarding Anime Network services and properties.

I. We need your Zip Code and Cable/Satellite Provider to Help

When submitting reports of problems, it is important to provide us with information of your cable/network/VOD provider, and your ZipCode (this information is needed to track down the problem). (PM this to Slowhand if you want to keep the information private) and other information about the nature of the problem, as well as the specific anime/episode in question. Anime Network and your Cable/Satellite Provider can not help you without this information.

II. Please contact your Cable/Satellite Provider with information on missing updates

It is equally important that you call and email your Cable/Satellite/Service provider along with posting in this thread, as most problems are usually the result of problems on their side or the VOD company they subcontract to update the content that Anime Network sends to them.

Viewers experiencing missing updates need to contact your cable provider.

If you do not report the problem, then the systems do not seek to replace it after it fails for some reason. The more you call, the more the cable provider will pay attention to making sure Anime Network is working properly.

When making a call to your provider, it is usually best to request to speak to the manager or the supervisor. Usually, regular customer service representatives can only take down your request, but don’t have much power beyond that.

Please make sure the Customer service agent you speak to understands that Anime Network has sent the episodes and there may be a local problem with either their network, full disc drives or some other technical problem that is preventing the delivery of the episodes (this depends on the circumstances which can be case specific).

You have to try to make them file the report or speak to the supervisor, understand the problem and not let them give you the run around of “we only post what we are sent to by the provider” (this is a stock response) so that it can be sent to their VOD department.

III. Missing Updates - Where are my updates?

VOD technology allows great convenience in that it allows viewers to watch a wide range of programming through your cable box without having to go out to rent or buy DVDs from many programming options, but it is a very complex technology. Your Cable or Satellite provider or their VOD subcontracting companies like (TVN, SeaChange, etc.) are responsible for granting you the user access to these updates. There are so many layers and handlers of the data, including subcontracting VOD companies that handle the infrastructure, storage, VOD file management for your Cable companies. This is normally why Cable companies usually have a hard time fixing or dealing with VOD.

A lot of the large cable providers have different regional operation centers that handle the VOD for certain regions. This complicates it because human error can happen, if someone from your area’s VOD department forgot to make the updates Anime Network sent them available or if your area’s VOD hard drives are full… they reject the updates Anime Network sends them.

Anime Network may be able to determine whether the updates were sent out or not, but after that point, the responsibility of the update will go to your Cable provider or the company that manages the content sent to them.

(This is why it’s important to let your cable provider’s customer service department know and take note of the issue and report it to their VOD department. See above information)

Reports submitted by the viewers will be looked over by Anime Network in the reports sent to them, and they will try to get your Cable/Satellite provider to fix it from this side – but there is only so much Anime Network can do to convince your Cable/Satellite provider without your help on fixing the issue.

IV. Why are the shows starting at episode 5 and why can’t I get the entire series of a show at once?

Anime Network always shows series from the beginning (unless it’s a special circumstance). It’s a moving train of content, every week new shows and episodes are posted, eventually they start back at episode 1 or different shows at episode 1.

Most people think Video On Demand means every single episode available of every show. Unfortunately the technology and expense of doing this is not viable at this time and unrealistically high expectations are formed. VOD in general works pretty much like TV does, except the episodes are available usually for a month to be viewed anytime, then they are replaced, with weekly updates that are posted every Thursday (Some providers post it early on Wednesday afternoon/night). That’s how the cable providers operate VOD in general.

Cable companies place a limit on what the content providers, like Anime Network can provide. For SVOD and Free VOD carriers this is usually 30 hours of storage space a month. So Anime Network and other VOD providers have to work within those constraints.

http://www.theanimenetwork.com/Watch-Online where a lot of these episodes and shows are hosted on Anime Network’s own servers - series in their entirety are available!

V. Why is buying Sentai Filmworks and Section23 Films DVDs of show that are available on Anime Network important?

It is the foundation of income and helps Sentai Filmworks, Section23 Films and other Anime production and licensing studios to acquire new anime series for Anime Network.

If you like a show on Anime Network, please show your support and buy the legal Sentai Filmworks, Section23 Films DVDs from respected retailers like Rightstuf.com (http://www.rightstuf.com) or DVDpacific.com (http://www.dvdpacific.com) or at your local Best Buy, Fry’s or Walmart, and other retailers – a lot of these shows are expensive to license and produce for English audiences. While VOD ad revenue does help to pay for some of this access, if you want new shows and new productions – DVD sales are incredibly important in allowing Anime Network to acquire new shows from Japan!

Without your financial support, it means less shows, and less services.

It is required from you all in the future that are reporting problems:

When you report a problem or missing update, we need you to provide your Cable/Satellite or VOD provider for Anime Network (TAN) and also your Zip Code (City, State would also be helpful). This information is now necessary to help track down your problems with your Cable/Satellite/VOD provider.

For example:
Time Warner, 78702 (Austin, TX)
(Your Report)

If you do not provide us information we are not going to be able to help you.

Thank you for your cooperation. :slight_smile:

[quote=“SpaceCobraJoe” post=131542]The schedule updates are not yet complete.

Full update: January schedules are up for most of the SVOD 45 systems: AT&T, Cablevision, CCSA, Charger, Cox, Mediacom, Rogers, Shaw, Suddenlink, Verizon FiOS (and one more that starts in January).

Partial update: Only the “FREE 2” episodes for January are listed for the other SVOD 45 systems: Bend Broadband, Blue Ridge, Cogeco, Hawaiian Telcom, Mountain Cablevision, RCN, Service Electric Cablevision, Wave Broadband, Wide Open West.

No update: The FREE 30 systems have nothing yet for January: Bright House, Buckeye CableSystem, DirecTV, Time Warner, Wave Broadband (which switched from SVOD 45 to FREE 30 as of December).[/quote]

Unfortunately, the updates for January Schedules are not complete for the FVOD providers listed above.

I [strike]complained[/strike] asked all day about it and wasn’t able to get it done.

Please do the best you can with your reports until the scheules are updated.

Thanks, everyone!

[quote=“Slowhand” post=132015]

Full update:[/quote]

January schedules are up for most of the SVOD 45 systems: AT&T, Cablevision, CCSA, Charger, Cox, Mediacom, Rogers, Shaw, Suddenlink, Verizon FiOS (and one more that starts in January).

Partial update: Only the “FREE 2” episodes for January are listed for the other SVOD 45 systems: Bend Broadband, Blue Ridge, Cogeco, Hawaiian Telcom, Mountain Cablevision, RCN, Service Electric Cablevision, Wave Broadband, Wide Open West.

No update: The FREE 30 systems have nothing yet for January: Bright House, Buckeye CableSystem, DirecTV, Time Warner, Wave Broadband (which switched from SVOD 45 to FREE 30 as of December).
Unfortunately, the updates for January Schedules are not complete for the FVOD providers listed above.

I [strike]complained[/strike] asked all day about it and wasn’t able to get it done.

Please do the best you can with your reports until the scheules are updated.

Thanks, everyone![/quote]

Farewell 2012 VOD report page… tears.

Uh anyways, if I have to tomorrow I can use a SVOD schedule for now from another provider. I always keep a past list of the previous post to refer to just in case.

BTW… thank you too for all the help last year!http://i1325.photobucket.com/albums/u629/Lumis360/TAN%20Picture%20Link%20Catalog/TAN%20Smilies%20Link%20Catalog/ThankYouSmileyBlowingKiss.gif

[size=4]Here is what I am expecting for FVOD:[/size] 2012/01/03, 17 episodes; 1 premiere

Amagami SS (sub) - - - - - - - [03] Jealousy Bodacious Space Pirates (sub) - [16] The Hakuoh Pirate's First Job Cluster Edge (sub) - - - - - - [17] Ties to the Heavens Golgo_13 - - - - - - - - - - - [43] The Blank Request Hidamari Sketch x365 (sub)- - - [04] March 16-23: Mellow Tuna Flavor / October 31: Gagagaga Himawari, Too! (Season 2) (sub) [07] Tricking & Being Tricked ~ There Are Enemies on All Sides! iDOLM@ster Xenoglossia (sub) - [07] I'm Back, Welcome Back Infinite Stratos (Eng)- - - - - [05] Boy Meets Boy Intrigue in the Bakumatsu ~ Irohanihoheto [16] Accompaniment of the Four K-On!! (Season 2) - - - - - - - [22] Entrance Exam! Kobato (sub)- - - - - - - - - - [04] ...Spring Green and the Flutter of the Heart Little Snow Fairy Sugar - - - - [21] The Lonely Two Phi-Brain ~ Kami no Puzzle (sub)[17] The Truth Princess Resurrection (Eng) - - [18] Hunter Princess Psychic Squad (sub) - - - - - - [25] A Prayer For An Easy Birth! Hello, Baby Someday's Dreamers II Sora (sub) [02] Tokyo
[strike]I am assuming the premiere of Penquindrum since it appears in the FREE-2 section of SVOD-45.[/strike]

-Joe

**Updates Received/Not Received 1/4/13 :: Time Warner Cable :: Albany, NY :: Zip Code 12203 **

The short version: I think all of the updates for this week have arrived except for Anagami SS 3 and Bakumatsu 16, but it’s hard to tell without the January schedule

The long version:

Received:

Bodacious Space Pirates 16

Cluster Edge 17

Golgol-13 #43

Hidamari II 4

Himawari Too 7

Infinite Stratos 5

K-ON II 22

Kobato 4

Phi-Brain 17

Princess Resurrection 18

Psychic Squad 25

Snow Fairy 21

Someday’s Dreamers II 2

Xenoglossia 7

Missing in Action (I think):

Anagami SS 3

Bakumatsu 16

Notes:

1. What I tell you three times is true: so far, we’re holding at Anagami SS #2 and Bakumatsu #15–but the night and new year are still young;

2. On a related note (not that it’s Anime Network’s responsibility), Time Warner’s own website schedule hasn’t been updated either. It also thinks that we received Dream Eater Merry #1 and Horizon in Nowhere #1 back in December (we didn’t and weren’t supposed to). (Typical–which is why I generally don’t bother checking their schedule.)

Thanks,

Jababbi

The Anime Network 01/03, 16 episodes on http://www.theanimenetwork.com/Whats-On/Anime-Network-Video-on-Demand/DirecTV Channel 1889
San Francisco Bay Area, 94536

[size=4][strike]Nine[/strike] Eleven arrived[/size], [strike]seven[/strike] five missing as of 8:00am on Saturday, 01/05.

• Amagami SS (sub) (03) Jealousy
  • Bodacious Space Pirates (sub) (16) The Hakuoh Pirate’s First Job
    Cluster Edge (sub) (17) Ties to the Heavens
    Golgo_13 (43) The Blank Request
    Hidamari Sketch x365 (sub) (04) March 16-23: Mellow Tuna Flavor / October 31: Gagagaga
    Himawari, Too! (Season 2) (sub) (07) Tricking & Being Tricked ~ There Are Enemies on All Sides!
  • iDOLM@ster Xenoglossia (sub) (07) I’m Back, Welcome Back
    Infinite Stratos (Eng) (05) Boy Meets Boy
  • Intrigue in the Bakumatsu ~ Irohanihoheto (16) Accompaniment of the Four
    K-On!! (Season 2) (22) Entrance Exam!
    Kobato (sub) (04) …Spring Green and the Flutter of the Heart
  • Little Snow Fairy Sugar (21) The Lonely Two
    Phi-Brain ~ Kami no Puzzle (sub) (17) The Truth
    Princess Resurrection (Eng) (18) Hunter Princess
  • Psychic Squad (sub) (25) A Prayer For An Easy Birth! Hello, Baby
  • Someday’s Dreamers II Sora (sub) (02) Tokyo

Notes:
Still missing: Psychic Squad, Snow Fairy, Dreamers, Space Pirates, Xenoglossia.

[table]
[tr][td]http://home.comcast.net/~spacecobrajoe/TAN/Ch1889_12-10-26.jpg[/td] [td]http://home.comcast.net/~spacecobrajoe/TAN/ChTiVo_12-10-26.jpg[/td][/tr]
[tr][th] DirecTV HR22 [/th] [th] TiVo THR22 [/th][/tr]
[/table]Until 01/17, the picture on the left half of both images links to Cluster Edge, not Persona 4.

Episodes currently listed for DirecTV Channel 1889:[table]
[tr][td]+ [/td] [td]+[/td] [td]+[/td] [td]12/13[/td][td]12/20[/td][td]12/27[/td][td]01/03[/td] [td][size=2]Pitch dates[/size] [/td][/tr]
[tr][td]** - ** [/td] [td]** - [/td] [td] - **[/td] [td]01/09[/td][td]01/16[/td][td]01/23[/td][td]01/30[/td] [td][size=2]Expiration dates[/size][/td][/tr]
[tr][td]1w[/td] [td]S[/td] [td]Amagami SS[/td] [td][/td][td]01[/td][td]02[/td][td]03+[/td] [td] [/td][/tr]
[tr][td]1w[/td] [td]A[/td] [td]Bakumatsu[/td] [td]13[/td][td]14[/td][td]15[/td][td]16+[/td] [td] [/td][/tr]
[tr][td]1w[/td] [td]A[/td] [td]Cluster Edge[/td] [td]14[/td][td]15[/td][td]16[/td][td]17+[/td] [td] [/td][/tr]
[tr][td]1w[/td] [td]A[/td] [td]Golgo 13[/td] [td]40[/td][td]41[/td][td]42[/td][td]43+[/td] [td] [/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]Hakuoki[/td] [td]12[/td][td] .[/td][td] .[/td][td] . [/td] [td] finale [/td][/tr]
[tr][td]1w[/td] [td]S[/td] [td]Hidamari Sketch 2nn[/td] [td]01[/td][td]02[/td][td]03[/td][td]04+[/td] [td]reshowing[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]1w[/td] [td]S[/td] [td]Himawari Too[/td] [td]04[/td][td]05[/td][td]06[/td][td]07+[/td] [td]reshowing[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]1w[/td] [td]A[/td] [td]Infinite Stratos[/td] [td]02[/td][td]03[/td][td]04[/td][td]05+[/td] [td]reshowing[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]1w[/td] [td]S[/td] [td]Kobato[/td] [td]01[/td][td]02[/td][td]03[/td][td]04+[/td] [td]reshowing[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]1w[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]K-ON 2nn[/td] [td]19[/td][td]20[/td][td]21[/td][td]22+[/td] [td] [/td][/tr]
[tr][td]1w[/td] [td]S[/td] [td]Phi Brain[/td] [td]14[/td][td]15[/td][td]16[/td][td]17+[/td] [td] [/td][/tr]
[tr][td]1w[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]Princess Res[/td] [td]15[/td][td]16[/td][td]17[/td][td]18+[/td] [td] [/td][/tr]
[tr][td]1w[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]Psychic Squad [/td] [td]22[/td][td]23[/td][td]24[/td][td]25-[/td] [td] [/td][/tr]
[tr][td]1w[/td] [td]S[/td] [td]Snow Fairy[/td] [td]18[/td][td]19[/td][td]20[/td][td]21-[/td] [td] [/td][/tr]
[tr][td]1w[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]Someday’s Dreamers 2nn[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td]01[/td][td]02-[/td] [td]premiere[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]1w[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]Space Pirates[/td] [td]13[/td][td]14[/td][td]15[/td][td]16-[/td] [td] [/td][/tr]
[tr][td]1w[/td] [td]A[/td] [td]Xenoglossia[/td] [td]04[/td][td]05[/td][td]06[/td][td]07-[/td] [td]schedule[/td][/tr]
[/table]
[size=1]1w=every_week, 2w=even_weeks, 2W=odd_weeks, 2x=2_per_week, 3x=3_per_week, *=Single, F=Finale.[/size]
[size=2]A=Action_Zone, G=Girl_Power, S=Super_Happy_Funtime.[/size]
[size=2]Add Channel 1889 to your favorites list; you can then get there via the Guide, even when not watching live TV.[/size]

-Joe

Time Warner Cable, 53404 (Racine, WI)

Maybe I’m jumping the gun here, but I’ve only received 6 episodes this week. So I suppose I’ll make a list for both received and not received. I still haven’t received Psychic Squad from last week either.

Received 1/3:
K-ON 22
Hidamari Sketch x365 4
Himawari Too 7
Cluster Edge 17
Golgo 13 43
Infinite Stratos 5

Not Received 1/3:
Intrigue in the Bakumatsu 16
Xenoglossia 7
Princess Resurrection 18
Psychic Squad 25
Someday’s Dreamers II Sora 2
Bodacious Space Pirates 16
Anagami SS 3
Kobato 4
Phi-Brain 17
Little Snow Fairy Sugar 21
Penguindrum 1 (?)

Still Not Received from 12/27:
Psychic Squad 24

Like Jababbi said, we can’t tell forsure without the January schedule, but assuming the next episode is coming up next is pretty much a given. And if SpaceCobraJoe is right about Penguindrum premiering, I put it in the list to show I didn’t receive it.

I agree with your second note, Jababbi. There’s always something wonky with Time Warner’s site. Random premiers that we shouldn’t get and also some episodes get listed multiple times. But of course, like you said, that’s not The Anime Network’s responsibility.

DirecTV.

Not a damned thing has updated. The “Just Added” list is EXACTLY THE SAME as it was a week ago.

DirecTV, Pana, IL 62557

Same as SpaceCobraJoe and Capt_Hitsugaiya; nothing’s appeared yet.

Should I take this to imply that TAN would like to do something like this, if the technology/money were there? 'Cause I know I’m not the only one that would find that supremely cool. =D

TWC, NY 13215 -

Looks like SOP, no update as of 6 am, shows to expire expired at midnight.

AT&T U-Verse West Bloomfield MI 48324

All the new shows are still missing from this week (including the one that should of started this week)
Hatsukoi Limited finale failed to appear

Renames:
Ef: Tale Memories to Ef: Memories, makes the new episode appear before the older ones.

2012-12-13 Did NOT receive
Bodacious Space Pirates Ep 13
Hakuoki ~ Demon of the Fleeting Blossom (Season 1) Ep 12
Heaven’s Memo Pad Ep 10
Hidamari Sketch x365 (Season 2) Ep 1
Horizon in the Middle of Nowhere Ep 1
K-On!! (Season 2) Ep 19
Kobato Ep 1
Princess Resurrection Ep 15
Psychic Squad Ep 22
ef ~ A Tale of Memories Ep 1

2012-12-20 Did NOT receive
Amagami SS Ep 1
Dream Eater Merry Ep 1
Hidamari Sketch x365 (Season 2) Ep 2
Horizon in the Middle of Nowhere Ep 2
Kobato Ep 2
Legend of Heroes ~ Trails in the Sky
Majikoi ~ Oh! Samurai Girls! Ep 4

2012-12-27 Did NOT receive
Amagami SS Ep 2
Dream Eater Merry Ep 2
Hidamari Sketch x365 (Season 2) Ep 3
Horizon in the Middle of Nowhere Ep 3
Kobato Ep 3

2013-01-03 Did NOT receive
Amagami SS Ep 3
Dream Eater Merry Ep 3
Hatsukoi Limited Ep 12
Hidamari Sketch x365 (Season 2) Ep 4
Horizon in the Middle of Nowhere Ep 4
Kobato Ep 4
Penguindrum Ep 1

2013-01-03 Did receive
Action Zone
Intrigue in the Bakumatsu ~ Irohanihoheto Ep 16
Cluster Edge Ep 17
Golgo 13 Ep 43
Infinite Stratos Ep 5
Samurai Girls Ep 6
iDOLM@ster Xenoglossia Ep 7

Girl Power
ef ~ A Tale of Memories Ep 4
K-On!! (Season 2) Ep 22
Princess Resurrection Ep 18
Psychic Squad Ep 25
Someday’s Dreamers II Sora Ep 2
Bodacious Space Pirates Ep 16

Super Happy Funtime
Eyeshield 21 Ep 31
Himawari, Too! (Season 2) Ep 7
Majikoi ~ Oh! Samurai Girls! Ep 6
Mayo Chiki Ep 6
Phi-Brain ~ Kami No Puzzle Ep 17
Little Snow Fairy Sugar Ep 21

It’s funny, the pattern with AT&T is that new shows (or reairings at least) that started since the 13th are not showing up, but that ef: Memories did start, only it was a victim of the missing category update for its first episode.

TWC Round Rock, TX 78681

Schedule for January 3, 2013:

Bodacious Space Pirates 16 - "The Hakuoh Pirate’s First Job!"
Cluster Edge 17 - "Ties to the Heavens!"
Golgo 13 43 - "The Blank Request!"
Hidamari Sketch x 365 4 - "March 16-23: Mellow Tuna Flavor / October 31: Gagagaga!"
Himawari, Too! 7 - "Tricking & Being Tricked ~ There Are Enemies on All Sides!"
IDOLM@ster Xenoglossia 7 - "I’m Back, Welcome Back!"
Infinite Stratos 5 - "Boy Meets Boy!"
K-On!! (Season 2) 22 - "Entrance Exam!"
Kobato. 4 - "…Spring Green and the Flutter of the Heart!"
Little Snow Fairy Sugar 21 - "The Lonely Two!"
Phi-Brain ~ Kami no Puzzle 17 - "The Truth!"
Princess Resurrection 18 - "Hunter Princess!"
Psychic Squad 25 - "A Prayer For An Easy Birth! Hello, Baby!"
Someday’s Dreamer II Sora 2 - “Tokyo!”
<<received>>

<<NOT received>>
Amagami SS 3 - "Jealousy!"
Intrigue in the Bakumatsu ~ Irohanihoheto 16 - “Accompaniment of the Four!”

Cogeco, L6K 3R6:

It’s been a very long time since I last posted. Everything has been showing up like clockwork for months, so I hope we’re not backsliding here…

Without the January schedule this requires some guesswork, but the following episodes have NOT appeared:

Amagami 3
K-On! 22
Kobato 4
Majikoi 6
Mayochiki 6

DirecTV SoCal 92780
~11:30 am PST
About half of the expected programs have appeared sometime this morning. The following listings are assumed as no schedule has been posted as of this report.

(Received January 3, 2013 as of ~11:30 am PST:
Hidamari Sketch x 365 4 - "March 16-23: Mellow Tuna Flavor / October 31: Gagagaga!"
Princess Resurrection 18 - “Hunter Princess!”
<<received>>

<<NOT received>>
Intrigue in the Bakumatsu ~ Irohanihoheto 16 - "Accompaniment of the Four!"

All are episode continuations with no new series appearing so far.

DirecTV Montgomery, MN 56069

Well it looks like 2013 is starting wih a whimper, at least for TAN on DTV. Have not checked availability of shows on my DVR but the Android scheduling app is missing some shows. The app is missing Psychic Squad 24, Snow Fairy 21, Someday’s Dreamer 202, Space Pirates 16, and Xenoglossia 7.

[color=#FF00FF]Charter Glendale, CA 91205[/color]

[size=5][color=#0000BF]Update Received/Not Received On Thurs. January 03 at 12am[/color][/size]

[color=#000000]Looks like I’m missing [size=5][color=#FF0000]2[/color][/size] this week.[/color]

Suppose to Receive [color=#FF00FF]1[/color] [color=#FF0000]New[/color] show this week:

[size=5][color=#3366FF]Penguindrum
[/color]
[/size]

[size=5][color=#3366FF]Received (January 03)[/color][/size]

● [color=#9900cc]Penguindrum[/color] [color=#000000]Ep. 01[/color] [color=#FFFFFF]___/color
● [color=#9900cc]Phi-Brain ~ Kami No Puzzle (Subbed)[/color] [color=#000000]Ep. 17[/color]
● [color=#9900cc]Psychic Squad (Subbed)[/color] [color=#000000]Ep. 25[/color]
● [color=#9900cc]Amagami SS (Subbed)[/color] [color=#000000]Ep. 03[/color]
● [color=#9900cc]Kobato. (Subbed)[/color] [color=#000000]Ep. 04[/color]
● [color=#9900cc]iDOLM@ster Xenoglossia (Subbed)[/color] [color=#000000]Ep. 07[/color]
● [color=#9900cc]Bodacious Space Pirates (Subbed)[/color] [color=#000000]Ep. 16[/color]
● [color=#9900cc]Intrigue in the Bakumatsu ~ Irohanihoheto[/color] [color=#000000]Ep. 16[/color]
● [color=#9900cc]Eyeshield 21 (Subbed)[/color] [color=#000000]Ep. 31[/color]
● [color=#9900cc]Someday’s Dreamers II ~Sora~ (Subbed)[/color] [color=#000000]Ep. 02[/color]
● [color=#9900cc]Dream Eater Merry[/color] [color=#000000]Ep. 03[/color]
● [color=#9900cc]ef ~ A Tale of Memories[/color] [color=#000000]Ep. 04[/color]
● [color=#9900cc]Hidamari Sketch x365 (Subbed)[/color] [color=#000000]Ep. 04[/color]
● [color=#9900cc]Horizon in the Middle of Nowhere[/color] [color=#000000]Ep. 04[/color]
● [color=#9900cc]Princess Resurrection[/color] [color=#000000]Ep. 18[/color]
● [color=#9900cc]Infinite Stratos[/color] [color=#000000]Ep. 05[/color]
● [color=#9900cc]Samurai Girls[/color] [color=#000000]Ep. 06[/color]
● [color=#9900cc]Mayo Chiki (Subbed)[/color] [color=#000000]Ep. 06[/color]
● [color=#9900cc]Majikoi ~ Oh! Samurai Girls![/color] [color=#000000]Ep. 06[/color]
● [color=#9900cc]Himawari, Too! (Subbed)[/color] [color=#000000]Ep. 07[/color]
● [color=#9900cc]A Little Snow Fairy Sugar[/color] [color=#000000]Ep. 21[/color]
● [color=#9900cc]K-On!![/color] [color=#000000]Ep. 22[/color]
● [color=#9900cc]Hatsukoi Limited (Subbed)[/color] [color=#000000]Ep. 12[/color]

[size=5][color=#FF0000]Did Not Receive (January 03)[/color][/size]

● [color=#9900cc]Golgo 13[/color] [color=#000000]Ep. 43[/color]
● [color=#9900cc]Cluster Edge (Subbed)[/color] [color=#000000]Ep. 17[/color]

So far, I have gotten Kobato and Cluster Edge. Nothing else. DirecTV

[quote=“Slowhand” post=132015]

Full update:[/quote]

January schedules are up for most of the SVOD 45 systems: AT&T, Cablevision, CCSA, Charger, Cox, Mediacom, Rogers, Shaw, Suddenlink, Verizon FiOS (and one more that starts in January).

No update: The FREE 30 systems have nothing yet for January: Bright House, Buckeye CableSystem, DirecTV, Time Warner, Wave Broadband (which switched from SVOD 45 to FREE 30 as of December).

Please do the best you can with your reports until the schedules are updated.

Thanks, everyone![/quote]

TWC
2013/01/03

(settop device just reset itself with the following CEOD/TAN update)

assuming no new shows, and all shows continue that were present last week, no shows ended last week, and no delays in continuing…

got the next episode in the series for ALL shows EXCEPT:

(missing?)
Intrigue… Ep. 16
Amagami Ep. 03

as always…no shows checked for title~episode matching or other errors at this time, and will report any episode errors found after watching.

[quote]came last week:
2012-12-27 2013-01-23 Amagami SS 2 Approach Subtitled FVOD 30
2012-12-27 2013-01-23 Bodacious Space Pirates 15 Smuggling, leaving port, and a big jump! Subtitled FVOD 30
2012-12-27 2013-01-23 Cluster Edge 16 Beneath the Wings Subtitled FVOD 30
2012-12-27 2013-01-23 Golgo 13 42 Above Largemouth Lake Dubbed FVOD 30
2012-12-27 2013-01-23 Hidamari Sketch x365 (Season 2) 3 May 27, The Guardian Monster Subtitled FVOD 30
2012-12-27 2013-01-23 Himawari, Too! (Season 2) 6 Two Choices? The Bond Between Master & Servant, or a Red String of Fate! Subtitled FVOD 30
2012-12-27 2013-01-23 Infinite Stratos 4 Showdown! The Class League Match! Dubbed FVOD 30 Action Zone
2012-12-27 2013-01-23 Intrigue in the Bakumatsu ~ Irohanihoheto 15 The Secret Sword Resonates Dubbed FVOD 30
2012-12-27 2013-01-23 K-On!! (Season 2) 21 Graduation Yearbook! Dubbed FVOD 30
2012-12-27 2013-01-23 Kobato 3 …A Gift from the Rain Subtitled FVOD 30
2012-12-27 2013-01-23 Little Snow Fairy Sugar 20 The Vanished Promise Dubbed FVOD 30 Super Happy Fun Time
2012-12-27 2013-01-23 Phi-Brain ~ Kami No Puzzle 16 Labyrinth of Condemnation Subtitled FVOD 30
2012-12-27 2013-01-23 Princess Resurrection 17 Aging Princess Dubbed FVOD 30
2012-12-27 2013-01-23 Psychic Squad 24 Stay At Home Dad! Cleaned…! Subtitled FVOD 30
2012-12-27 2013-01-23 Someday’s Dreamers II Sora 1 From Biei Subtitled FVOD 30
Xenoglossia 6[/quote]

TWC San Antonio, TX 78251

The update came in at midnight here and the status matches what Slowhand posted earlier, namely that Amagami SS 3 and Bakumatsu 16 are missing.

For the record, I’ll just quote what was posted:

[quote=“Slowhand” post=132056]TWC Round Rock, TX 78681

Schedule for January 3, 2013:

Princess Resurrection 18 - "Hunter Princess!"
<<received>>

<<NOT received>>
Intrigue in the Bakumatsu ~ Irohanihoheto 16 - “Accompaniment of the Four!”[/quote]